Joe Biden And A Homeless Veteran

I don’t think it’s paranoid to prefer kids aren’t touched and kissed by grown men who aren’t related to them, particularly when the kids look uncomfortable about it.
Intent might mean everything, but none of us are mind readers, so erring on the side of caution on behalf of children isn’t such a bad thing, imho.
As adults we don’t expect people to feel free to touch and kiss us, why should kids?
The kids don't look uncomfortable about it until it happens.

This argument us stupid. For all the photos out there there is not a single accuation of inappropriate conduct
Why would they look uncomfortable before it has happened?
And there are several articles about how his grabby behaviour toward women and girls is entirely inappropriate.
There are several articles about how Trump grabs pussy or rapes women.

Your point?
My point is the same as I stated at the outset. His behaviour IS inappropriate and he should stop doing it.

You said there wasn’t a single accusation against him of inappropriate conduct out there, and I told you there are several.

Why does he get a pass to invade the personal space of women and girls, to touch them and to kiss them uninvited, when the world is going ape over other men behaving in the same way?

Men shouldn’t feel they have the right to do this to women and girls. Period.
Hate to be a dick but you are FREAKING THE FUCK OUT OVER NOTHING. Seems that left wing outrage bandwagon scooped you right up.
It seems to be you who’s freaking out!
I’m simply responding to your posts.
And I really can’t for the life of me see what’s wrong with expecting men, whoever they are, to keep their hands to themselves and to not feel free to grab and kiss women and girls.
I’m not on any left wing bandwagon, it’s not a left/right thing.

I like Joe Biden...wish he had run instead of Clinton...

Joe Biden And A Homeless Veteran Have A Very Human Moment
28870340_1641269649265363_5905502907272265728_n.jpg

Joe Biden took his granddaughter to the movies in Georgetown last night.....on his way out he stopped to speak w/ a homeless man. A bystander took this candid shot. Character is about what you do when no one is watching.

A private citizen was nice to a Vet, and this is in politics, why?

Clinton is a private citizen. Look at all the threads. Every fall produces one. He is a political figure. He might run in 20.

Clinton isn't the topic and I won't stray into giving an opinion on Mod actions in an open forum. You are already aware of my opinions.

Bullshit. Every human within 200 feet of him was screened before he "casually" trotted in with his grandaughter and snipers were on the rooftops "just-in-case".
back in the eighties I lived a couple blocks from Neil and a few miles from Jeb. When poppy visited you could feel the eyes and see the vehicles EVERYWHERE.
This was pre 911 scam.Think what it's like today

This argument us stupid. For all the photos out there there is not a single accuation of inappropriate conduct
And there are several articles about how his grabby behaviour toward women and girls is entirely inappropriate.

Your point?
My point is the same as I stated at the outset. His behaviour IS inappropriate and he should stop doing it.

You said there wasn’t a single accusation against him of inappropriate conduct out there, and I told you there are several.

Why does he get a pass to invade the personal space of women and girls, to touch them and to kiss them uninvited, when the world is going ape over other men behaving in the same way?

Hate to be a dick but you are FREAKING THE FUCK OUT OVER NOTHING. Seems that left wing outrage bandwagon scooped you right up.
And I really can’t for the life of me see what’s wrong with expecting men, whoever they are, to keep their hands to themselves and to not feel free to grab and kiss women and girls.

Actually it's a Photoshop thing. And speaks volumes of the psychological background of the Photoshoppers. Same ones who put a penis on Michelle O'bama and a bone through her husband's nose.

Not unlike Sarah Palin, in many respects.
Raising kids these days is getting harder all the time, apparently.
1579338.jpg
It is. When we were kids our influences comprised of people in our inner circle. Now the kids have the pressures of the world wide internet pushing them to be hipsters/potheads/badasses etc...

My 3 year old grandson can work a tablet or game controller. When I was his age I had wood blocks & dirt play areas.

It's a different time

Kids are under enormous pressure, peer pressure, school, social media hammering them 24/7...a parent has to watch closely
And yet, some parents still trust priests with their kids, go figure
Worse still, public schools.

Where were you educated? Barnyard perhaps?
No. I didn’t attend any of your left wing ‘education’ (indoctrination) establishments (camps) :wink:

Your point?

I don't freak out dear. I'm a grown man who has seen it all.

Did you let your children sit on Santa's lap at the mall when they were young? A Santa who was of course a stranger.

There are plenty of things to be concerned about in life besides how friendly Joe Biden is.

Your point?

Did you let your children sit on Santa's lap at the mall when they were young? A Santa who was of course a stranger.

There are plenty of things to be concerned about in life besides how friendly Joe Biden is.
Look at the pics again. It’s creepy not friendly imho - and that’s why most of the unwilling recipients look so uncomfortable.
I’m simply saying it’s time for men to stop being so ‘friendly’ with women and children when it’s unsolicited.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree, or we will just go around in circles for nought.

Your point?

Look at the pics again. It’s creepy not friendly imho - and that’s why most of the unwilling recipients look so uncomfortable.
I’m simply saying it’s time for men to stop being so ‘friendly’ with women and children when it’s unsolicited.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree, or we will just go around in circles for nought.

Has anyone actually came forward and stated that Biden made them uncomfortable?

Or did you just decide that on their behalf?

Joe Biden took his granddaughter to the movies in Georgetown last night.....on his way out he stopped to speak w/ a homeless man. A bystander took this candid shot. Character is about what you do when no one is watching.
Wow, he stopped and talked to him.
And you mock prayer.
I don’t think I mock prayer, where have I done that?

He is a nice guy. Isn’t it possible to see the person beyond politics?
Biden gives less than a percent of his income to charity. He does no volunteer work that I know of. Talking to some homeless guy is meaningless. For all we know Biden was asking him for a buck.

Biden gave average of $369 to charity a year

Yeah, real career move.

Cosby or any other of the now outed Hollyweirdo men make anyone uncomfortable for the past few decades?

Your point shows your ignorance and sexism.

He is white male and according to your religion that makes anyone non white uncomfortable and all women.

Learn your far left religious dogma before posting.

Rumsfeld helped people on 9/11 and how many times have you far left drones trashed him?

This is a nothing burger and a more of an all about me thread from the OP..

Biden is not a bad man. Do I think he'd do better than Trump? No. Would he have been better than Hillary? Yes.

Yes, he's touchy-feely.

Forum List

Back