Joe Biden foot in the mouth moment AGAIN!!!!!

bigrebnc1775

][][][% NC Sheepdog
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 12, 2010
Kannapolis, N.C.
Talk about an idiot

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f7Q1I6PIIuY]Biden on Romney/Ryan: "They're Going to Put Y'all Back in Chains" - YouTube[/ame]

Romney fires back correctly

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYtEuuhFRPA]Joe Biden's 'Back in Chains' Comment Draws Mitt Romney's Outrage - YouTube[/ame]
Angry and desperate administration

Busy week for Biden.

Tells Virginians they can win N.C , thinks we're in the 20th century and this. :lol:

Busy week for Biden.

Tells Virginians they can win N.C , thinks we're in the 20th century and this. :lol:

I can't believe people can actually support obama with this idiot as his VP.

I can't believe people can actually support Obama after one look at the economy!

Well I must admit you would think the VP was very important since the way the left has went unhinged over Ryan. But yes the economy is the issue.

This may be a ploy for Biden to continue inserting foot so that O will have an excuse ie senility, faculties aren't all there anymore, to jettison him for another vp.

lol.... Obama and his admin are what smart people look like only to stupid people.

And for bias, the same applies to Mitt and his VP.

I can't believe people can actually support obama with this idiot as his VP.

I can't believe people can actually support Obama after one look at the economy!

Well I must admit you would think the VP was very important since the way the left has went unhinged over Ryan. But yes the economy is the issue.
The VP is important:

President of the Senate.

Steps up to Commander in Chief in case the President is taken out of the picture.

The VP is important:

President of the Senate.

Steps up to Commander in Chief in case the President is taken out of the picture.

Yes he's the president of the senate but he does not sign any legislation into law, shot of being the president of the senate he has only the authority the president gives him.

lol.... Obama and his admin are what smart people look like only to stupid people.

And for bias, the same applies to Mitt and his VP.

Ryan is smarter than any we've had in the office for years.

I wish he had run for potus. Far better than the other options including Romney.

being Obama's fool can be effective in so many compelling ways. This guy is no idiot. Distraction is his end game.

The VP is important:

President of the Senate.

Here is an article

List_of_tie-breaking_votes_cast_by_Vice_Presidents_of_the_United_States
The interesting thing about the names on the list is that most people would not recognise the names on the list, even the names of those vice presidents who cast the relatively large number of tie breaking votes.

Last edited:
Uncle Joe has been crazy for quite some time..........the country expects this from him

These brain damaged comments must be what they mean by by blue state "intellectual"..............

I'm going to go on record right now and make the prediction that the Democrats will attempt to limit the number of debates between Biden and Ryan to the smallest number that they possibly get away with.

Forum List

Back