Jobs Data All Lies - US/Global Economies Imploding

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greeting to all:

The US Govt is run by liars and murderers and thieves and with the privately-owned Rothschild/Rockefeller Bankster Federal Reserve (my topic) the global currency is being printed to infinity (destroying the dollar: Ron Paul). The Govt manipulates the consumer/taxpayer bases by allowing worker displacement through NAFTA offshoring of the manufacturing base, job outsourcing, 23 guest worker programs (1.5 million foreign nationals brought in every year) and 20 goddamned illegal aliens running around loose everywhere, while so-called 'law enforcement' looks the other way. The consumer and tax bases in the USA have been decimated so that 11 percent of houses are empty (story) and Obama and the corrupt politicians in Washington DC pin smiles on their faces knowing good and well that the USA is bankrupt (203 trillion and rising). The US Debt Clock (link) shows Unfunded Liabilities alone are 112.4 trillion dollars which amount to 1,014,852 dollars per US taxpayer and every goddamned illegal alien foreign national in the Illegal-In-Chief's cheap illegal alien labor pool.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0lsCv9Cang"]The US/Global Economic Collapse Explained[/ame]

Rawgodlet is one of my favorite sources of information on the coming economic collapse. The way to get news today is to open a youtube account and subscribe to any news source you wish. I am in love with a Russian news lady (my Topic) from Russia Today. Now is the time to get ready for the coming US/Global Collapse. My topic for preparing for The March 15, 2011 Pole Shift 'Event' is here. There are many helpful links in that post for gaining understanding about what is happening and tips on how to survive.

Everyone should have six months of food and all the water you can contain and get ready for survival mode where only the strong will survive. Once you have all the things you need to survive, then put all of your paper asset holdings into silver (my topic) and gold. I put half of my money into silver already and am about to do the same thing again. If you go through Rawdog's videos, then he understands the silver advantage as well as anyone.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3PsRSt9Ays"]Dollar Collapse Imminent - March 15, 2011 Pole Shift[/ame]

If you refuse to heed the words of warning from these people, then you do not deserve to survive. Think about it ...

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
well done Terral,too bad there are so many people in denial here they will cover their ears and eyes to this post,thats why nobody is responding,they cant refute it,they are in denial and can only make childish attacks against you like Toto is doing since he cant refute the evidence or facts.

But, the Government said the unemployment number was down to 9%! They wouldn't lie to us, what could they possibly gain by doing that? :confused:

But, the Government said the unemployment number was down to 9%! They wouldn't lie to us, what could they possibly gain by doing that? :confused:

typical reply from a bush dupe.:lol:thats your logic,the government would NEVER lie to us about anything,they always tell the truth.:lol::lol::lol:

I put half of my money into silver already and am about to do the same thing again.

Does that mean you are going to put all your money in silver?

Serious question Terral - What if you are wrong? What happens if we don't have hyperinflation and silver prices collapse?

I have owned silver and gold in size off and on over the past decade, and I disagree with you on, well, most things Terral, but I don't want to see you get hurt. I would strongly suggest you rethink betting it all on silver. I rarely give financial advice over the Internet, but I've seen people get wiped out betting heavily one way or the other, and you are taking a massive risk.

If you don't want to own dollars, own some silver and gold but own other things too, especially real estate. Tampa Bay area real estate has been crushed and there are generational bargains buying land that is down 90%. US raw land is the cheapest asset in the world IMHO. If you think hyperinflation is coming, land prices will skyrocket. And if you are wrong, you won't lose much buying good pieces of land that have already fallen 90%. If you are wrong about silver, then silver could fall as much as 90%, because it is a commodity and that's what commodities do. You want to buy the stuff that has already fallen 90%, not the stuff that could fall 90%.

Last edited:

typical reply from a bush dupe.:lol:thats your logic,the government would NEVER lie to us about anything,they always tell the truth.:lol::lol::lol:
Bush? Isn't Obama the President now?

okay fine,Bush/Obama dupe.their both the same party and work for the same people after all and you have been duped by BOTH of them.

• Banned
Hi Toro:

I put half of my money into silver already and am about to do the same thing again.

Wisdom says to get all of your survival supplies together and then convert your paper assets into silver; while keeping some in cash to pay the bills and whatnot.

Serious question Terral - What if you are wrong? What happens if we don't have hyperinflation and silver prices collapse?

