Joe "Jackass" Miller does it again

Democrats don't support torture and leaving poor people out to dry, you idiots support the rich, I believe the Bible says something to the effect that its hard for a rich man to make it heaven if he cares more about his riches that the poor?

So why is that every run down inner city has been ruled by Democrats for the last 40 years? Do they love poor people so much they want to create more of them?

Democrats don't support torture and leaving poor people out to dry, you idiots support the rich, I believe the Bible says something to the effect that its hard for a rich man to make it heaven if he cares more about his riches that the poor?

So why is that every run down inner city has been ruled by Democrats for the last 40 years? Do they love poor people so much they want to create more of them?

Do you have proof of that?

Do you have proof of that?

That Democrats want to create more poor people?

The hypocrisy of the left never ceases to amaze me. To be able to justify murdering partially-born live babies during partial birth abortion (as the so-called "right" of the mother) to ridiculous outrage at using water boarding against a very select few terrorist captives to extract vital information - to save American lives? Am I missing something? What I think is missing is simple common sense. Something many liberals seem to lack.

Forum List

Back