Joe Biden’s gaffes: Imagine if Sarah made them

Discussion in 'Congress' started by WillowTree, Oct 3, 2008.

1. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720
    Several observers noted Joe Biden’s oopsy on Article I and the vice presidency.

Here’s what he said:

Vice President Cheney has been the most dangerous vice president we’ve had probably in American history. The idea he doesn’t realize that Article I of the Constitution defines the role of the vice president of the United States, that’s the Executive Branch. He works in the Executive Branch. He should understand that. Everyone should understand that.
    Reader Jason: “Biden’s largest gaffe of the night: I heard Biden state that Article 1 of the Constitution grants the Vice President his/her role. It is Article 2 that provides the Executive branch their enumerated powers. Article 1 is for the legislature.”

Reader G.K. emails:Michelle Malkin Joe Biden’s gaffes: Imagine if Sarah made them

2. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,683
    "Slow Joe" Biden seems to have graduated from the John Kerry School of Nuance. We're just not smart enough to understand him I guess.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  3. I Missthe North

I Missthe North Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    :lol: You have to be kidding me. Do you really expect us to take a site like that seriously? It clearly has a conservative slant and its own political agenda. I have read numerous other fact checking articles from UNBIASED sources that points out BOTH SIDES of the argument. Palin made her own fair share of mistakes too. Would you like us to hold it against her? No, because she is an inexperienced debater. Bring us a real source and someone might actually take you seriously. Until then, thanks for posting crap :eusa_clap:

4. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720

I report you decide. Matters not to me one way or another. It's just the other side of the coin.. Hold anything you want against Palin. Matters not to me.

5. rayboyusmc

rayboyusmc Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +338
    Now you're getting desperate to balance out her lack of knowledge.

You aren't disagreeing with the statement about Darth Cheney are you?:eusa_boohoo:

You really think Palin even knows there are articles in the Constitution?

Get a life. She coulndn't remember the Supreme Court decision she criticized six months earlier.

And you fail to note that she says the constitution gives the vice president more power than has been taken.

6. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,720

you guys are so pathetic. this is a message board. We will not win or lose the Presidency on this message board. Gosh. get a grip. Don't read it if it upsets you that much.. :eusa_boohoo::lol:

7. I Missthe North

I Missthe North Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    I don't care about your political leanings, or your hatred for Obama. That does not matter to me. What does matter to me is that you post crap sources in an attempt to prove facts. Any good argument/belief should be based on unbiased facts, not politically motivated garbage. It has nothing to do with your beliefs, it has to do with your sources. How do you expect people to take you seriously when you base everything you believe in off of obviously untrue/biased information? It does not speak well for your level of intelligence.

8. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    Joe Biden is an idiot and Sarah Palin has slightly more experience than Obama. It's sad that the Democrats are going to vote for these losers and somehow think they're doing the right thing.

9. I Missthe North

I Missthe North Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    :lol: Really? Please explain. I would be really interested in your argument for either one of those statements. Please enlighten me.

10. xsited1

xsited1 Agent P

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,306
    Joe Biden is the gaff-king and spreads misinformation all the time. That's well known so you probably already know that so the characterization of him as an 'idiot' should come as no surprise to anyone. The experience level of Palin vs Obama is a bit more difficult to define. Neither has much experience. Palin was a Mayor and Governor, while Obama was a State Senator and is a junior Senator. Governors are the leaders of the State they represent, which represents a lot more executive experience than a Senator. That why I say she has slightly more experience than Obama.