Joe Biden Understands Marginal Tax Rates

You are correct. They don't have a clue. They think that if they make $1 million per year, they pay 35% on $1 million.

Dunces.

Exactly. You can see it in their posts, here in this thread.

Cant-tell-if-trolling-or-just-very-stupid.jpg

No, I don't. I just see through the OP's superficial "gotcha" game, and refuse to play it.

Its not the math behind the taxes thats the issue, its the fact that the government already makes enough money to do what it is supposed to do. What it needs to do is get out of doing shit it was never intended to do, then the "Revenue" problems will disspear, and smartasses like the OP will no longer need to create posts such as this.

You sound like Palin. A gotcha question is defined as one that you don't want to answer. A gotcha quote is one that exposes your lack of knowledge in an unflattering way.

I'm sorry you're uncomfortable in the modern world, but this is how modern governments function. They take tax money, and they help to create prosperity through infrastructure.

You may need to consider relocating to an island somewhere.

You are correct. They don't have a clue. They think that if they make $1 million per year, they pay 35% on $1 million.

Dunces.

Exactly. You can see it in their posts, here in this thread.

really? I see a troll trying to camouflage his weak point.

Looking in the mirror again, eh? :)

If a man makes a million and one dollars, he's only taxed on those last two dollars at the top rate.

No, he explained his fears about taxes. Not that he understood marginal tax rates.

Dunces.

No, I don't. I just see through the OP's superficial "gotcha" game, and refuse to play it.

Its not the math behind the taxes thats the issue, its the fact that the government already makes enough money to do what it is supposed to do. What it needs to do is get out of doing shit it was never intended to do, then the "Revenue" problems will disspear, and smartasses like the OP will no longer need to create posts such as this.

If it's a fact, you should be able to back that up.

Talking points are not 'facts'.

If a man makes a million and one dollars, he's only taxed on those last two dollars at the top rate.

So there is a difference between this dollar bill earned as a tip by a pizza driver
dollar-bill.jpg

And this dollar bill...??? Earned by Jerry Jones
dollar.bmp

No...

It's simply because you, as a greedy little envious fucker, wants someone else to foot more of your bill... something at the expense of others..

Dunces.

Eliminate all kinds of little things that are not things the government is actually empowered to do (entitlements, bailouts, etc), and there is actually plenty of money to do what government is actually charged to do (courts, national defense, legislation, etc)... it is a fact that there is MUCH in our government that the government is not empowered to do by the constitution

Eliminate all kinds of little things that are not things the government is actually empowered to do (entitlements, bailouts, etc), and there is actually plenty of money to do what government is actually charged to do (courts, national defense, legislation, etc)... it is a fact that there is MUCH in our government that the government is not empowered to do by the constitution
All they need do is follow Article 1, Section 8...

So there is a difference between this dollar bill earned as a tip by a pizza driver
dollar-bill.jpg

And this dollar bill...??? Earned by Jerry Jones
dollar.bmp

No...

It's simply because you, as a greedy little envious fucker, wants someone else to foot more of your bill... something at the expense of others..

you're being to subtle dave, he won't get it:lol:

you do know that the 'rich' are in for something close to a 12.5% tax hike...right?
And then watch them hoarde thier finances...no more investments...going overseas into less hostile territory...and result will be even more job losses...will make the present 9.1 unemployment rate seem like thye good 'ole dayz...

Only thing government will have left to do is raid thier bank accounts and take it by force.

Oh shit. Marty broke the troll.. :uhoh3:

Concentrate. Under this plan, which puts an additional tax on those who have income over $1,000,000 [one million] dollars, the additional tax is on those last two dollars. Not the amount under $1,000,000.

Do you get it yet?

you do know that the 'rich' are in for something close to a 12.5% tax hike...right?

I love how you put "rich" in quotation marks, as if there were some dispute over the word when it applies to those making over $1,000,000.

That Fox News is some powerful dope.

Oh shit. Marty broke the troll.. :uhoh3:

Concentrate. Under this plan, which puts an additional tax on those who have income over $1,000,000 [one million] dollars, the additional tax is on those last two dollars. Not the amount under $1,000,000.

Do you get it yet?

Concentrate. Re-read your OP and tell us: Is Joe Biden wrong or are you wrong?

You're such a shitty troll you're trolling yourself now. :uhoh3:

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, but I'm trying to say the same thing as Biden.

Can you discuss the topic now?

I am on topic. I showed I get it by showing you don't.

Silly troll. All broken and what not. :uhoh3:

You have issues that I cannot address here. So I'm moving on.

Anyway, again, this is what a marginal rate means:

What is marginal rate? definition and meaning

The tax rate paid on the last dollar of one's income (known as the marginal tax rate). In a graduated tax system (which most countries use), this rate will be equal to or higher than the tax rate paid on the person's entire income, since the tax rate is lower for the first dollars of income than for subsequent dollars of income.

Read more: What is marginal rate? definition and meaning

I love how you put "rich" in quotation marks, as if there were some dispute over the word when it applies to those making over $1,000,000.

That Fox News is some powerful dope.

actually that 12.5% will apply to those "rich" making over 200/250K ( and you have not the slightest idea what I am talking about either do you?) and I didn't make a point of making the rich an election angle.....focus.

Forum List

Back