Joe Biden’s gaffes: Imagine if Sarah made them

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Several observers noted Joe Biden’s oopsy on Article I and the vice presidency.

Here’s what he said:

Vice President Cheney has been the most dangerous vice president we’ve had probably in American history. The idea he doesn’t realize that Article I of the Constitution defines the role of the vice president of the United States, that’s the Executive Branch. He works in the Executive Branch. He should understand that. Everyone should understand that.
Reader Jason: “Biden’s largest gaffe of the night: I heard Biden state that Article 1 of the Constitution grants the Vice President his/her role. It is Article 2 that provides the Executive branch their enumerated powers. Article 1 is for the legislature.”

Reader G.K. emails:Michelle Malkin Joe Biden’s gaffes: Imagine if Sarah made them

"Slow Joe" Biden seems to have graduated from the John Kerry School of Nuance. We're just not smart enough to understand him I guess.

Several observers noted Joe Biden’s oopsy on Article I and the vice presidency.

Here’s what he said:

Vice President Cheney has been the most dangerous vice president we’ve had probably in American history. The idea he doesn’t realize that Article I of the Constitution defines the role of the vice president of the United States, that’s the Executive Branch. He works in the Executive Branch. He should understand that. Everyone should understand that.
Reader Jason: “Biden’s largest gaffe of the night: I heard Biden state that Article 1 of the Constitution grants the Vice President his/her role. It is Article 2 that provides the Executive branch their enumerated powers. Article 1 is for the legislature.”

Reader G.K. emails:Michelle Malkin Joe Biden’s gaffes: Imagine if Sarah made them

:lol: You have to be kidding me. Do you really expect us to take a site like that seriously? It clearly has a conservative slant and its own political agenda. I have read numerous other fact checking articles from UNBIASED sources that points out BOTH SIDES of the argument. Palin made her own fair share of mistakes too. Would you like us to hold it against her? No, because she is an inexperienced debater. Bring us a real source and someone might actually take you seriously. Until then, thanks for posting crap :eusa_clap:

:lol: You have to be kidding me. Do you really expect us to take a site like that seriously? It clearly has a conservative slant and its own political agenda. I have read numerous other fact checking articles from UNBIASED sources that points out BOTH SIDES of the argument. Palin made her own fair share of mistakes too. Would you like us to hold it against her? No, because she is an inexperienced debater. Bring us a real source and someone might actually take you seriously. Until then, thanks for posting crap :eusa_clap:

I report you decide. Matters not to me one way or another. It's just the other side of the coin.. Hold anything you want against Palin. Matters not to me.

Now you're getting desperate to balance out her lack of knowledge.

You aren't disagreeing with the statement about Darth Cheney are you?:eusa_boohoo:

You really think Palin even knows there are articles in the Constitution?

Get a life. She coulndn't remember the Supreme Court decision she criticized six months earlier.

And you fail to note that she says the constitution gives the vice president more power than has been taken.

Now you're getting desperate to balance out her lack of knowledge.

You aren't disagreeing with the statement about Darth Cheney are you?:eusa_boohoo:

You really think Palin even knows there are articles in the Constitution?

Get a life. She coulndn't remember the Supreme Court decision she criticized six months earlier.

And you fail to note that she says the constitution gives the vice president more power than has been taken.

you guys are so pathetic. this is a message board. We will not win or lose the Presidency on this message board. Gosh. get a grip. Don't read it if it upsets you that much.. :eusa_boohoo::lol:

I report you decide. Matters not to me one way or another. It's just the other side of the coin.. Hold anything you want against Palin. Matters not to me.

I don't care about your political leanings, or your hatred for Obama. That does not matter to me. What does matter to me is that you post crap sources in an attempt to prove facts. Any good argument/belief should be based on unbiased facts, not politically motivated garbage. It has nothing to do with your beliefs, it has to do with your sources. How do you expect people to take you seriously when you base everything you believe in off of obviously untrue/biased information? It does not speak well for your level of intelligence.

