Joe Arpaio 4 president

I'd vote for him.

He would bring just too damn much common sense to Washington thought.

I saw his documentary. He said "It costs more to feed our K-9 dogs than to feed our human prisoners per day. I'm proud of that".

Could you imagine the shit storm of attacks the MSM would unleash on him? Not that they haven't already, but on that scale?

Controversial Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio isn't ruling out a run for the White House in 2012, CNN reports.

The Maricopa County official -- whose claim to fame has stemmed from crusading against illegal immigration in the wake of Gov. Jan Brewer (R) signing a controversial measure to tackle the matter -- is even heading to the key primary battleground state of New Hampshire next week.

According to Chad Willems, a political advisor to Arpaio, his boss "enjoys being sheriff, but he has been asked by and urged by so many people" to mount a presidential pursuit. He told CNN that "thousands of people call and write or email him each week saying 'Run for president, run for president.'"

As for the upcoming New Hampshire trip, Willems told the network that Arpaio is "not going back to test the waters," but then admitted, "People just don't go to New Hampshire if they are not interested in these things."
Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Won't Rule Out 2012 White House Run

^ that didn't take long

What? for an Obama voter to say no deal?
I dont think the Gop needs to listen to the Dems or the media when it comes to choosing a candidate . we did that last time,
mcain/palin Wont be fooled again.
Someone with a record and standards works for me.

Last edited:
seriously, the guy is crooked. and with the buzz word of the day for 'conservatives' being fiscal responsibility the sheriff that won't let his office be audited wouldn't stand a chance.

That would absolutely guarantee that Obama would win re-election.

Republicans have been courting hispanics away from the Democratic party for the last 10 years. Nominating Arpaio negate all the work they've done so far.

If either paul would choose to run with a Neocon like Arapio it would speak volumes about their integrity or lack thereof.

Granny says, "Vote for Sheriff Joe - he's the way to go...
:clap2:
Popular Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio considering a U.S. Senate run
02/14/11 - Maricopa Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Monday he is open to the possibility of running for the seat of retiring Sen. Jon Kyl (R-Ariz.) in 2012.
Arpaio, the conservative sheriff famous for his hard-line anti-immigration stances, made the remarks in light of a poll released Monday by Summit Consulting Group Inc., which is fundraising for Arpaio's reelection campaign for sheriff. The company's Chad Willems is Arpaio's campaign manager. Arpaio said the deciding factor is neither the money, which he said he could raise, nor his ability to do the job. Rather, he said, it's whether he would be willing to leave his job as sheriff.

Arpaio has served as sheriff for five terms and is currently running for a sixth. But, he said, that doesn't mean he won't run for the Senate. "The issue is whether I want to leave this office and go to Washington and try to make a difference there, which I would do if I run and win," Arpaio said. Arpaio said it was a little early to make a final decision. "The door is open right now but, as I said, I'm campaigning for sheriff and raising that money,” he said, then referred again to a possible Senate bid. “I think I could do that job."

The poll by the Summit Consulting Group found Arpaio led other possible Republicans candidates for the Senate seat. The poll reported 21 percent of likely GOP voters would choose Arpaio; 17 percent would vote for Rep. Jeff Flake (R-Ariz.); 16.6 percent favored former Rep. J.D. Hayworth (R-Ariz.), who challenged Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) in the 2010 GOP Senate primary; 12 percent would vote for Rep. John Shadegg (R-Ariz.) and 6 percent would choose freshman Rep. Ben Quayle (R-Ariz.).

According to the poll's press release, Arpaio said he was "blown away" by the polling results. “Some may find this hard to believe, but based on these numbers, I’m simply speechless. But I will say that I’m honored and humbled by the outpouring of support. It means a lot to me and that’s putting it lightly,” Arpaio said, according to the press release.

MORE

Controversial Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio isn't ruling out a run for the White House in 2012, CNN reports.

The Maricopa County official -- whose claim to fame has stemmed from crusading against illegal immigration in the wake of Gov. Jan Brewer (R) signing a controversial measure to tackle the matter -- is even heading to the key primary battleground state of New Hampshire next week.

According to Chad Willems, a political advisor to Arpaio, his boss "enjoys being sheriff, but he has been asked by and urged by so many people" to mount a presidential pursuit. He told CNN that "thousands of people call and write or email him each week saying 'Run for president, run for president.'"

As for the upcoming New Hampshire trip, Willems told the network that Arpaio is "not going back to test the waters," but then admitted, "People just don't go to New Hampshire if they are not interested in these things."
Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio Won't Rule Out 2012 White House Run

:eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back