Jobs?

I'm watching Sharon Angle on the c-span. Her big idea on jobs is to dig up minerals in Nevada. Wow! that should add about a hundred jobs. Then she wants to give away some more billions to the super rich in lower taxes. Ya the super rich are really suffering.

What is needed is new industries to replace the ones shipped overseas. Why no mention of that clear reality? Oh..she just said that if we get rid of regulations the companies that went to China andd India will come streaming back. She is one crazy lying twat.

Angle is the worst kind of politician. She is using the destruction of the economy caused by people just like her to make political gain from the pain they caused.

Right idiot, while the current chimps running the show have spent over a trillion dollars and lost 8 million jobs. Then actually have the audacity to say " if we didn't spend all this money, it would have been much worse " ....... :lol:

P.S. I almost forgot " BOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHH !"

I'm watching Sharon Angle on the c-span. Her big idea on jobs is to dig up minerals in Nevada. Wow! that should add about a hundred jobs. Then she wants to give away some more billions to the super rich in lower taxes. Ya the super rich are really suffering.

What is needed is new industries to replace the ones shipped overseas. Why no mention of that clear reality? Oh..she just said that if we get rid of regulations the companies that went to China andd India will come streaming back. She is one crazy lying twat.

Angle is the worst kind of politician. She is using the destruction of the economy caused by people just like her to make political gain from the pain they caused.

Right idiot, while the current chimps running the show have spent over a trillion dollars and lost 8 million jobs. Then actually have the audacity to say " if we didn't spend all this money, it would have been much worse " ....... :lol:

P.S. I almost forgot " BOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHH !"

You don't need to post replies to my suggestions. I already know. It wasn't Bush that started the TARP ...it was the mystery monkey. Clearly a much more all engulfing collapse of the financial system would have been preferential to you. There just isn't enough disaster to go around when you have a Mullato to pin it on is there?

Funny..one never hears a peep out of you fuckwits about what you would have done differently and what expectations you envision giving bigger tax releif to the poor suffering billionaires would have accomplished in heading off a deep world wide depression.

Bush never happened. It was all just a bad dream... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Why do you want the super rich to suffer? Why do you want anyone to suffer? You do realize without the money from the super rich the economy will come to a complete stop. What will a few scrapes and handout from the government to the poor, do to make the economy grow and create more jobs? Poor people do not invest their money they spend itor save it. The rich invest to make more money.

The super rich versus the political hacks in DC who do you think will handle money better?

Why do you want the super rich to suffer? Why do you want anyone to suffer? You do realize without the money from the super rich the economy will come to a complete stop. What will a few scrapes and handout from the government to the poor, do to make the economy grow and create more jobs? Poor people do not invest their money they spend itor save it. The rich invest to make more money.

The super rich versus the political hacks in DC who do you think will handle money better?

Suffer? GAAWWD you guys are stupid. Here's a clue sparky..if they are super rich nobody is going to take a dime away from them. The money they make in interest can be taxed with nary a nickel lost on the principal. You don't get taxed until AFTER you make money. How is it that a billionaire getting taxed on the profit gained from the investing of those billions is "suffering"? The interest on a billion at 5% is 50 million if taxed at 25% that still leaves the whole billion plus 37.5 million..ya thats some wicked suffering...:lol:

Political hacks? Ya there are some in there ... My representatives are not the thieves that may be representing you.

Last edited:

Suffer? GAAWWD you guys are stupid. Here's a clue sparky..if they are super rich nobody is going to take a dime away from them. The money they make in interest can be taxed with nary a nickel lost on the principal. You don't get taxed until AFTER you make money. How is it that a billionaire getting taxed on the profit gained from the investing of those billions is "suffering"? The interest on a billion at 5% is 50 million if taxed at 25% that still leaves the whole billion plus 37.5 million..ya thats some wicked suffering...:lol:

Political hacks? Ya there are some in there ... My representatives are not the thieves that may be representing you.

I realize sometimes it's hard to understand what I am tring to say. But WOW my post went way above your head. Why does anyone have to take money away from the rich?

With that question I will cut and paste my last reply one more time.

You do realize without the money from the super rich the economy will come to a complete stop. What will a few scrapes and handout from the government to the poor, do to make the economy grow and create more jobs? Poor people do not invest their money they spend itor save it. The rich invest to make more money.

So you think your representatives are clean? So who is your representatives?

Last edited:

I realize sometimes it's hard to understand what I am tring to say. But WOW my post went way above your head. Why does anyone have to take money away from the rich?

You do realize without the money from the super rich the economy will come to a complete stop. What will a few scrapes and handout from the government to the poor, do to make the economy grow and create more jobs? Poor people do not invest their money they spend itor save it. The rich invest to make more money.

Ya...good..talk down to me ...it is so endearing. Murray...Wuzzername(Cantwell owner of Real systems)...and the same one representing Gates.. Eni..something or other.. I think he probably does right by the richest man on the planet.

Howzabout this ?..... Since most of the billionaires( about 95%) just cash checks from their money market funds and only a handful are bonified creators of new jobs... we seriously tax the Paris Hilton pool crew cuz they don't add a fuckin job ....and give the ones that can actually prove they have added jobs a decent tax credit. Are you happy?..or do you still feel sorry for Paris and the uber wealthy that don't add anything to the country other than sex tapes.

Last edited:

Ya...good..talk down to me ...it is so endearing. Murray...Wuzzername(Cantwell owner of Real systems)...and the same one representing Gates.. Eni..something or other.. I think he probably does right by the richest man on the planet.

Howzabout this ?..... Since most of the billionaires( about 95%) just cash checks from their money market funds and only a handful are bonified creators of new jobs... we seriously tax the Paris Hilton pool crew cuz they don't add a fuckin job ....and give the ones that can actually prove they have added jobs a decent tax credit. Are you happy?..or do you still feel sorry for Paris and the uber wealthy that don't add anything to the country other than sex tapes.

Hilton isn't rich I think she has a trust fund.

Forum List

Back