Joe Biden&When He Speaks.It's As If 2009&Beyond Never Happened.The Hell Middle Class Went Through.

and Obama/Biden did nothing to help the suffering middle class,,especially in 2009,,no one got a bail out,,just the big banks and unions!

So here we have a candidate running for President who was Vice-President during an 8 year Recession/Depression no one forgets. Especially 2009 when the economy was crashing and we were losing millions of jobs thanks to Obama. Then you look at how nothing improved going into 2010 and beyond. There was no growth, over 90 million unemployed, and all of the international crises we had to deal with {and along with the never ending Obama Scandals}
But will Joe Biden ever bring these past issues/debacles up when he speaks before his miniscule crowds of about 300? And yet he lately is blaming Trump of some issues that started under Obama, along with accusing Trump of things that are a mirror reflection of Biden and Obama?
:aargh:

The Great Recession had zero, nil to do with Obama or Biden, The Great Recession commenced in Dec. 2007 and ended in June 2009.

The Obama Administration took office in January 2009.

Anyone who believes the premise of this thread is a biddable fool and the author is the most recent troll to lack the skills and education to write a credible post.

Remove this idiotic thread and move it to the Rubber Room.

Obammy was in the Senate....Pelosi took over house in 2007 and what they DID NOT DO allowed the 08 bust. Debt went thru the roof, they almost doubled FED spending (from 2s' to 3.5+) and grew GOVT while many lost homes and jobs. In 2015-16 it was headed down again until de-regulation kicked in.

and Obama/Biden did nothing to help the suffering middle class,,especially in 2009,,no one got a bail out,,just the big banks and unions!

That 'shovel ready jobs' money was diverted to Dem public employee unions to keep the cash flowing into Dem campaign coffers.

That 'shovel ready jobs' money was diverted to Dem public employee unions to keep the cash flowing into Dem campaign coffers.
hey,,,remember seeing anyone holding a sign/signs on busy roads reading "Wheres's My Bailout" ??

hey,,,remember seeing anyone holding a sign/signs on busy roads reading "Wheres's My Bailout" ??

Obama/Biden had 8 years to get the job done and failed. Trump is kicking ass and taking names in less than 3.

They expanded their definition of the “wealthy” to include the middle class. Biden himself called on more people to “Get skin in the Game” and pay their “fair share”. This is not what you tell a struggling middle class in a deep recession nor do you simply “blame Bush”.

Biden cant even keep up with who is alive and who has died when he speaks at times

So here we have a candidate running for President who was Vice-President during an 8 year Recession/Depression no one forgets. Especially 2009 when the economy was crashing and we were losing millions of jobs thanks to Obama. Then you look at how nothing improved going into 2010 and beyond. There was no growth, over 90 million unemployed, and all of the international crises we had to deal with {and along with the never ending Obama Scandals}
But will Joe Biden ever bring these past issues/debacles up when he speaks before his miniscule crowds of about 300? And yet he lately is blaming Trump of some issues that started under Obama, along with accusing Trump of things that are a mirror reflection of Biden and Obama?
The left doesn't have any decent options......thus the constant lies about Trump.
They cannot win on their ideas because their ideas have proven to be a disaster by design.
So their only option is make Trump look like Hitler.

The thought of how McCain would have handled the great recession is enough to make me feel a little nauseous.
McCain lost to Obama on purpose. So did Mitt Romney. They were all in on the conspiracy. The only reason Bush won was because his Daddy was a co-conspirator.
Was Bigfoot, DB Cooper and the Bermuda triangle involved as well? Seriously.
Nope. If you think this is some sort of joke you really need to pay more attention.
I do pay attention and I was once conspiracy minded as well but unlike you I have a memory for all the shit that just never panned out in a world where the real conspiracies are right out in the open.
Part of the reason all of these stories never pan out is because the people responsible for them are still mostly in charge. Maybe the new AG is just a setup for yet another hoax. But if heads start rolling in the next few months will you still be in denial?

The thought of how McCain would have handled the great recession is enough to make me feel a little nauseous.
McCain lost to Obama on purpose. So did Mitt Romney. They were all in on the conspiracy. The only reason Bush won was because his Daddy was a co-conspirator.
Nope. If you think this is some sort of joke you really need to pay more attention.
I do pay attention and I was once conspiracy minded as well but unlike you I have a memory for all the shit that just never panned out in a world where the real conspiracies are right out in the open.
Part of the reason all of these stories never pan out is because the people responsible for them are still mostly in charge. Maybe the new AG is just a setup for yet another hoax. But if heads start rolling in the next few months will you still be in denial?
The useful lifespan of a false narrative is only a few weeks, after that the truth starts to trickle out. It takes an effort of will to believe things that are not only untrue but soundly debunked. I don't really care about globalism since it has been a hallmark of western civilization since forever. The alternative is an isolationist, highly managed society ruled by a fascist dictator.

The useful lifespan of a false narrative is only a few weeks, after that the truth starts to trickle out. It takes an effort of will to believe things that are not only untrue but soundly debunked. I don't really care about globalism since it has been a hallmark of western civilization since forever. The alternative is an isolationist, highly managed society ruled by a fascist dictator.
Yeah.....fuck national sovereignty and yay for a global world order.

I get it, you voted for Bush. All makes perfect sense, you have no moral compass.

Forum List

Back