JOE LEGAL vs. JOSE ILLEGAL

12. PS: You forgot, Jose illegal's wife claims "single, no head of Household" and collects additional benefits that Joe legal's wife cannot claim. No wonder our country is in trouble!! Think about it!

Response: The fact pattern begins to fall apart with its own distortions. First it claims that Jose does not pay taxes (No. 2), then it claims that “Jose illegal’s [sic] wife” files taxes as “single, no head of Household.” There is no such category. According to the IRS, there are five filing statuses: 1) single, 2) married filing jointly, 3) married filing separately, 4) Head of household; and 5) Qualifying widow(er) with Dependant Child. The Head of Household status usually grants a lower tax rate and higher standard deduction than the single or married filing separately status. Jose’s wife could file as Head of Household- or Joe’s wife for that matter- if they were: 1) unmarried or considered unmarried on the last day of the year; 2) paid more than half the cost of keeping up a home for the year; and a 3) “qualifying person” lived with them. If she met the eligibility, then she is lawfully claiming the status. If not, then she would be filing a fraudulent tax return and committing a crime.

5. Joe Legal pays rent. $1,000.00 per month [$12,000.00 per year]. Joe Legal is now in the hole minus (-) $4,769.00. Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy. Jose Illegal pays rent. $500.00 per month (section 8 housing). $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00.

Response: Unfortunately, this bears repeating. Illegal immigrants are not eligible for Federal welfare benefits like Section 8.

Doesn't matter ---they're still a pain in the ass.

And a bigger pain in the ass is the employer who hires the illegal immigrant.

Isn't this the 10th time this same chain email has been posted here?

Treat is like a Palin thread, or a tea party thread, or a 9/11 conspiracy thread, or a homo thread or -----------------------------

I searched for a Jose Illegal thread before I posted this & nothing came up. This is the first I saw this.

I did work with Illegals years ago & while their pay as labor was less than mine as foreman, they took home way more.

Last edited:
5. Joe Legal pays rent. $1,000.00 per month [$12,000.00 per year]. Joe Legal is now in the hole minus (-) $4,769.00. Jose Illegal receives a $500 per month Federal rent subsidy. Jose Illegal pays rent. $500.00 per month (section 8 housing). $6,000.00 per year. Jose Illegal still has $25,200.00.

Response: Unfortunately, this bears repeating. Illegal immigrants are not eligible for Federal welfare benefits like Section 8.

I heard his name was Joe Legal too and he I heard that he's a child rapist...

What about Jose legal?

Jose Theodore Stats, News, Photos - Washington Capitals - ESPN ?

I heard his name was Joe Legal too and he I heard that he's a child rapist...

So what you're trying to say is Roman Polanski's film crew and production staff were all illegal immigrants?

This is a copy...please credit your source

Also please backup your claims of benefits Jose Illegal is eligible for

It was a circulating e-mail. Source is unknown.

Since you won't provide a link...I will

ISAAC Forum: Another misleading email: Joe Legal v. Jose Illegal

1. "Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted.... "Jose Illegal" also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Response: The email begins with the fallacy that illegal aliens are being paid off the books. According to the 2005 Economic Report of the President, more than “half of undocumented immigrants are believed to be working ‘on the books,’ so they contribute to the tax rolls but are ineligible for almost all Federal public assistance programs and most major joint Federal-state programs.”

In other words, your information is also bullshit, based upon "facts" that can't be checked.

you assume they all have jobs ? :lol:

It was a circulating e-mail. Source is unknown.

Since you won't provide a link...I will

ISAAC Forum: Another misleading email: Joe Legal v. Jose Illegal

1. "Joe Legal" works in construction, has a Social Security Number, and makes $25.00 per hour with payroll taxes deducted.... "Jose Illegal" also works in construction, has "NO" Social Security Number, and gets paid $15.00 cash "under the table".

Response: The email begins with the fallacy that illegal aliens are being paid off the books. According to the 2005 Economic Report of the President, more than “half of undocumented immigrants are believed to be working ‘on the books,’ so they contribute to the tax rolls but are ineligible for almost all Federal public assistance programs and most major joint Federal-state programs.”

In other words, your information is also bullshit, based upon "facts" that can't be checked.

Guess what?

There are no employment records on illegal aliens

Forum List

Back