Jobs For America First

froggy

Gold Member
Aug 18, 2009
"It's a tax code that says you should pay lower taxes if you create a job in Bangalore, India, than if you create one in Buffalo, New York," Mr Obama said. When is it gonna be fixed?

The U.S. needs to stop catering to other countries for cheap labor, and start doing something about jobs in america. I called the post office which is 2.5 miles up the road last week to see if they would be open Sat. insteadof reaching someone in that building i contacted someone in Damoh, India who's understanding of my question was not to clear.

In India, New Worries Obama Tax Plan Will Hit Outsourcing - BusinessWeek

I to am tired of this nonsense outsourcing of jobs that should be for Americans.
I called a very large well known insurance company for D&O, directors and officers liability insurance and I knew from the accent there is a possibility of the agent NOT being in the USA, I asked him where he is and he replied New Delhi, India. I said "we are done", I am not dealing, in a voluntary manner, with any companies that continue to do this. I WILL NOT deal with that company again.

Most, if not all companies in this country ARE doing this outsourcing, and I am tired of talking to people in the PI, India,South Africa and other locations when calling in my own town or the next town over or local businesses to resolve an issue or ask a question pertaining to my LOCAL area. This is insane. And,are 'they' giving us a break in the cost of their services for screwing other Americans out of a job, paying crap wages to others around the world? I seriously doubt it. Only threats of, If you want us to put more Americans to work and hire them instead of outsourcing, then we'll raise YOUR bills to cover the cost. They already make more outrageous profits than ever before in the history of mankind.

Remember, it would seem that then entire planet has access to ALL your personal information, all of it, and we sit and say nothing. What a disgrace. Some are outsourcing payrolls, that includes ALL your personal 'stuff' including social security numbers. Are we nuts for putting up with this nonsense or what?

Forum List

Back