Joe Lieberman SUCKS!!

Working Man

Aug 22, 2004
A few things I have seen from Sasquatch Lieberman, and a couple things I would love to tell him to his puss.

1) He treats his constituents as though they have no say in what goes on in congress. He even brags how he does it his way REGARDLESS of what the people want.. Who does he represent?

2) He thinks he is so smart and so productive. He was chirping all day that Lamont couldn't do a thing as a junior senator.. Well you stupid, arrogant piece of shit, HE BEAT YOU IN A DEMMMMMOOOOOHHHHCRATIC PRIMARY!!!!!! He made some money doing something right, not feasting off the publics teats FOR THIRTY LOUSY YEARS!!! And you big asshole, you were not so productive in your first six years either,, let alone the time you fooled yourself into thinking that the public would want you for a president,, let alone get close to the "button". Seams to me, you were going to do something about the gas price gouging during the first Iraq war. Well Joe,, what did you forget to do??

3) The flag he loves, and cherishes, has only has one star and no red stripes.

And, not to bring wives into the fray,,,BUT,,, If I never saw that hoser he married on TV again it would be just fine. I saw a clip on ABC news of him being asked about the abandoment that was to come if he ran as an Independent.. He was not a happy camper being asked about it, and Hagatha Lieberman was sure to kick her heals into the reporter's face too.:puke:

The republicans who want to endorse this guy should first find out who ok'ed the loser Schlessinger to run on the GOP ticket in the first place. Then fire that person(s). Also, they should go out and seek a real republican to fill the seet and run them, not use a flipfloppy suedo democrat. That brings up another bad point about Joe. He can't make up his mind as to who he wants to be politicaly. First he is a democrat when it is convenient, then he is a republcan when he can take care of his, using US soldiers to fight his battles. Then, when he is out of those options, he becomes an independent that still needs to suckle the two predominant parties in order to survive. This guy has to go. Good riddence. Go back to the state of Confussion and make those people more miserable.

aaaaaahhhhhhh..

I can't make up my mind which thread to answer in, there are two of them....:teeth:

You are really going to be upset when Lieberman wins the general election as an independent arent you?

As for Lieberman not being able to make up his mind in which party he wants to be in....

I'd say the Democrat party left Joe Lieberman, not the other way around..

NOW they get to pay for it..:cheers2: :laugh:

You are really going to be upset when Lieberman wins the general election as an independent arent you?

Republicans, independents, more democrats back from vacation, absontee ballots,,, you are right. Might end up 55 to 45 next time. Who knows. Lamont is probably just hoping for a lightning bolt from the heavans.

As for Lieberman not being able to make up his mind in which party he wants to be in....

I'd say the Democrat party left Joe Lieberman, not the other way around..

NOW they get to pay for it..:cheers2: :laugh:

I am not in favor of the Iraq war. But, I am not against Democrats and Republicans working together to create GOOD things/policy either. Joe is correct , to the extent of being critical of those who don't want to see good government because it makes their party look weak... In this case the Democrates did start the squawk early about the "kiss".... THis coming from the Liberal open closet group no less.

The flag he loves, and cherishes, has only has one star and no red stripes.

'Bout sums it up.

Lieberman isn't a "New Democrat" or a closet Republican.

He's a Jew.

His loyalty is to Israel.

That's why he wants to see the Arab world destroyed on our dime and with our gentile blood.

These are the facts.

If you like those facts, I oppose you and I challenge you to debate. If you don't, call me your ally.

But you cannot DENY those facts, because if you do, I cannot take you seriously.

You will not hear it from "the liberal media." You will not hear it from "the conservative media."

But you will hear it from me: our foreign policy has been commandeered by Jews in the Congress and the executive who want only what's best for their people, not America.

That's wrong.

Am I wrong?

I probably shock with my words, and I know talking about "a Jewish conspiracy" makes eyes roll.

But I think, my friends, I'm NOT wrong. There is too much open evidence on my side that you can see for yourself. You don't need to listen to a crazy anti-Semite on the Internet to believe it. Or Mel Gibson.

Jews really ARE exercising undue influence.

And it has to stop.

'Bout sums it up.

Lieberman isn't a "New Democrat" or a closet Republican.

He's a Jew.

His loyalty is to Israel.

That's why he wants to see the Arab world destroyed on our dime and with our gentile blood.

These are the facts.

If you like those facts, I oppose you and I challenge you to debate. If you don't, call me your ally.

But you cannot DENY those facts, because if you do, I cannot take you seriously.

You will not hear it from "the liberal media." You will not hear it from "the conservative media."

But you will hear it from me: our foreign policy has been commandeered by Jews in the Congress and the executive who want only what's best for their people, not America.

That's wrong.

Am I wrong?

I probably shock with my words, and I know talking about "a Jewish conspiracy" makes eyes roll.

But I think, my friends, I'm NOT wrong. There is too much open evidence on my side that you can see for yourself. You don't need to listen to a crazy anti-Semite on the Internet to believe it. Or Mel Gibson.

Jews really ARE exercising undue influence.

And it has to stop.

The fact that our government,, the Liebermans of the US Congress, have not figured out that we are probably pissing more people off than getting onboard with us to fight terror... So, 9/11 was a sad event that many here in this country didn't learn anything from. I am not surprised. History will repeat itself until the lesson is learned.

Those who would rather go along to get along, do it at the peril of this country's reputation. There certainly are countries who claim to be our alli that couldn't give a crap less if we get blown up.. They will just miss their allowances.

New Topics

Forum List

Back