Jobs?

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
I'm watching Sharon Angle on the c-span. Her big idea on jobs is to dig up minerals in Nevada. Wow! that should add about a hundred jobs. Then she wants to give away some more billions to the super rich in lower taxes. Ya the super rich are really suffering.

What is needed is new industries to replace the ones shipped overseas. Why no mention of that clear reality? Oh..she just said that if we get rid of regulations the companies that went to China andd India will come streaming back. She is one crazy lying twat.

Angle is the worst kind of politician. She is using the destruction of the economy caused by people just like her to make political gain from the pain they caused.

Why all the concentrated fire on Angle all the sudden? Shouldn't you be more concerned with Dino Rossi? We have had like 10 threads on a candidate the Democrats managed to choose to oppose their guy.

Why all the concentrated fire on Angle all the sudden? Shouldn't you be more concerned with Dino Rossi? We have had like 10 threads on a candidate the Democrats managed to choose to oppose their guy.

Dino Rossi is a joke. He is the worst kind of pandering GOP hack. Because of the way he lost in the governors race in the last election he ran in he will never win another race in Washington state. He showed his true colors. The people from both parties in our state do not like the Rossi's of the world. He gets the stupid Christians all excited about non issues like abortion but thats about it. The laws governing choice are clear and will not be changed no matter how much the religious right squeels....especially up here.

I'm watching Sharon Angle on the c-span. Her big idea on jobs is to dig up minerals in Nevada. Wow! that should add about a hundred jobs. Then she wants to give away some more billions to the super rich in lower taxes.
Huggy, please list the approximate dates that you were employed by poor people.

I'm watching Sharon Angle on the c-span. Her big idea on jobs is to dig up minerals in Nevada. Wow! that should add about a hundred jobs. Then she wants to give away some more billions to the super rich in lower taxes.
Huggy, please list the approximate dates that you were employed by poor people.

Not that it is really any of your business but I do in fact have a nice neat rebuttle to your uninformed post.

For the last two years I have been working for myself with an angel investor on one of my inventions. That person made less personal income than myself during that prototype run. Before that I was working at a machine shop here in Seattle as a programmer and operator for a couple of years. I took home more than the owner of the shop.

Small business and startups rarely get funding from your so-called rich. Tricle down economics is a sad cruel lie.

We need to expand the SBA....a thousand-fold.

In my experience the SBA is a waste of time. The reginal offices are manned by retired corporate bean counters. They don't like helping and they don't have money. What they do is sit around and cherry pick no brainer inventions without risking anything. They "help" by co-signing someones loan search from banks. Thier ideal candidate has a previous existing business that needs extra cash for a modest expansion.

Bill Gates would have never succeeded if he went to the SBA for funding.

I dunno if I agree it's quite that bad, but yes, the SBA needs revamping as well. I guess my point is, expand the base of small businesses....we'd all be better off more or less self-employed.

From the link:

More seriously, Angle's critics have accused the Tea Party favorite of undergoing a political makeover since her June 8 GOP primary victory to appeal to moderates and independents in the general election.

For example, she relaunched her website after scrubbing it of her more controversial positions, such as eliminating the Education Department and developing Yucca Mountain as a nuclear reprocessing site.

WHAT?????

Dun be hating on Judge Marilyn Milian!

How many natural red headed Cubanos can there be?

0.jpg

I'm watching Sharon Angle on the c-span. Her big idea on jobs is to dig up minerals in Nevada. Wow! that should add about a hundred jobs. Then she wants to give away some more billions to the super rich in lower taxes. Ya the super rich are really suffering.

What is needed is new industries to replace the ones shipped overseas. Why no mention of that clear reality? Oh..she just said that if we get rid of regulations the companies that went to China andd India will come streaming back. She is one crazy lying twat.

Angle is the worst kind of politician. She is using the destruction of the economy caused by people just like her to make political gain from the pain they caused.

Never let a crisis go to waste.

Forum List

Back