Joe Is Right

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
Joe Biden announced Tuesday that racism is an institution in the U.S., calling it a “white man’s problem visited on people of color. And you know, he is right!
  • Whites are born racist.
  • Blacks by and large just want to be our pals and if Whitey would just stop hating him for a minute and give him half a chance, they'd be all good about it, not holding a racial bone in their bodies. Not even CAPABLE of it.
And if you believe that one, how about this: it is a white man's problem, because had Lincoln just sent the slaves home when he freed them, we wouldn't be having this discussion today.

Joe stops short of detailing just what it is that white people are doing to hold the black man back, but he does lay blame at the feet of "white supremacists." All those dang white supremacists.

And you just know that Trump, he be one of dem. Cause he white.

“White folks are the reason we have institutional racism,” Biden said. “There has always been racism in America. White supremacists have always existed, they still exist.”

And if you go to France, they treat you like dirt there. Gee, I guess the French are racist, too.

And the Brits look down on you and God only know that the Arabs and Muslims and Islamic Fundamentalists do too! Hell, they want to KILL you for your inferiority.

Gee, Joe, this should really cement you in with the White voters, especially the Southern Baptists which I'm kinda betting you weren't counting on anyway, being that they all live in Deplorable states! But, Gee, isn't that an admitted racism as well? A last gasp effort to cement your campaign with Black voters and especially, the young white guilt-driven.

Hey Joe, I guess that makes you a racist, too.

Joe added that, if elected president, his administration would not tolerate racism and white supremacy. I guess that means he'd enact some sort of anti-white, anti-nationalist, anti-patriot hit squads.

“People know me — at least they think they know me. I think after all this time, I think they have a sense of what my character is, who I am,” he said.

Yeah, Joe, I think we have you pegged pretty good. Joe feels his candidacy slipping and is out to out-suck-up the other suck-ups running before they suck up everything in the room. Don't you just love how the Left love to spill their guts about what terrible people they are and how they are out to reform the country and do right by every minority on the planet--- ---

--- --- every four years?! Then after the elections are over, they are back to business as usual. To the Left, TALKING about an issue is actually as good, maybe BETTER, than really addressing it. Assuming it really is an issue at all. Is there racism in America? Sure. There is racism everywhere. Always has been, always will be. It is just human nature, especially when you take people of great differences and suddenly throw them together as nature never intended, thanks to our modern technology. But is racism really one of the BIG problems in this country? Is it even in the top 10 or 50? If you listen to a Democrat, it is the #1 issue facing us today, the root of all our other problems.

Biden calls racism a 'white man's problem visited on people of color'

Last edited:
BtMXClHCUAId0sB.jpg

Joe Biden announced Tuesday that racism is an institution in the U.S., calling it a “white man’s problem visited on people of color. And you know, he is right!
  • Blacks by and large just want to be our pals and if Whitey would just stop hating him for a minute and give him half a chance, they'd be all good about it, not holding a racial bone in their bodies. Not even CAPABLE of it.
And if you believe that one, how about this: it is a white man's problem, because had Lincoln just sent the slaves home when he freed them, we wouldn't be having this discussion today.

Joe stops short of detailing just what it is that white people are doing to hold the black man back, but he does lay blame at the feet of "white supremacists." All those dang white supremacists.

“White folks are the reason we have institutional racism,” Biden said. “There has always been racism in America. White supremacists have always existed, they still exist.”

And if you go to France, they treat you like dirt there. Gee, I guess the French are racist, too.

And the Brits look down on you and God only know that the Arabs and Muslims and Islamic Fundamentalists do too! Hell, they want to KILL you for your inferiority.

Gee, Joe, this should really cement you in with the White voters, especially the Southern Baptists which I'm kinda betting you weren't counting on anyway, being that they all live in Deplorable states! A last gasp effort to cement your campaign with Black voters and especially, the young white guilt-driven.

Joe added that, if elected president, his administration would not tolerate racism and white supremacy. I guess that means he'd enact some sort of anti-white, anti-nationalist, anti-patriot hit squads.

“People know me — at least they think they know me. I think after all this time, I think they have a sense of what my character is, who I am,” he said.

