Joe Biden's brother linked to projects receiving 540,000,000 in taxpayer loans

The whole Biden family got very, very, very rich when Joe worked for the past Administration, all with Hussein Obama benediction....total thugs all and every one of them.

But then.... Demorats are mainly like that, greed drives them, they don't give a shit about Americans, they just are interested in getting rich.

The whole Biden family got very, very, very rich when Joe worked for the past Administration, all with Hussein Obama benediction....total thugs all and every one of them.

But then.... Demorats are mainly like that, greed drives them, they don't give a shit about Americans, they just are interested in getting rich.
.........and have total power.........Amen.

Exactly!

Exactly!
You know what? I might turn in to a Democrat. Ya can get away with so much more. Evidently crime pays very well these days..

Exactly!
You know what? I might turn in to a Democrat. Ya can get away with so much more. Evidently crime pays very well these days..

Please don't! :21:

As soon as you can show any wrong doing, let me know. While you are at it, did you ever find any evidence of wrong doing on that silly uranium accusation?
That was another scam investigated by Obama investigators. Are you serious?

Well, only if you call Huber an Obama investigator. Huber was hand picked by Sessions to look into that silly Uranium1 deal as well as the Clinton Foundation. After a lengthy investigation, he quietly released his report a few days ago saying, as we already knew, there was no "there" there. I guess fox forgot to mention the release of his report to you.
Anyone investigating the Clintons is afraid of a sudden, unfortunate "axident."

Wouldn't you be S your pants if you crossed one?....Be careful out there..Btw, I don't watch a lot of FOX

So are you saying Huber released a fake report because he was in fear of his life? You know that' just crazy, don't you?

As soon as you can show any wrong doing, let me know. While you are at it, did you ever find any evidence of wrong doing on that silly uranium accusation?
That was another scam investigated by Obama investigators. Are you serious?

Well, only if you call Huber an Obama investigator. Huber was hand picked by Sessions to look into that silly Uranium1 deal as well as the Clinton Foundation. After a lengthy investigation, he quietly released his report a few days ago saying, as we already knew, there was no "there" there. I guess fox forgot to mention the release of his report to you.
Anyone investigating the Clintons is afraid of a sudden, unfortunate "axident."

Wouldn't you be S your pants if you crossed one?....Be careful out there..Btw, I don't watch a lot of FOX

So are you saying Huber released a fake report because he was in fear of his life? You know that' just crazy, don't you?
Ya never know....Ya never know. Obviously the Clintons are masters of hiding their acts and stretch the laws to their favor. I know they'll get theirs. 27 times he flew on the Candy Girl express, everyone who still supports him are guilty of rape as he is in my eyes....And definitely God's eyes.

tRump made his money through bankruptcy and acquiring questionable loans through a bank fined for money laundering Russian funds. But that's OK?
The fact that you will not comment on the epic corruption of Quid Pro Joe in favor of throwing out unconfirmed
smears of Trump says it all. Your whataboutisms are weak and a sign of fear and desperation.

Trump got loans from a sanctioned Russian bank and then went on to try to lift the sanctions on that bank -- and these dic suckers didnt say shit.......trumpers are pathetic....

Trump Administration to Lift Sanctions on Russian Oligarch’s Companies

MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell apologizes, retracts report on Trump finances
That has ZERO to do with what I said you dumb ass.....

How about we talk about the other Russian oligarch connected to Trump...the one Giuliani and his BFF Lev Parnas was supposed to be working with to get "dirt" on the Bidens....in exchange for prosecutions being dropped against him.....Dmytro Firtash...

"Over the last year, Giuliani’s network in Ukraine has expanded. The ultimate source of his financing appears to be Firtash, who prosecutors say gave a million dollars to Lev Parnas, one of the hustlers who paid Giuliani. Firtash has been described by most reporters as an oligarch with criminal ties, but his influence is much deeper than that....Firtash has brought other figures into his circle: Republican lawyers Victoria Toensing and Joseph diGenova, funneling his propaganda through conservative journalist John Solomon and Representative Devin Nunes. The Russian-Republican partnership in Ukraine has advanced a wide array of benefits to all parties involved."

Trump and Russia Are Colluding in Ukraine for Profit and Political Gain
64afc8be742a585f249bef341e6135bb5d6718ac.jpg

what sort of inside connections?

rather vague there boyo. Tax breaks are legal.

Forum List

Back