Joe Biden's Charitable Contributions

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
"Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden and his wife gave an average of $369 a year to charity during the past decade, his tax records show."

I don't make nearly as much as Joe Biden, yet this year alone I have given more to charity than Joe Biden has given in 10 years. Why are the Bidens so stingy? (Definition of stingy: not generous or liberal.)

"Democratic vice presidential candidate Joe Biden and his wife gave an average of $369 a year to charity during the past decade, his tax records show."

I don't make nearly as much as Joe Biden, yet this year alone I have given more to charity than Joe Biden has given in 10 years. Why are the Bidens so stingy? (Definition of stingy: not generous or liberal.)

This has been debated to death.

It's also been reported that he doesn't count most of the contributions he makes to charity.

There are plenty of people out there who do the same.

Well, that's not being to Patriotic--is it?: Yeah I heard his contributions amounted to about $3000.00 over the last ten years.

I donate more than that too!

Last edited:

It's also been reported that he doesn't count most of the contributions he makes to charity.

Yeah--whatever! Somehow he "reports" these donations, but just somehow forgot to report all the others, YOU claim he made. LOL!

Last edited:

Pitiful. I can't believe you're actually trying to defend the guy. :cuckoo:

Yeah--whatever! Somehow he "reports" these donations, but just somehow forgot to report all the others, YOU claim he made. LOL!

Well do you report every donation you make? Joe Biden is never one out to make huge amounts of money off the taxpayers or make a big deal out of the good things he does.

I pay more then that to the United Way every year, and make less than the ever popular 250K.
donate backpacks of school supplies to low income children.
donate books to reading programs.
give school supplies to APS.
books to the Veterans Hospital
donate food to the food bank
donate all old clothes, toys,electronics etc to GoodWill , Save the Children and Disabled Veterans.

All of which I claim on my taxes..they do give you receipts specifically to turn in to the IRS when you contribute. Guess the "patriotic" Biden hasn't figured that out yet.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back