Joe Biden Takes largest lead so far in a Poll Against Ron DeSantis, Republicans Shook

Likely so, as Bernie Sanders is saying in the media, "a landslide." That doesn't change the voting IQ of nazi youth in their traditional strive for pure form and consistency. They are always already hormone-, experience- and information-compromised.

Media Duped: On Reactionary Nazi (American-Dem) Youth and Its Strive for Pure Form

The nazi dems are now playing the illusory Sanders marxist card in their controlled media. This is a replay of previous deceptions, getting the "Woke" to once again take the bait:

'Since the Great Awakening was certainly a people's movement, it has been dubbed as necessarily a progressive force by Marxist and neo-Marxist historians. But it was nothing of the sort The Great Awakening was a profoundly reactionary counterblow to the emergence of a liberal and more rational and cosmopolitan religious atmosphere. It set itself determinedly against all that was enlightened, and constituted an attempt to return to pure Calvinism of the previous century.

Young Whitefield was one of the first members of the small Holy Club at Oxford University, which stressed evangelical preaching to the masses and constituted the first of the Methodists....young liberal Jonathan Mayhew....wrote bitterly of Whitefield's largely subliterate following...."I heard him [Whitefield] once; and it was low, confused, puerile, conceited, ill natured, enthusiastic a performance as I ever heard."
In short, this was a cry of mystical religious fundamentalism against the trappings of civilization that had begun to emerge in America....this was a religious, not an economic class movement.'
(Rothbard, Conceived in Liberty, pp. 658-9)

It's a deadly historical mistake to get amnesia about the catholic mafia in the early colonies and what pathology Europe's prisoners had traveled so far to avoid. Joe Biden is a catholic- and a CIA-puppet.
Our youth in this nation is not the sharpest knife in the drawer. in may opinion we can thank the Teacher’s Union for that fact.

The GI Bill? VA medical benefits? The benefits that go to your family?

Why are you so angry? Did you serve honorably?
Numbnuts I realize you Brag about being slow
However your stupidity angers me. The GI bill, VA benefits are owed to those who served honorably they are not free shit. Free shit is what you get on the 15th of every month that I pay for

Numbnuts I realize you Brag about being slow
However your stupidity angers me. The GI bill, VA benefits are owed to those who served honorably they are not free shit. Free shit is what you get on the 15th of every month that I pay for
Oh, you are not a Christian, with no empathy for the poor, the widow, the elderly, the orphan, the ill. I tithe, I give freely, I pay forward, and I am sure that I pay more in tax than you make all year.

It's all about you.

And that makes you a loser.

Sad for you.

View attachment 780251So far Desantis had been dominating Biden. Looks like Desantis' recent extremist 6-week law in Florida, or Trumps attacks on him, or both, have given Biden the edge.
The only thing Ron had going on for himself was being more electable than Trump against Biden. Now he's lost even that.
Thanks Donnie:
Meaningless but its good news none the less.

Forum List

Back