Jodi Arias Penalty

Which would just be a waste of the court's time.

I'm surprised she didn't explain this to you, you being her girlfriend and all. She has to stop twittering because of the electronics ban the judge put on everyone during the retrial phase.

Nobody involved (including the media in the courtroom) can use any electronics to say what's happening until it's all over. (And the new jury gives her the needle :thup: )

Muh ObamaFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

[MENTION=23063]Rat in the Hat[/MENTION]

you keeping track of the loud music murder

"Loud music" murder trial | Jury selection | media excluded

I've been reading all the stories about it. I hope they have a feed of the trial when it starts. :eusa_pray:

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby".

it could start this afternoon

or on Thursday

Denied again...

PHOENIX (Reuters) - An Arizona judge has rejected a bid by convicted murderer Jodi Arias to be spared the death penalty in the 2008 slaying of her ex-boyfriend, according to court papers made public on Friday.

Maricopa Superior Court Judge Sherry Stephens said in a ruling that defense attorneys were wrong in claiming that a state law that allows for Arias to face a second penalty phase was unconstitutional and represented cruel and unusual punishment.

Arizona judge rejects bid to spare murderer Jodi Arias from death - chicagotribune.com

I wonder if she's getting used to hearing the word "No"? :dunno:

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:

Denied again...

PHOENIX (Reuters) - An Arizona judge has rejected a bid by convicted murderer Jodi Arias to be spared the death penalty in the 2008 slaying of her ex-boyfriend, according to court papers made public on Friday.

Maricopa Superior Court Judge Sherry Stephens said in a ruling that defense attorneys were wrong in claiming that a state law that allows for Arias to face a second penalty phase was unconstitutional and represented cruel and unusual punishment.

Arizona judge rejects bid to spare murderer Jodi Arias from death - chicagotribune.com

I wonder if she's getting used to hearing the word "No"? :dunno:

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:

Yay for that judge! This is one less thing she can try and file an appeal on.

Jodi Arias ‏XXXXX

she needs help to appeal this vile injustice.

Stop spamming for that psychopathic murderer

Not sure how keeping epic threads alive over some stupid bitch who killed one man, years ago. All of the hoopla, news, threads, including the court case, the social media attraction, feeds her beast.

The best justice ever, would be to never speak her name again. Let her go, forget about her.

A judge on Monday set the new trial date with jury selection beginning Sept. 8.

Read more: Jodi Arias set for court appearance - FOX 10 News | myfoxphoenix.com Jodi Arias set for court appearance - FOX 10 News | myfoxphoenix.com

And the saga continues. September - really that far away?

Look at the bright side. With the gag order, she can't go on twitter until the trial is over. So SawahDurp won't be posting her drivel here.
:thup:

:lmao:

zimmerman_trial_c_1742445.jpg

OOOPSIE!!! Wrong trial! Sorry bout that! (NOT!)

It sounds like jury selection is going on. I'll listen in later on today to see how far they get.

Hi Aye!

Yes, insanity. I don't know too much about the trial so far but it looked interesting. How are you?

Hi Aye!

Yes, insanity. I don't know too much about the trial so far but it looked interesting. How are you?

Doing good; how about you?

From what I remember when she killed her kids, it was all because she was fed up with them back talking her, not listening, etc. - typical teen behavior. None of her actions leading up to the murders and afterwards indicated to me she was insane at the time. I believe she had planned it for some time.

Doing OK. Business has been better but personally all is good!

I read there is evidence she planned this ahead of time, including purchasing the .38 S&W murder weapon several days beforehand. That would point away from insanity. But the defense will try to use the fact that she was taking prescriptions for bipolar and some other psychological disorders at the time. Maybe depression, too? Not sure.

Scheneker was found guilty!!!

Life in prison, no chance of parole - 2 counts.

Her 'statement' before being sentenced was kinda odd, but seeing the position she was in at the time, I'm sure she was going with what was entering her mind at the moment.

Holy resurrection Batman!!

This thread is the first one I ever posted in. When I saw the insanity going on I had to join lol.

Forum List

Back