Yeah, Joe, I think we have you pegged pretty good. Joe feels his candidacy slipping and is out to out-suck-up the other suck-ups running before they suck up everything in the room. Don't you just love how the Left love to spill their guts about what terrible people they are and how they are out to reform the country and do right by every minority on the planet--- ---

--- --- every four years?! Then after the elections are over, they are back to business as usual. To the Left, TALKING about an issue is actually as good, maybe BETTER, than really addressing it. Assuming it really is an issue at all. Is there racism in America? Sure. There is racism everywhere. Always has been, always will be. It is just human nature, especially when you take people of great differences and suddenly throw them together as nature never intended, thanks to our modern technology. But is racism really one of the BIG problems in this country? Is it even in the top 10 or 50? If you listen to a Democrat, it is the #1 issue facing us today, the root of all our other problems.

Can't really blame creepy uncle Joe. He sees his chance slipping away so he is attempting to out crazy the others. They are all so nuts that it seems as if mental patients are attempting to get the most attention by showing they are crazier then the other fellow.

Dayam. Ain't that the gospel truth. Though I intended this thread to be more about Joe's political campaign and how Dems will again use social issues as ploys to get votes it is hard to argue against your facts!

I would only add one thing to your OP's letter: the OTHER reason why racism (I know he only addressed WHITE racism) is on the increase is BECAUSE whites threw out their racism and let down their guard, as you say, really to stick out their hand and move forward into the future together --- --- and in that void, all the minorities filled it in with their own.

Gee, Joe, this should really cement you in with the White voters, especially the Southern Baptists which I'm kinda betting you weren't counting on anyway, being that they all live in Deplorable states! A last gasp effort to cement your campaign with Black voters and especially, the young white guilt-driven.

He is just a Democrat who sucks up to the blk folks every election cycle. Nothing new there.

Can't really blame creepy uncle Joe. He sees his chance slipping away so he is attempting to out crazy the others. They are all so nuts that it seems as if mental patients are attempting to get the most attention by showing they are crazier then the other fellow.
giphy.gif

Gee, Joe, this should really cement you in with the White voters, especially the Southern Baptists which I'm kinda betting you weren't counting on anyway, being that they all live in Deplorable states! But, Gee, isn't that an admitted racism as well? A last gasp effort to cement your campaign with Black voters and especially, the young white guilt-driven.

all talk and no walk, been that way for fking ever.

"White Genocide!" You forgot to mention "White Genocide"! No rightarded whine about their imaginary oppression can ever be complete, and true, without a mention, at least, of "White Genocide".

Pathetic.

"White Genocide!" You forgot to mention "White Genocide"! No rightarded whine about their imaginary oppression can ever be complete, and true, without a mention, at least, of "White Genocide".

Pathetic.
just more shame gaming. you're more moral than all of us, so you are a better person right? your bigotry is justified cause you admit it. nothing like a leftist indeed.

Everything is so politically charged these days. In order to play to their base and some independents, the Dems resort to calling anyone a racist for just about anything, not caring if there's an ounce of truth to it or not. Which dilutes the accusation, like the little boy who cried "wolf"!. It's getting really old, and I wonder how many undecided voters are turned off by it, and maybe some of their own party. There are many who are leaving the Dem Party, maybe partly due to this and other things the Dems are doing.

And the thing is, to me at least the Dems aren't doing minorities any favors. People get defensive and the divisiveness widens. And nobody benefits.

Everything is so politically charged these days. In order to play to their base and some independents, the Dems resort to calling anyone a racist for just about anything, not caring if there's an ounce of truth to it or not. Which dilutes the accusation, like the little boy who cried "wolf"!. It's getting really old, and I wonder how many undecided voters are turned off by it, and maybe some of their own party. There are many who are leaving the Dem Party, maybe partly due to this and other things the Dems are doing.

And the thing is, to me at least the Dems aren't doing minorities any favors. People get defensive and the divisiveness widens. And nobody benefits.
well, raising taxes is anti middle class, and that was their base at one time. not anymore, they left them like lightning.

The biggest thing is the Dems are trying to push the idea that they can tell everyone what you are allowed to say, think, feel and do.

The Democrats want to perpetuate and the racial divide to create more victims where more government programs are needed to "fix" them. Remember, also, this is Joe "The Republicans are going to put y'all back in chains" Biden.

Forum List

Back