Joe Biden says Hillary would've been better pick than him

SolarEnergy1

May 18, 2007
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVy2yh28eig]YouTube - Biden says Clinton would have been a better VP[/ame]

Biden, today in Nashua, NH, in response to an inaudible question from an audience member:

“Make no mistake about it Hillary Clinton is as qualified as or more qualified than I am” to be vice president, Biden said. “And quite frankly, she may have been a better pick than me.”

Ben Smith's Blog: Biden bows to Clinton - Politico.com

Another manufactured "issue" ...

Pathetic ....

Of course Article, Joe Biden's just giving a compliment to Hillary with a may thrown in there about whether she is a better pick then him.

I guess showing respect to your fellow party members is a bad thing now according to Republicans.

However, the Republican spin machine will turn this into something it isn't. Just like the Lipstick Pig comment.

Of course Article, Joe Biden's just giving a compliment to Hillary with a may thrown in there about whether she is a better pick then him.

I guess showing respect to your fellow party members is a bad thing now according to Republicans.

However, the Republican spin machine will turn this into something it isn't. Just like the Lipstick Pig comment.

If they are any good they will !

Ok ... so Republicans are now against treating women as equals and showing respect to party members ...

No ... they will because it's all they got ...

Pedroia is a scumbag...

95aa6775e7_pedro1112007.jpg

YouTube - Biden says Clinton would have been a better VP

Biden, today in Nashua, NH, in response to an inaudible question from an audience member:

“Make no mistake about it Hillary Clinton is as qualified as or more qualified than I am” to be vice president, Biden said. “And quite frankly, she may have been a better pick than me.”

Ben Smith's Blog: Biden bows to Clinton - Politico.com

What's wrong with him saying it? Perhaps that was the way he felt? Right before the convention I changed my mind about Hillary, so what?? She very well could have been a better choice. But too bad no one asked her or she turned them down.

Next time maybe they will ask your opinion! Will that make you feel better? :eusa_shifty:

Quote Jack Nicholson: (Col. Nathan R. Jessep)
afewgoodmenjack1.JPG

"You can't handle the truth!?!?"

Pigs that sling mud are still Pigs! :doubt:
If the shoe fits, wear it!

I wanted him to pick anyone BUT Hillary personally.

During the primary she showed me that she's a typical washington politician, willing to do anything and say anything to get what she wants.

Her campaign was shoddy and she got beat and then she became a sore loser.

Not to mention all the baggage she'd have brought with her from when Bill was president.

They can't attack Obama based on the Clinton years, which they would've done... they'd have said she was corrupt and Obama only picked her to placiate the Hillary voters....

I think Joe Biden, despite his comment early in the primary season that Obama wasn't ready, is the perfect choice for VP. He's smart, articulate, he's a devoted family man, he's fought for women's issues, he's got foreign relations experience... I think he and Obama compliment each other wonderfully.

with Hillary on the ticket it would've turned into the Clinton show....much the way McCain's campaign has turned into the Palin show... you almost forget he's the one running for the top spot.

During the primary she showed me that she's a typical washington politician, willing to do anything and say anything to get what she wants.

Not to mention all the baggage she'd have brought with her from when Bill was president.

They can't attack Obama based on the Clinton years, which they would've done... they'd have said she was corrupt and Obama only picked her to placiate the Hillary voters....

I think Joe Biden, despite his comment early in the primary season that Obama wasn't ready, is the perfect choice for VP. He's smart, articulate, he's a devoted family man, he's fought for women's issues, he's got foreign relations experience... I think he and Obama compliment each other wonderfully.

with Hillary on the ticket it would've turned into the Clinton show....much the way McCain's campaign has turned into the Palin show... you almost forget he's the one running for the top spot.

Great point--that's the idea !

Heck, Hillary would have been a better pick than Obama.

Either way, Obama/Biden is better than Lipstick Pig/Pork Queen

I wonder thought Silence if Hillary were on the ticket though, there would be much interest on behalf of the media in Sarah Palin? As a Republican, my feelings are that Obama picked the right man for the Democratic party for VP but not the right man to win the White House with, although that remains to be seen. I think that if Clinton was on the ticket he would have drawn a lot more independants to him that are ow voting for McCain. Let me cite you an example. My father, a die hard, died in the wool democrat, who has never voted for a Republican and ardent Clinton supporter along with several of his friends are now voting for McCain. So in one way I agree that Biden is a good choice, but I wonder too if he has any cross-over appeal.

Ok ... so Republicans are now against treating women as equals and showing respect to party members ...

Talk about your manufactured outrages.

Actually there is no outrage at Biden's comment; it is just another in a long series of bone-headed statements. When Obama was in the final days of his VP selection process the conservatives were PRAYING for Sen Biden because he is such a weak-minded, misspoken tool...and boy-howdy have those prayers paid off! It's almost enough to get me into a chuch.

Almost.

Anyhoo, we see the Little O's VP confess what so many have already known: Little O chose and chose poorly. What kind of president will Little O become if his own VP states there are better people than himself for the job. It ranks right up there with Little O's admission that when it comes to making tough choices it's above his pay grade.

Well, perhaps we'd be better off looking for those already at that superior pay grade to find Mr Right instead of slumming through little leagues for Mr Right Now.

Meanwhile, the feminist pontiff Hillary has yet to deign to excommunicate Gov Palin's vagina on behalf of Mr Obama's campaign.

Can you say: two-thousand twelve? I knew you could.

Talk about your manufactured outrages.

Actually there is no outrage at Biden's comment; it is just another in a long series of bone-headed statements. When Obama was in the final days of his VP selection process the conservatives were PRAYING for Sen Biden because he is such a weak-minded, misspoken tool...and boy-howdy have those prayers paid off! It's almost enough to get me into a chuch.

Almost.

Anyhoo, we see the Little O's VP confess what so many have already known: Little O chose and chose poorly. What kind of president will Little O become if his own VP states there are better people than himself for the job. It ranks right up there with Little O's admission that when it comes to making tough choices it's above his pay grade.

Well, perhaps we'd be better off looking for those already at that superior pay grade to find Mr Right instead of slumming through little leagues for Mr Right Now.

Meanwhile, the feminist pontiff Hillary has yet to deign to excommunicate Gov Palin's vagina on behalf of Mr Obama's campaign.

Can you say: two-thousand twelve? I knew you could.

Oh man--l can hear her licking her chops.

Forum List

Back