Joe Biden - "When the stock market crashed, Franklin Roosevelt got on the television"

Roosevelt wasn't President then. You're as smart as Biden.

OHH that's right.. thanks for reminding me that the last time this country suffered a great financial disaster it was a Republican in the White House, just like now...

:clap2:

OHH that's right.. thanks for reminding me that the last time this country suffered a great financial disaster it was a Republican in the White House, just like now...

Hoover was the Bush of the 20's ...

Are you saying we need to elect a democrat to get us into a world war to get us out?

Are you saying we need to elect a democrat to get us into a world war to get us out?

Funny, I thought Roosevelt was only defending this great land after Pearl Harbor are you insinuating he was unjustified in entering into WWII?

and we're already at war nimrod...

fdr was the governor of new york when he made that statement....he took measures himself to pull new york out of their crisis and role in the great depression....that's how he got elected as president.....he knew what to do for the country....

fdr was the governor of new york when he made that statement....he took measures himself to pull new york out of their crisis and role in the great depression....that's how he got elected as president.....he knew what to do for the country....

and he looked great on TV

I'd post something I googled from Dailykos but lord knows the amount of Right Wing foaming from the mouth which would occur. :razz:

New Topics

Forum List

Back