Joe Biden to Cameraman: ‘You’re a Real Prick.’

Was there a point coming with this thread?
Yes. Biden’s an ass.

Why? Did Hannity tell you that he is an ass?

Biden has proven it time and time again.

Gee, thanks so much for a comprehensive response to my question. The examples to prove your character assassination of VP Biden seem to have been lost in transmission.

Please post anew these examples so all of us can be sure you are not a typical 21st Century damn liar, so common on the social media stage.

Elect Joe Biden..... Trump dreams of grabbing pussy and Biden gropes left, right, all over.

Yes. Biden’s an ass.

Gee, thanks so much for a comprehensive response to my question. The examples to prove your character assassination of VP Biden seem to have been lost in transmission.

Please post anew these examples so all of us can be sure you are not a typical 21st Century damn liar, so common on the social media stage.
Your ignorant response deserved nothing’s no more than I have you

Yes. Biden’s an ass.

This is funny ^^^. You make a statement and fail to provide evidence. When called out, you call the messenger ignorant.

Thanks for sharing, and waiting a bit; had you posted this response a little earlier, when I laughed out loud I would have sprayed by screen with coffee.

Yes. Biden’s an ass.

This is funny ^^^. You make a statement and fail to provide evidence. When called out, you call the messenger ignorant.

Thanks for sharing, and waiting a bit; had you posted this response a little earlier, when I laughed out loud I would have sprayed by screen with coffee.
I couldn’t care less what you spew on your screen. For some unknown reason you think I was put on this eart to do your homework. The internet is at your disposal, look up his dimbass quotes for yourself. There is a plethora of theme

you into jug band?.....

Used to be in one, yes. Doesn't exist any more but what a blast it was.

We did not one but two entire Beatles albums (in parodies), live.
you ever hear of Tommy Hall from The 13th Floor Elevators?.....

No. :dunno:
hey plays an electric jug....
Tommy Hall
Born
September 21, 1943(age 74)
Instruments Jug
Associated acts The 13th Floor Elevators
Tommy Hall (born September 21, 1943) is an electric jug player from Texas. He was a founding member of the American psychedelic rock band The 13th Floor Elevators.

A special aspect of The Elevators' sound came from Tommy Hall's innovative electric jug. The jug, a crock-jug with a microphone held up to it while it was being blown, sounded somewhat like a cross between a Minimoog and cuica drum. In contrast to traditional musical jug technique, Hall did not blow into the jug to produce a tuba-like sound. Instead, he vocalized musical runs into the mouth of the jug, using the jug to create echo and distortion of his voice. When playing live, he held the microphone up to the mouth of the jug, but when recording the Easter Everywhere album, the recording engineer placed a microphone inside the jug to enhance the sound.

Thanks Harry. I'll take a listen when I'm back home and can get decent bass on this here electric jug.

Those guys look like they're playing actual music though. We tried to shy away from that. We could boogie but when we did it wasn't as funny.

In fact we took great pains to have "rehearsals", not "practices". We never practiced, because if you "practice" you get good. And we can't have that.
i read somewhere that this guy Hall was at a jugband festival back in the late 60's and he was the main attraction with many of the jog players because they had never seen an electric one....here is him today.....upload_2018-9-8_9-27-6.jpeg

take a look....1966

So Harry your video popped up a 'suggestion' on my screen of this one:

I didn't know the Electric Prunes used an autoharp. I picked up one of their old LPs recently, in good shape.

R-1625921-1277911210.jpeg.jpg

yea the Electric Prunes.....middle 60's, 2 pretty good songs from them, then they disappeared....

take a look....1966

You heard of them in Buffalo? Very interesting but I can't hear him on the Jug. Grateful dead was a Jug Band also.

Still waiting to hear Democratic garbage gossip propaganda on Trump like most of the GOP believe about Hillary pedophile murderer everything corrupt... Despicable deplorable gossip garbage no evidence they're all conspiracy nut jobs now who don't believe our justice department now. Not great!

no i heard of them shortly after i moved to Cal.....they were in their heyday at that point....Buffalo was top 40 radio while in California they were playing album cuts and non top 40 groups like the 13th Floor Elevators....

I couldn’t care less what you spew on your screen. For some unknown reason you think I was put on this eart to do your homework. The internet is at your disposal, look up his dimbass quotes for yourself. There is a plethora of theme
Anything to avoid looking at reality and the issues....

We agree, I couldn't care less what you spew, on your screen or on this message board. You've proved you're incapable of making a statement, assassinating the character of a man, and not posting any evidence to prove it.

It is not my job to verify your comments, it is my job to confront people like you. Get used to it!

We agree, I couldn't care less what you spew, on your screen or on this message board. You've proved you're incapable of making a statement, assassinating the character of a man, and not posting any evidence to prove it.

It is not my job to verify your comments, it is my job to confront people like you. Get used to it!
I don’t need to get used to little screen hoppers like you. You’re to lazy to look things up. Live in ignorance.

I don’t need to get used to little screen hoppers like you. You’re to lazy to look things up. Live in ignorance.

LOL. Please tell me how I can "live in ignorance", since it seems you have that experience.

LOL. Please tell me how I can "live in ignorance", since it seems you have that experience.
I’m fine. You’re the one who refuses to look information up. Really no bother to me. Your kind always slumps through life and bounces off hero to hero. Bye kid.

Elect Joe Biden..... Trump dreams of grabbing pussy and Biden gropes left, right, all over.

That's easy to do, with Photoshop®.

Actually you can do quite a lot with Photoshop. Even create your own fake Time Magazine cover.

--- With Pro-pixel intensifying fauxtanical hydrojargon microbead extract!

Last edited:

That's easy to do, with Photoshop®.

Actually you can do quite a lot with Photoshop. Even create your own fake Time Magazine cover.

--- With Pro-pixel intensifying fauxtanical hydrojargon microbead extract!

That and Biden is a groper.

Forum List

Back