We know demand for oil and gas has declined in the troubled economy, but the prices continue going up; because the Fed is printing the fiat dollar to infinity. Some food commodities have doubled in price and the only reason silver is below 80 bucks is because of JP Morgan/Bankster manipulation that must end at some point. Dog gives a good explanation here:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94RbTudOT6g"]Silver Manipulation = US Desperation[/ame]

The Stimulus/Bailout Bubble is going to burst and nobody is going to take worthless fiat Fed dollars, which is already happening in the world as we speak. Mike Maloney and Richard Duncan Discuss the US Dollar Crisis here. Listen to these words of wisdom:

"Getting out of the euro and getting into the dollar is like getting out of the Titanic to find safety in the Lusitania.
quote-right.png
― Gerald Celente

I have owned silver and gold in size off and on over the past decade, and I disagree with you on, well, most things Terral, but I don't want to see you get hurt.

Getting hurt seems impossible if we are living tight and have cash reserves to cover the bills and have no need to sell any silver. In other words, the bank only gives me 8 to 10 cents per month for every 10,000 dollars in the bank. I am far better to have the money in silver that I can sell at higher prices or hold forever. Let us say the dollar is devalued to 30 percent like the man says in the OP video. My silver is then worth 100 bucks per ounce and your dollars are worth 30 cents on the dollar. Toro should be worried about dollars that are about to become worthless along with your stocks and bonds and other paper assets.

I would strongly suggest you rethink betting it all on silver. I rarely give financial advice over the Internet, but I've seen people get wiped out betting heavily one way or the other, and you are taking a massive risk.

Everyone must make his own decisions based upon what you see in the immediate future. I know that the gold/silver ratio should be between 15 to 1 and say 20 to 1, but that number today is nearer 60 to 1; because the silver price has been deliberately manipulated down by the global banksters. I recommend buying silver (my topic), because silver can double in price and double again and again, but that would put gold prices at roughly 11,000 dollars per ounce; which seems unlikely. The potential for these USMB readers to hedge against the coming crash and profit at the same time is to transfer paper assets into silver. Lower denominations of silver bars (1-5 oz) will provide security and the ability to barter after the crash, when panic sends the prices of commodities through the roof.

If you don't want to own dollars, own some silver and gold but own other things too, especially real estate.

We disagree. The prices of real estate will continue to implode through the coming economic collapse. The smart money is in silver and gold today for transferring into land assets after the crash. Let someone else go through the depreciation pain, so we can get great deals later down the road. ;0)

Tampa Bay area real estate has been crushed and there are generational bargains buying land that is down 90%. US raw land is the cheapest asset in the world IMHO. If you think hyperinflation is coming, land prices will skyrocket.

Not so. The prices for food and commodities will skyrocket, but 11 percent of the houses are empty; which means your property is in competition with millions and millions of distressed properties and desperate owners. There is no bottom in the housing market and the value will implode to near zero and that is where we want to exchange our silver and gold for land only after the crash.

And if you are wrong, you won't lose much buying good pieces of land that have already fallen 90%. If you are wrong about silver, then silver could fall as much as 90%, because it is a commodity and that's what commodities do. You want to buy the stuff that has already fallen 90%, not the stuff that could fall 90%.

I am very happy that many people carry your opinion, or silver would be more than 80 bucks per ounce right now. I am hoping for one more dip towards 25 or 26, before the silver chart goes parabolic and nobody has any silver to sell. A year from now when silver is 100+ dollars per ounce, then 30 bucks per ounce will seem dirt cheap. And, if we get the dollar devaluation as predicted by many, then silver could be selling at 100+ dollars by this summer. Who is right? We shall see. ;0)

Thanks for the advice though,

GL,

Terral

Last edited:

I have owned silver and gold in size off and on over the past decade, and I disagree with you on, well, most things Terral, but I don't want to see you get hurt. I would strongly suggest you rethink betting it all on silver. I rarely give financial advice over the Internet, but I've seen people get wiped out betting heavily one way or the other, and you are taking a massive risk.

If you don't want to own dollars, own some silver and gold but own other things too, especially real estate. Tampa Bay area real estate has been crushed and there are generational bargains buying land that is down 90%. US raw land is the cheapest asset in the world IMHO. If you think hyperinflation is coming, land prices will skyrocket. And if you are wrong, you won't lose much buying good pieces of land that have already fallen 90%. If you are wrong about silver, then silver could fall as much as 90%, because it is a commodity and that's what commodities do. You want to buy the stuff that has already fallen 90%, not the stuff that could fall 90%.

I think he's betting on the Flu Pandemic to wipe out his creditors.

my problem with investments into things like metals (silver, gold, etc.) is that if said inflation does occur and the prices for necessities are reaching into the tens of thousands (think like yen and stuff) whatever return you get from your investment is only gonna be enough to barely sustain you/your family.

furthermore, if you add the factors of the environmental issues we've got on our plate and our own careless natures, you may agree that money won't be the problem at all, it will be the availability of the resources that we need to even produce the things we want to buy.

until we rid ourselves of our consumerist way of living and thinking, the PTB will be able to move us along their strings like so many puppets, whose livelihoods will always be based on imaginary numbers.

