Joe Biden’s son’s firm linked to Chinese government

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
I have been realized that the Globalist has deep ties with China. China has the contract to make U.S. solar panels for the Paris climate accord. It was the American controlled companies in China, that was the ones that were interfering in U.S. elections. That is why Pres.Trump calls himself the Tariff Man. I believe that the statement was directed towards the Globalist that are hiding behind China. The U.S. better be lucky that Pres.Trump has been elected. Because the Globalist were going to turn this country into a third world nation.

Trump accused the Chinese of attempting to undermine Republican candidates in the November elections.
Is China Really Meddling in U.S. Elections?

Google Is Handing the Future of the Internet to China

Solar Leader China Is Slashing Its Subsidies On Solar Power -- What You Need To Know

Tesla’s China Factory Begins Taking Model 3 Orders While US Layoff Unfolds

Chinese Infant Flesh Capsules Seized

OP's should be 3 or 4 paragraphs, link, and comment. Thanks.

The new left is more aligned with Communist China than with our Constitutional Republic.

If Biden gets elected President and he goes the nepotism route like Trump and gives his son a job in the White House... Then I'll care. At this point I could give 2 shits.

They need to do something with Mitch McConnell and his wife the Transportation Secretary, pay for play.

Is Biden in the gov, I don't think so. How about Ivanka and her 16 trademarks in China.
Ivanka Trump gets initial approval from China for 16 new trademarks—including for 'voting machines'

According to the Times, a building on the Avenue of the Americas in New York City's Manhattan borough that is partially owned by Trump has a loan of $950 million that was paid for by a few different entities, including the Bank of China and Goldman Sachs.

NYT report: Trump owes money to Bank of China, Goldman Sachs

Last edited:

Forum List

Back