Jobless professionals vie for holiday sales work

For the thinking poster they know that if the market were actually free, you might have a point. As the market is far from free, you don't. No surprise, Shogun.

clinton,, Nafta.. democwats aclu refuse to let us stop illegals immigration, nay in a month or two will fight tooth and nail, racists disagree with illegals taking American jobs,, remember? that's all demoncwat bs. so don't cry about capitalism. jackass, thank the demons for giving away your country.

yea.. clinton and his REPUBLICAN CONGRESS.

and, when we see every major AMERICAN BEER owned by a foreign fucking company I'll go ahead and remind you why free market capitalism fails every time. Your kind would blame a flea bite for the hemorrhaging spewing out of a fucking knife wound.

LOL

Beer companies.

LOL

:lol::lol::lol:
:lol:

Yeah, as Schlitz goes, so goes America.

What a fucking tard.

I think it's Anhauser Bush he's pissed about.. So? they still provide jobs for Americans don't they? or maybe his beloved illegals. one or tother, makes no difference to a democrat.

and, when we see every major AMERICAN BEER owned by a foreign fucking company I'll go ahead and remind you why free market capitalism fails every time. Your kind would blame a flea bite for the hemorrhaging spewing out of a fucking knife wound.

LOL

Beer companies.

LOL

What a fucking tard.

I think it's Anhauser Bush he's pissed about.. So? they still provide jobs for Americans don't they? or maybe his beloved illegals. one or tother, makes no difference to a democrat.

Except for years he thought they were talking about "Ann Heiser's bush"

Oh well excuse me jackass, Did a Republican hold a gun to billybobs head and force him to sign? I bet the stupid asshole clinton didn't even know what "veto" meant did ye.

:rofl:

oh so it's STILL Clinton's fault for the actions of a REPUBLICAN, nafta loving congress, eh?

funny how that works.

go buy a foreign "american" beer, bitch. enjoy investing in anything but America.

hey jackass, did the mofo Clinton sign the goddamned bill or didn't he? Budweiser,, tis good. :)

Sure he did. which was still a product of a REPUBLICAN CONGRESS. It's funny to watch you silly bitches blame clinton for the specific actions of republicans.

For the thinking poster they know that if the market were actually free, you might have a point. As the market is far from free, you don't. No surprise, Shogun.

yeaaaaaaaa..... because every circumstance I'm mentioning IS NOT a direct example of free market capitalistas REGARDLESS if the market isn't as free as your best case scenario.

WOW. Si Modo you are dumb as hell.

LOL

Beer companies.

LOL

What a fucking tard.

Beer is but one example. Indeed, when American icons are sold to belgians it makes sense that your kind would continue to cry about liberals in downward spiral that our economy has taken... you know, instead of realizing exactly how your own hands are stained red with the blood of our dying job market.

and, if you were not so stupid you'd have researched how many jobs were cut at AB after the hostile takeover. But, far be it for me to expect even the barest effort beyond bullshit talking points.

The only thing that tastes worse than most American beer are Mexican beers

opinions and assholes, buddy! Keep selling out, dude. Your kind are the cancer of American standards of living.

LOL

Beer companies.

LOL

What a fucking tard.

Except for years he thought they were talking about "Ann Heiser's bush"

is that what passes for comedy in your neck of the woods, dude?

wow.

:rofl:

oh so it's STILL Clinton's fault for the actions of a REPUBLICAN, nafta loving congress, eh?

funny how that works.

go buy a foreign "american" beer, bitch. enjoy investing in anything but America.

hey jackass, did the mofo Clinton sign the goddamned bill or didn't he? Budweiser,, tis good. :)

Sure he did. which was still a product of a REPUBLICAN CONGRESS. It's funny to watch you silly bitches blame clinton for the specific actions of republicans.

fuuny that the phrase "the buck stops here.!" never applies to a democwat.. that's why we call you DUmmies! freaking hypocrite!

LOL

Beer companies.

LOL

What a fucking tard.

Beer is but one example. Indeed, when American icons are sold to belgians it makes sense that your kind would continue to cry about liberals in downward spiral that our economy has taken... you know, instead of realizing exactly how your own hands are stained red with the blood of our dying job market.

and, if you were not so stupid you'd have researched how many jobs were cut at AB after the hostile takeover. But, far be it for me to expect even the barest effort beyond bullshit talking points.

oh god,, shogun has turned into a freaking drama queen.. I never thought I'd see the day. Whatchya drinking Tequilla? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: see the worm?

fuuny that the phrase "the buck stops here.!" never applies to a democwat.. that's why we call you DUmmies! freaking hypocrite!

when a dem from the last 20 years uses it like a mantra then you might have a point. Until then, enjoy the product of your failure of a fucking economic opinion, ****.

Breaking down the Anheuser Busch InBev layoffs | ksdk.com | St. Louis, MO

The only thing that tastes worse than most American beer are Mexican beers

opinions and assholes, buddy! Keep selling out, dude. Your kind are the cancer of American standards of living.

Have you written any strongly worded letters to government motors??? after we bailed their sorry asses out they shipped jobs down to Mexico..

I don't make excuses for anyone who sends jobs out of the US for the sake of bullshit free market capitalism. However, to pretend that it's not your hands holding the noose on the neck of our economy is just asinine.

when a dem from the last 20 years uses it like a mantra then you might have a point. Until then, enjoy the product of your failure of a fucking economic opinion, ****.

Breaking down the Anheuser Busch InBev layoffs | ksdk.com | St. Louis, MO

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have you written any strongly worded letters to government motors??? after we bailed their sorry asses out they shipped jobs down to Mexico..

I don't make excuses for anyone who sends jobs out of the US for the sake of bullshit free market capitalism. However, to pretend that it's not your hands holding the noose on the neck of our economy is just asinine.

drama queen, you got yer silk undies on whilst you drink your Tequilla?

Forum List

Back