Joe Biden is an idiot and Sarah Palin has slightly more experience than Obama. It's sad that the Democrats are going to vote for these losers and somehow think they're doing the right thing.

Joe Biden is an idiot and Sarah Palin has slightly more experience than Obama. It's sad that the Democrats are going to vote for these losers and somehow think they're doing the right thing.

:lol: Really? Please explain. I would be really interested in your argument for either one of those statements. Please enlighten me.

:lol: Really? Please explain. I would be really interested in your argument for either one of those statements. Please enlighten me.

Joe Biden is the gaff-king and spreads misinformation all the time. That's well known so you probably already know that so the characterization of him as an 'idiot' should come as no surprise to anyone. The experience level of Palin vs Obama is a bit more difficult to define. Neither has much experience. Palin was a Mayor and Governor, while Obama was a State Senator and is a junior Senator. Governors are the leaders of the State they represent, which represents a lot more executive experience than a Senator. That why I say she has slightly more experience than Obama.

I don't care about your political leanings, or your hatred for Obama. That does not matter to me. What does matter to me is that you post crap sources in an attempt to prove facts. Any good argument/belief should be based on unbiased facts, not politically motivated garbage. It has nothing to do with your beliefs, it has to do with your sources. How do you expect people to take you seriously when you base everything you believe in off of obviously untrue/biased information? It does not speak well for your level of intelligence.

well, if you think they are crap sources simply don't read them. Simple. Problem solved. Get a grip.

Joe Biden is the gaff-king and spreads misinformation all the time. That's well known so you probably already know that so the characterization of him as an 'idiot' should come as no surprise to anyone. The experience level of Palin vs Obama is a bit more difficult to define. Neither has much experience. Palin was a Mayor and Governor, while Obama was a State Senator and is a junior Senator. Governors are the leaders of the State they represent, which represents a lot more executive experience than a Senator. That why I say she has slightly more experience than Obama.

I disagree with you on the Biden issue, but we will probably never agree on that. When it comes to Palin, what makes you believe that executive experience is going to come in handy as a VICE president? The most important thing a Vice President can do, in my opinion, is push executive legislation through congress and garner support for the administration. There is not a lot of executive administration that needs to be done by the vice president. I think Biden's experience will come in much more handy then Palin's will for the position.

well, if you think they are crap sources simply don't read them. Simple. Problem solved. Get a grip.

Sorry for giving posters on this board the benefit of the doubt that they will post credible information to prove their points. It seems pretty simple to me, but I guess that idea is too much for you. I don't know going into a post that the information is a sham. I like to give everyone a fair shot to prove their points with legitimate sources and well supported arguments. Insulting me and telling me to "get a grip" has no place in this thread, but if it makes you feel better, I will let you keep your small victories. I am sure you need them more then I do.

Sorry for giving posters on this board the benefit of the doubt that they will post credible information to prove their points. It seems pretty simple to me, but I guess that idea is too much for you. I don't know going into a post that the information is a sham. I like to give everyone a fair shot to prove their points with legitimate sources and well supported arguments. Insulting me and telling me to "get a grip" has no place in this thread, but if it makes you feel better, I will let you keep your small victories. I am sure you need them more then I do.

well, take your pick, either don't read it, or dispute the contents, I really don't need your benefit of the doubt or an approved reading list. And cry me a river about the insults, I read your posts.. never miss a chance to talk about someone's intelligence.. that's cool, just get a grip.

I disagree with you on the Biden issue, but we will probably never agree on that. When it comes to Palin, what makes you believe that executive experience is going to come in handy as a VICE president? The most important thing a Vice President can do, in my opinion, is push executive legislation through congress and garner support for the administration. There is not a lot of executive administration that needs to be done by the vice president. I think Biden's experience will come in much more handy then Palin's will for the position.

Biden's gaffs happen daily. They're available for all to see. And I never said that Palin's executive experience would come in handy as VICE president. I only said that she had slightly more experience than Obama.

Forum List

Back