Joe Biden is actually Vice President.

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
Just a reminder. But instead the media ignores that nut job at all cost and focuses on an actor that ripped Obama perfectly at the RNC and try to portray it as crazy when it fired up the base. No media bias though, remember?

Just a reminder. But instead the media ignores that nut job at all cost and focuses on an actor that ripped Obama perfectly at the RNC and try to portray it as crazy when it fired up the base. No media bias though, remember?

I took a peek at how MSNBC responded to the convention from time to time.
To see their reaction to Clint Eastwood was priceless.
If you take away a bit of the pauses and what have you the essence of what the man said
hit the mark.

Do I wish he just came out and delivered lines from a prepared speech..
That would have worked,it was what I had expected.
But a few days later...Wtf. I am fine with it.
Let's face it.It will be remembered for a long time,and the people in the hall responded positively to it so it worked.

The left wants to talk about it being disrespectful to the office of the President.
Well in my opinion the President lost whatever respect I had for him when he attacked Americans with that shameful You didn't build that speech.

I took a peek at how MSNBC responded to the convention from time to time.
To see their reaction to Clint Eastwood was priceless.
If you take away a bit of the pauses and what have you the essence of what the man said
hit the mark.

Do I wish he just came out and delivered lines from a prepared speech..
That would have worked,it was what I had expected.
But a few days later...Wtf. I am fine with it.
Let's face it.It will be remembered for a long time,and the people in the hall responded positively to it so it worked.

The left wants to talk about it being disrespectful to the office of the President.
Well in my opinion the President lost whatever respect I had for him when he attacked Americans with that shameful You didn't build that speech.

The same party that was too eager to defend blow jobs in the Oval office talking abut disrespecting the office of the President?

New Topics

Forum List

Back