Jodi Arias Trial

Wow, up here in Alaska a woman was just convicted of Second Degree Murder and sentenced to 22 years in prison for stabbing her boyfriend MULTIPLE times, causing his death. No big national coverage, no huge outcry, etc.... No big Mormon family involved, that's probably part of the reason. Also, I suspect these two weren't as attractive as Jodi and Travis. Who cares if ugly people kill each other, right?

BETHEL, Alaska: Bethel woman gets 22 years for killing boyfriend | State News | ADN.com

Oh, also...she was drunk. I guess that means it wasn't entirely her fault. She'll probably be out of jail in a few years.

I think the difference is: the one in Alaska did not have 2 different stories then call Dateline and 48 Hours for interviews. Then change their story again.

The "I wasn't there", the Ninjas, the oh well I WAS there after all and I didn't it but it's only because he abused me and was a pedophile thing was the media hook.

Never seen a :eusa_liar: like JoJo.

Those things are so fun.

Yeah it's Mormons...not. Nancy can only obsess over one trial at a time. And she's only going to bother with the the ones wher the trial are televised. That is it plain and simple.

Im no NG fan, but of course her show is going to be about trials televised and that most of her audience can relate to.

The murder trial going on in Jamestown, Ohio not televised and not a national news story is hard to build a show around.

If I had my own show, I would be covering the national stories for my national audience.

Hate Nancy Grace, she's such a liar. This case against Jodi Arias is so simple, the jury already hates her but Nancy continues to tweak everything that comes from the defense, spin and downright lies.

The reason the mother and friends aren't taking the stand for Jodi is so they can bring up the bullying by the prosecuter in the appeal. Not because her mom doesn't want to testify on her behalf.

Hate Nancy Grace, she's such a liar. This case against Jodi Arias is so simple, the jury already hates her but Nancy continues to tweak everything that comes from the defense, spin and downright lies.

The reason the mother and friends aren't taking the stand for Jodi is so they can bring up the bullying by the prosecuter in the appeal. Not because her mom doesn't want to testify on her behalf.

I think part of her mom not testifying is strategic like you say. But the main reason, imo is that the defense is afraid of Juan. The mom would have to say whether she abused Jodi in the past and she may have to defend what she told Det Flores in her initial interview with him immediately following Jodis arrest.

Jodi didnt want anyone on that stand that could possibly go against her narrative. When you lie like she does, you end up standing alone in the end. Jodi with the death penalty staring her in the face has no one to come forward for her. This says a lot to a jury. The jury will assume that she is hiding something and that the witness wouldnt be able to hold up to scrutiny. Thats what I would assume if I was a juror.

Actually, no, I'm not. When a man put me through an emotional wringer, and even physically abused me, I didn't resort to killing him. And if I had, I would have made damn sure that a claim of "self-defense" was easily proven and substantiated.

That's how I conducted my life, so how am I screwed up? Because I see the reality in life that sometimes people treat others badly? And that if you choose the wrong person to treat badly you might be very, very sorry? You need to read more true crime, you'll see that this is actually a pretty common theme.

I mean, good grief, she became a Mormon to be with him, obviously thinking that she was the love of his life. He went right along with her converting to Mormon, did he not? No one can convince me that he wasn't leading her on, whether intentionally or not.

Then, bam, he's gonna run off with another woman? Tsk, tsk, tsk. He picked the wrong woman to fuck with, didn't he? Handsome, charismatic, motivational speaker who treated the wrong woman like yesterday's leftover fast food. He'll never do that again, will he?

That is absolutely ridiculous. There was zero evidence that Travis abused her. Travis was no different than many men his age. Women need to be smarter and move on when they are not getting what they want. Nobody forced her to move to Arizona after the breakup. That was so stupid. His friends all said she was obsessed with him.

You don't know what you're talking about. You sound like you have no more sense than Jodi. Actually you sound as dangerous as she is.

This isn't about me, you can put your claws away.

Just calling it as I see it, sunshine.

• Thanks
Reactions: TW

Forum List

Back