Jobs Saved?

You on a monkey see, monkey do kick or something?

If you ever hope to convince anybody that you're "better" than the "Republicans" you might want to consider not aping them.

Team-R, Team-D two sides of the same stupidity.
Nope. If people voted every two years things would be much different.
How? What specifically would be "different"? Does "different" mean better, worse or the same thing with different labels on it?

Republicans win when you think there’s no difference.
What's the difference between Crime Family Republicrat and Crime Family Demopublican besides the flavor of bullshit each side prefers to dine on?

When I look at pom-pom waiving partisan lemmings-D and pom-pom waiving partisan lemmings-R, you all sound and behave the same, bickering little children arguing over who gets which scraps from the table of your masters in government, the only discernable difference is which politicians you choose to worship.

The masters of government? That tells me all I need to know. You're an anti government right wingers who pretends to be above the politics. Fact is, you feel more connected to the conservative agenda.

I don't know why I continue to argue for stupid liberals and democrats. I'm rich enough to be a republican and nothing the GOP are doing hurts me. I'm not poor, I'm white, I'm a man, college degree,no kids, not a muslim. And I don't care if any of you can or can't have an abortion. ANd I'm straight.
'ANd' you're the resident idiot!

Yea but I'm well off and self made so what does that say? It tells you that I have a skill that is marketable and companies will pay handsomely. What about you?

See my concern used to be the blue collar. I liked it that scrubs like them were paid well with unions. I thought it brought everyone's wages up. But now I'm glad they are going to make less. They didn't go to college I did. And if everyone makes $80K a year then $80 eventually won't go that far. I'd rather everyone else makes $40K and I'm unique.

Anyways, we warned you stupid fucking middle class Americans what the GOP were trying to do. I can show you in 2005 we told you what the GOP was up to. But 11 years later you dumb fucks put them back in charge. So fucking stupid.

Nobles Need Not Pay Taxes

Oh please you already told us your kin folk was rich.

Last edited:
Republicans didn't want to hear about the number of jobs Obama saved. Remember? Now they're talking about how many jobs trump saved yesterday. Really? Because to me trump gave the company a huge tax break and we lost 1000 jobs yesterday

Indiana and Carrier made the agreement and Trump was instrumental to getting it done.

Carrier: State 'incentives' key to jobs deal

Carrier is getting a modest $7 million in financial incentives over the next 10 years from the state of Indiana to keep 1,000 jobs at an Indianapolis plant, sources familiar with the deal tells CNN.
That is just a fraction of the estimated $65 million a year it expected to save if it had moved those jobs to Mexico. It suggests that the incentives cited by Carrier were not the only factor in its decision to stay put.

The company will get $500,000 per year in state income tax refunds, as long as it keeps at least 1,069 manufacturing jobs in the state.

as always,sealybozo gets his ass handed to him on a platter unable to accept pesky facts Trump is a RINO not part of the establishment that bush and romney are.LOL
His Supreme Court picks scream rwnjs

Forum List

Back