Joe Biden: Not Ready For Prime Time

TheGreatGatsby

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2012
California
Biden's behavior was inappropriate. He's not ready for prime time.

Washington Examiner’s Philip Klein: “Biden’s strategy seems to be to laugh at Ryan constantly. Will it work to infantalize Ryan, or backfire like Gore sighing?”

Former Eric Cantor staffer Brad Dayspring: “Joe Biden needs to realize this isn’t a Senate Foreign Relations Hearing. His laughter and condescending attitude is a disaster.

Townhall.com’s Guy Benson: “Will Biden laugh his ass off at the terrible economy, too?”

MSNBC’s S.E. Cupp: “Biden needs to laugh a little less through the Libya, Middle East, nuclear Iran segment.”

Washington Post’s Chris Cillizza: “Ok. I have decided. I find the Biden smile slightly unsettling.”

PBS’ Jeff Greenfield: “Biden has always had a smile that at times is really, really inappropriate.”

Washington Times’ Emily Miller: “Biden laughing when he disagrees with Ryan is so annoying. Like a child in time out.”

Washington Post’s Jennifer Rubin: “Biden’s laughing is losing the debate- obnoxious”

I agree Biden laughing while Ryan talked about the war was horribly rude and unattractive. Ryan acted perfectly. He even got a zinger in at the end when he said we all say dumb things sometimes you should know that vice president. Lol

I saw this cartoon before the debate. It was prophetic.

285032_188074121317517_909967316_n.jpg

Ryan loves Biden. He wrote him two letters begging for stimulus money so he could create jobs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back