Joe Biden threatens Lindsay Graham

So Joe are things heating up for you? Are you going to Clintonize your old friend?
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/article214974800.html

Your link has absolutely nothing to do with either Biden or Graham, cracker. Neither one is mentioned at all.

Says an illiterate prick like you? You don't seem to be able to read well.
Oh, okay. So can you educate us poor illiterates and quote the parts about Biden and Graham from that article?

Thanks!

They are in the story the link took me too. If you aren't intelligent enough to read it it's not my problem.

:dig:

I'm good kid, I know your game and you aren't able to run it on me.

Oh, I see. When someone says a politician is "going down", that's a threat now.

Is that your final answer, tards? Are you suuuuuuuuuure?

How's about I take you out back the shed and take you down in a way that I think you'd regret your whole life?

How would that not be a threat, especially coming from an unhinged person like Joe Biden, or anyone else for that matter?
By your standards the democrats are under constant threat from republicans. You never love them more than when they are talking like those steroid freaks you so love on pro wrasslin.
But is Joe going to clintonize his friend Graham?
The very moment his adoration of Trump becomes a liability he will disavow all his pro-Trump stunts and no one will even care.
He probably thinks everyone will forget.

JULY 16, 2018

Gonna be real hard to find Biden "threatening" Graham! :lol:
Biden: Lindsey Graham will 'regret his whole life' doing Trump's bidding on Ukraine

By Eric Bradner, CNN

Updated 11:52 AM ET, Sat November 23, 2019
That's not from the link in question.

Try again.

Even the topic author has admitted it was the wrong link, retard. Why double down on your lies and obliterate your integrity? That's just stupid.

So Joe are things heating up for you? Are you going to Clintonize your old friend?

Your link has absolutely nothing to do with either Biden or Graham, cracker. Neither one is mentioned at all.
Wrong link
Biden: Lindsey Graham will 'regret his whole life' doing Trump's bidding on Ukraine - CNNPolitics

OK thanks.

Having resolved that, where is this "threat"?

As I said we did this a week ago in another thread. I asked the OP of that one where the threat was, and he ran away.
Really? Look I'm not here to give you remedial reading lessons

Correct. You're here to defend your thread title. Go ahead and try. What are you waiting for?

Parse, dodge and weave little boy ;)

Wrong link
Biden: Lindsey Graham will 'regret his whole life' doing Trump's bidding on Ukraine - CNNPolitics

OK thanks.

Having resolved that, where is this "threat"?

As I said we did this a week ago in another thread. I asked the OP of that one where the threat was, and he ran away.
Really? Look I'm not here to give you remedial reading lessons

Correct. You're here to defend your thread title. Go ahead and try. What are you waiting for?
If you can't read you lost the discussion

JULY 16, 2018

Biden: Lindsey Graham will 'regret his whole life' doing Trump's bidding on Ukraine

By Eric Bradner, CNN

That old fool Biden is so fucked up in the brain, that he probably doesn't even remember saying what he did.

And this is the person Democrats want for the next President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces?

:21:

JULY 16, 2018

By Eric Bradner, CNN

That's not from the link in question.

Try again.

Even the topic author has admitted it was the wrong link, retard. Why double down on your lies and obliterate your integrity? That's just stupid.
That's from the OP which is the topic
FYI I am the author of this thread.

What Crazy Uncle Joe said was this:

“Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life.”

Biden then spread conspiracy nonsense, claiming Trump is “holding power” over him.

After Biden Threatens, Lindsey Graham Fights Back: I'm Not Going to Be Intimidated to Stop Looking Into Ukraine
So the usual GOP spin and lies that 95% of the world thinks are just nuts. Only You brainwashed functional morons believe this crap... No threat, just the facts. Which you don't know super duper.

JULY 16, 2018

By Eric Bradner, CNN

That old fool Biden is so fucked up in the brain, that he probably doesn't even remember saying what he did.

And this is the person Democrats want for the next President of the United States and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces?

Threatening a U.S. Senator is a felony

“Lindsey is about to go down in a way that I think he’s going to regret his whole life.”

Biden then spread conspiracy nonsense, claiming Trump is “holding power” over him.

After Biden Threatens, Lindsey Graham Fights Back: I'm Not Going to Be Intimidated to Stop Looking Into Ukraine
So the usual GOP spin and lies that 95% of the world thinks are just nuts. Only You brainwashed functional morons believe this crap... No threat, just the facts. Which you don't know super duper.
Where is the spin?

So you are feebly trying to claim that Biden did not say that?

You're a genuine bona fide idiot, aren't you? :21:

JULY 16, 2018

By Eric Bradner, CNN

LOCK HIM UP!!!!

Oh, I see. When someone says a politician is "going down", that's a threat now.

Is that your final answer, tards? Are you suuuuuuuuuure?

How's about I take you out back the shed and take you down in a way that I think you'd regret your whole life?

How would that not be a threat, especially coming from an unhinged person like Joe Biden, or anyone else for that matter?
By your standards the democrats are under constant threat from republicans. You never love them more than when they are talking like those steroid freaks you so love on pro wrasslin.
The very moment his adoration of Trump becomes a liability he will disavow all his pro-Trump stunts and no one will even care.
Republicans lack the ability to remember what any of their politicians say from day to day.

JULY 16, 2018

By Eric Bradner, CNN

LOCK HIM UP!!!!
I agree

Republicans lack the ability to remember what any of their politicians say from day to day.
I don't recall Trump making a threat against a politician

Untrue. Democrats are pea-brained jackasses always braying and running their foul mouths.

Republicans are elephants, and we never forget.

Untrue. Democrats are pea-brained jackasses always braying and running their foul mouths.

Republicans are elephants, and we never forget.
times 100

Forum List

Back