Joe Biden's Ukraine Scandal

LMAO, and the co-founder of Crowdstrike is a Russian, so what's your point?

I thought Crowdstrike was owned by a wealthy Ukrainian?

Guess that just proves your line of work ain't think'n.

Why? Is it a problem if I believe Crowdstrike is owned by a Ukrainian oligarch? That’s what people are saying.

Because this is a proveable lie, and if you continue to tell a proveably lie after your information has been corrected, this is evidence that either : (a) You are continuing to lie even though you know the truth; or (b) Your refusal to believe the facts and your inability to process the truth demonstrate your mental unfitness for office.

In regards to (a), Nixon was impeached for lying to the American public about Watergate. Similarly, Trump can be impeached for knowingly lying about the Ukraine. If you want to go with door (b), removal from office is both urgent and necessary.
What point are you trying to make?

CrowdStrike was co-founded by George Kurtz(CEO),[4][5] Dmitri Alperovitch (CTO),[6] and Gregg Marston (CFO, retired) in 2011.[7][8] In 2012, Shawn Henry, a former Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) official who led both the FBI's criminal and cyber divisions, was hired to lead sister company CrowdStrike Services, Inc., which focused on proactive and incident response services.[9

Anyone connected to the Ukraine in the management of Crowdstrike was gone by 2012, and by 2016, the company was owned and operated by Americans. This whole story that Crowstrike has the server is utterly false, since there was no actual server.

Debunked Ukraine conspiracy theory is knocked down - again

I'm missing something in this whole thread. What, exactly, was debunked and whom debunked it? Everyone seems to use that a lot but I've seen no one define that which was debunked or who did the debunking.
the crowdstrike conspiracy has been debunked by our intel agencies and the now Biden conspiracy was debunked by the majority of trump staffers that testified to Congress.

I'm missing something in this whole thread. What, exactly, was debunked and whom debunked it? Everyone seems to use that a lot but I've seen no one define that which was debunked or who did the debunking.
the crowdstrike conspiracy has been debunked by our intel agencies and the now Biden conspiracy was debunked by the majority of trump staffers that testified to Congress.
So, when Biden is questioned on his son's involvement with Burisma and his response is "all of that has been debunked" it's in reference to those two debunkings?

So, when Biden is questioned on his son's involvement with Burisma and his response is "all of that has been debunked" it's in reference to those two debunkings?

As well as Trump's claims that Hunter Biden took $1.5 billion out of China. That is also a conspiracy theory that has been debunked. Biden filed papers to created a $1.5 billion investment fund in China, but the most money the fund has ever had is $4 million and 10% of that was Biden's own money.

You’d have to be specific about what question you’re talking about. If the question is whether there is evidence of criminal activity then yes, that is a conspiracy theory

As well as Trump's claims that Hunter Biden took $1.5 billion out of China. That is also a conspiracy theory that has been debunked. Biden filed papers to created a $1.5 billion investment fund in China, but the most money the fund has ever had is $4 million and 10% of that was Biden's own money.

But Hunter did get money from Burisma, did he not? And if he did, I think that looks highly suspect. What did he provide to Burisma to earn that kind of money? Was this debunked?

But Hunter did get money from Burisma, did he not? And if he did, I think that looks highly suspect. What did he provide to Burisma to earn that kind of money? Was this debunked?
its inconsequential... if family and friends of politicians become fair game to scrutinize over jobs they get, with no evidence of wrong doing, then can you imagine the chaos that would ensue?! In today’s media crazed society all you need is an accusation and a headline to launch a smear narrative. Trump is a master at manipulating messages in the media to work to his advantage. Many of us can see right through the BS and tactics but I’ve heard from many of his supporters that are either playing dumb or are actually dumb enough to believe it all.

Whether or not Hunter Biden got money from Burisma is irrelevant. Burisma is a privately owned company and the owner can hire anyone he pleases, whether or not that person is qualified or actually showing up for work. It is entirely possible that the owner of Burisma hired Biden thinking he was buying some protection, but the reality is that Burisma received no favours as a result.

Biden is a lawyer and an investment counsellor. He may not have direct business in the oil and gas industry, but Burisma had other interests as well. While his hiring looks odd, there is absolutely nothing in the historical record to suggest that either Biden behaved inappropiatedly, much less illegally, and these things WERE looked at at the time.

I like your stories, but I'm not buying it. It stinks to high heaven. And yes, these types of things need to be investigated. It is corrupt without any evidence, IMO.
You say that without any evidence of wrong doing and years after the fact. There was scrutiny over the situation back when it happened. Nothing corrupt was found besides critiques about its appearance. Trump brought it up recently to use as political mud and you seem to be taking the bait. Don’t be a puppet man, use your brain.

Which has ZERO RELEVANCE to the established FACT that Ukraine tampered in our elections in response to pressure from Alexandra Chalupa and phoney "whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella.

After years of defending Trump Jr against allegations he was seeking information from Russia, now all of a sudden it’s illegal when Chalupa does it?

I guess there’s different rules for rich kids, huh?

Which has ZERO RELEVANCE to the established FACT that Ukraine tampered in our elections in response to pressure from Alexandra Chalupa and phoney "whistleblower" Eric Ciaramella.
That’s not correct... Writing an op ed or speaking out about Trumps campaign is not tampering with an election. And the crowdstrike conspiracy was literally debunked by Trumps own intel guy. You’re riding fake narratives and sounding like a fool

Forum List

Back