“jobs amercans will not do?”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
“JOBS AMERCANS WILL NOT DO?”
Offensive and insulting to any American.

Left wing pathetic rhetoric excuse for Comp. Immg. Reform Amnesty (path to citizenship) “We need Illegal Aliens to fill job openings Americans will not do.” “Jobs even Blacks will not do.” (Rep. Carlos Gutierrez) There are no job that are too hard, too dirty and pay too little that Americans will not do. Americans are working side by side with Illegal Aliens on jobs “Americans will not do.” Jobs they need to take care of their families and attain their American dream. Unemployment rate among Blacks are 24%. We have large population of unskilled Black Americans, White Americans, Hispanic and Latino Americans, Asians Americans. Pilipino Americans, Native Americans, etc, that need those unskilled and low wage jobs to take care of their families and we will always have a large population of unskilled Americans.

Every time there has been raids on businesses that hire Illegal Aliens, the next day there has been a long line of Americans applying for those jobs. Warehouses, restaurants, factories, meat packing plants, etc. Forced self deportation by enforcement would release 8 million jobs for unemployed Americans. Who are not doctors, dentist, lawyers, nurses, engineers, bankers and other skilled professionals but are unskilled workers who did those jobs before there were 12 million Illegal Aliens doing them.

My Black brother has a lucrative painting business in construction and hired three men to help him, but was under cut on bids by businesses that hire cheap illegal labor. He lost his business and every thing he owned (his American Dream) and finally lost his life. I blame leaders like Obama.

I live in senior complex in Reno subsidized by HUD, that was recently remodeled by a construction company out of California that used cheap illegal labor using Obama’s stimulus money. They replaced cabinets, laid carpet, linoleum, and tile, replaced appliances, heating and cooling system, windows, painting and redone the landscape and clean up. These are the jobs Americans will not do? These are jobs Americans businesses want done by cheap Illegal Aliens labor. Taking jobs from Americans and putting them on unemployment, food stamps, etc. and some on the streets homeless. Is this who we are and what we are about? Obama’s stimulus money, tax payers money, paid the salaries of Illegal Aliens who took their jobs? WTF? What does Obama’s bible say about a person who does not take care of his own?

Obama with the support of republicans are trying to sell us a bucket of bull shit.
Ask successful Americans where they got the start, how they got through college. Oprah worked at the corner grocery store. Obama even worked at Baskin and Robbins. David Murdock first Job: Gas station. T. Boone Pickens Newspaper route. Charles Schwab Selling walnuts. There is a 15 year old girl raising chickens to help her family.
John Anderson | Billionaires' First Jobs | Comcast.net

I know mothers who worked at the Bunny Ranch and Mustang Ranch to pay their way through college and take care of their kids in stead of welfare. There is an endless population of unskilled American laborers. Not all are like Romney whose father funded his education.
I picked cotton in Eloy, Arizona and saved money to go to Los Angeles to attend college. My children flipped burgers, but lawns, delivered newspaper, mopped floors and cleaned toilets along with other American kids to pay for college.

It is an insult to any American to say there are jobs beneath them they will not do. Most who are delivering this bucket of shit did them themselves. Gutierrez was born in Havana, Cuba, the son of a pineapple plantation owner. Of course, like Romney, he would know nothing about working in the pineapples fields. :poop:

Forum List

Back