Jobs Report - still 8.2%

How about the ones that count the people not looking for a job OR no longer able to collect unemployment? You add those in for the TRUE number.

But then you'd have to adjust all the way back, and not just the time frame including a black man in the White House. :thup:

So? It just shows what a shity Job you man in office did....By the way try to paint someone else as a racist bitch.

No, I'm fine painting you as a racist bitch.

ChangeInEmployment0108to0512.png

Like gov't jobs create wealth

Granted gov't can move monies around and distort the market
But no real wealth overall in the economy

If that was true then
the old Soviet Union and Cuba
would be the richest nations on earth

Precisely what they are doing.

Maybe if your right wing assholes in the house would act like decent human beings and care more about this country than their own reelections then things would have been better huh?

but NOOOOOOOOOO

Either Obama saved the world from the great recession, a Depression and WW3 or he didn't. If the stimulus, TARP QE1, QE2, cash for clunker, UE extensions for 2 years, housing stimulus, mass food stamps and Obamacare didn't save us to where more and more and more stimulus of some kind is not needed then it is literally pure stupidity to claim Obama did anything to resolve the economic crisis.

This is proof that welfare and stimulus during a downturn only floats the economy, the correction and liquidation of mal investment MUST occur.

Thanks for the sig btw.

Agree

but no doubt at this point
Papa Obama is so far in

The best plan would be to get as many as possible
dependent on the gov't before the election

Dependency on gov't tends to equate to votes

I said waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back when they extended UE that there is a bigger plan. That plan has been to double count them as they drop off the ass end starting election season.

The double counting is a trick, a simple one. You get to STOP counting someone as UE, in this case 300,000 someone’s, every moth. Anything under 250k jobs created should be either stagnate or UE should go up.... Yet with even as low as 80k jobs created Obama has managed to bring UE down .1%. All made possible by extending mass UE for just enough time to get the big numbers to drop off before election season.

Last edited:
Ohhhh...merely preserved. Of course that means nothing.

My bad.

Now, now...

I'm not saying that's a bad thing, better to preserve jobs than lose them.

I was just answering your (probably rhetorical) question as honestly as I could based on the information provided.

So? It just shows what a shity Job you man in office did....By the way try to paint someone else as a racist bitch.

Then like normal you would be a ignorant dishonest bitch.

That was really close to being an actual sentence!! Keep up the good work. You should be writing at 7th grade level shortly.

Third time's the charm!

:thup:

Oh, fine, let me give you a hand.

"Then, as always, you would be an ignorant, dishonest bitch."

You're welcome.

:thanks:

Last edited:
The numbers aren't great, true. It would really help the country if GOP governors stop slashing spending and laying off workers.

yes because we need the fed to pay state worker salaries......we are already borrowing 40% of the money we spend, so hey let send more to states who cannot manage their budgets or to just keep people working.

maybe we can take away all of the heavy vehicles and mechanical devices we use for infrastructure bldg., go back to the old days? Pyramid Colosseum building methods, give them all hand tools and wheelbarrows. ....that would boost employment I bet, keep people 'employed':rolleyes:. yup that must be the answer.

That was really close to being an actual sentence!! Keep up the good work. You should be writing at 7th grade level shortly.

Third time's the charm!

Why would I wish to write above your reading comprehension???? We have to make exceptions to you ignorant liberals.

Honey, you couldn't write above my comprehension if your life depended on it. :thup:

Third time's the charm!

You're welcome.

Oooh...

A woman after my own heart...

A spelling, grammar, and punctuation Nazi...

I think I'm in love....

The parallels between the pre-depression economic cliff hanger conditions and today are getting to be alarming to say the least.
Plutocratic policies of the early 1900's concentrated wealth, corrupted the nations banks and Wall Street stock values were exponentially over-valued. As well as the general welfare of the economy was based on debt spending...just like the last 30 years today. Americans had a negative savings rate through the 1910's and 20's - just like the 1990's-2000's. Americans were over purchasing in the 20's boom just like we were over purchasing in the 80's boom.
And both economies were entirely built on over-consumption and "debt as income" mentality and corruption.
We are sitting on a time-bomb. The $700 billion bank windfall has prolonged the inevitable, QE3 will prolong it a little longer - but at the same time the top 3 U.S. banks have over $100 trillion in derivative exposure now. $100 trillion people.
It is a matter of when and not if.

I wonder what happens when the interest rates go back up to historical norms ala 5% and all that debt we have or need to service/roll over and how that will effect us?

Third time's the charm!

Why would I wish to write above your reading comprehension???? We have to make exceptions to you ignorant liberals.

Honey, you couldn't write above my comprehension if your life depended on it. :thup:

Sure I can just watch

see spot run

The Unadjusted rate is 8.4%, up from 7.9% in May. Seasonal Adjustment, accounting for usual changes this time of year made it 8.2%, same as preious month.

Note that in May, the adjustment made the UE rate HIGHER.

I have no idea what you would consider "true" unemployment.

How about the ones that count the people not looking for a job OR no longer able to collect unemployment? You add those in for the TRUE number.

But then you'd have to adjust all the way back, and not just the time frame including a black man in the White House. :thup:

playing the race card? :lol: my my my.......what a hackasauras.

Third time's the charm!

You're welcome.

Oooh...

A woman after my own heart...

A spelling, grammar, and punctuation Nazi...

I think I'm in love....

Well what took you so long, home skillet!?

Forum List

Back