BLUNT AND TO THE POINT
Mar 25, 2008
I predict..watch and see, you heard it here first

Update:
Not ,meaning to brag, but I TOLD YA SO>>
Remember, you heard it here first...

Obama taps Biden to be running mate
minute ago
WASHINGTON - Barack Obama named Sen. Joe Biden of Delaware as his vice presidential running mate early Saturday, balancing his ticket with a seasoned congressional veteran well-versed in foreign policy and defense issues.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080823/ap_on_el_pr/veepstakes

Last edited:
Im disagreeing. But then Biden I'm rational. I see how bad Biden would be to his ticket.

Well, Bayh's out. I guess Biden and Clinton stock just went up.

There's always Chet Edwards. Pelosi supported him, and rumors say that an official close to Obama told her she would be pleased with his choice.

actually, this "clintonista" would prefer Biden. And Bayh has already been told it isn't him.

Hmmm...I feel like I've heard that someone. Oh yes, in the post right before yours.

With Bayh out, I'm guessing it is Biden. Although, this Edwards guy seems like a likely candidate now that I've read about him.

I'll put my money on Biden.

I am sure Rush Limbaugh is just laughing himself silly right now. Its going to be fun to use Bidens own words against Obama.

Thank you Obama for picking a Vice President with alot of baggage:) It's fabulous.

Not ,meaning to brag, but I TOLD YA SO>>
Remember, you heard it here first...

Obama taps Biden to be running mate
1minute ago
WASHINGTON - Barack Obama named Sen. Joe Biden of Delaware as his vice presidential running mate early Saturday, balancing his ticket with a seasoned congressional veteran well-versed in foreign policy and defense issues.

Obama taps Biden to be running mate - Yahoo! News

Last edited:

Forum List

Back