Hi Maat:

my problem with investments into things like metals (silver, gold, etc.) is that if said inflation does occur and the prices for necessities are reaching into the tens of thousands (think like yen and stuff) whatever return you get from your investment is only gonna be enough to barely sustain you/your family.

I see your point. The difference is that we are preparing for a sudden increase in prices for gas and food for a six month period due to coming disasters and dollar devaluation. However, we also expect the herd to be thinned and the population to decrease, until a new supply and demand paradigm/model emerges among the survivors. In other words, the USA today is far too dependent upon large mega-farms, while the emerging food-producing pipeline will supply goods for a local economy where prices will be much lower and bartering for goods will become commonplace.

Our food reserves are to take us through the crisis where food/energy price inflation and hyperinflation become the final nails in the current economic system coffin. Holding gold and silver rather than depreciating and collapsing dollars allows you to purchase far more units of whatever new currency emerges in the aftermath of the crash where dollars are utterly worthless.

furthermore, if you add the factors of the environmental issues we've got on our plate and our own careless natures, you may agree that money won't be the problem at all, it will be the availability of the resources that we need to even produce the things we want to buy.

The primary factor for the coming year will be gathering essentials of your own survival that include food, clothing, water, shelter and the arms and ammo to defend them from have-nots that refused to prepare. The people coming to harm you and your family will not be after money. They will be hungry and if you are not willing and able to defend your survival supplies, then the have-nots will take them and do to you whatever they wish.

until we rid ourselves of our consumerist way of living and thinking, the PTB will be able to move us along their strings like so many puppets, whose livelihoods will always be based on imaginary numbers.

Right now we are looking at a Fed-created Stimulus/Quantitative Easing Bubble that will certainly burst that will result in the dollar losing global currency reserve status and ultimate devaluation to the neighborhood of 25 to 30 percent current value. That means the announcement of dollar devaluation will see your ounce of silver value go instantly to between 100 and 150 dollars per ounce. You can decide if holding onto fed dollars or silver is the wiser choice. I personally hold smaller denomination silver bars for barter rather than conversion back into worthless paper. ;0)

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Hi Maat:

I see your point. The difference is that we are preparing for a sudden increase in prices for gas and food for a six month period due to coming disasters and dollar devaluation. However, we also expect the herd to be thinned and the population to decrease, until a new supply and demand paradigm/model emerges among the survivors. In other words, the USA today is far too dependent upon large mega-farms, while the emerging food-producing pipeline will supply goods for a local economy where prices will be much lower and bartering for goods will become commonplace.

Our food reserves are to take us through the crisis where food/energy price inflation and hyperinflation become the final nails in the current economic system coffin. Holding gold and silver rather than depreciating and collapsing dollars allows you to purchase far more units of whatever new currency emerges in the aftermath of the crash where dollars are utterly worthless.

The primary factor for the coming year will be gathering essentials of your own survival that include food, clothing, water, shelter and the arms and ammo to defend them from have-nots that refused to prepare. The people coming to harm you and your family will not be after money. They will be hungry and if you are not willing and able to defend your survival supplies, then the have-nots will take them and do to you whatever they wish.

Right now we are looking at a Fed-created Stimulus/Quantitative Easing Bubble that will certainly burst that will result in the dollar losing global currency reserve status and ultimate devaluation to the neighborhood of 25 to 30 percent current value. That means the announcement of dollar devaluation will see your ounce of silver value go instantly to between 100 and 150 dollars per ounce. You can decide if holding onto fed dollars or silver is the wiser choice. I personally hold smaller denomination silver bars for barter rather than conversion back into worthless paper. ;0)

GL,

Terral

I agree with almost all of that Terral.

It's never a BAD idea to have a small stockpile of essentials anyway.
I live on a hurricane "bulls eye". We HAVE to have a few extras of everything.

Don't overlook first aid kits/over the counter pain relievers and cold medicines...chap stick..etc.. 2 way radios, fire making tools, water purification tabs...... and toilet paper.

The problem at the moment is that Obama is so far behind the curve on the world food crisis that his EPA increased ethanol subsidies during food riots. The collapse of US farm output is unlikely.

The problem at the moment is that Obama is so far behind the curve on the world food crisis that his EPA increased ethanol subsidies during food riots. The collapse of US farm output is unlikely.

Output potential might be fine but I'd think that increasingly higher overhead for the grower and other associated costs (fertilizers, machinery maintenance..etc....I dunno..I'm not a farmer), higher fuel prices, distribution problems, etc... could cause shortages in some places ...

....or in an all out SHTF scenario, there would be no "distribution" at all...

New Topics

Forum List

Back