Jobless professionals vie for holiday sales work

I don't argue with the ignorant; you won't learn and it wears down my keyboard

Your rebuttals here are as fucking retarded as they were the last time I stomped a mudhole in your ass. Maybe you can find a min. wage job digging ditches this holiday season to make up for the failures of your favorite economic theory from the last decade.

First, Chris Matthews apologized for calling West Point the Enemy Camp so I still have your shrunken head in my belt.

Also, it's apparent from your posts that you less than nothing about economics, so again, there's no point in wasting electrons "debating" with you or trying to get you back from "Wrong out in the trillions column"

Your behavior and overall ignorance in the Matthews West Point thread tell me all I ever need to know about addressing you.

yea, apologized in order to mute over reactive little bitches like you.. yet his original point STOOD. Hell, it remained valid the day before and the day AFTER your pansy ass cried foul. FACT.

Also, it's apparent from your post that you like to forget to add pertinent words. Maybe you should work on that. Maybe after you manage to keep from pwning yourself you can go lecture someone else about econ. After all, I'm the one posting evidence while you do what you usually do: hide behind rhetorical bullshit that doesn't impress anyone.

Like I said, you fucking farce, your gump reaction to Matthews is about as impressive as your knee jerk participation in this thread. However, I do so enjoy the opportunity to stomp a mudhole deep and wide in your ass on topics like this so please, with sugar on top, keep replying.

Your rebuttals here are as fucking retarded as they were the last time I stomped a mudhole in your ass. Maybe you can find a min. wage job digging ditches this holiday season to make up for the failures of your favorite economic theory from the last decade.

First, Chris Matthews apologized for calling West Point the Enemy Camp so I still have your shrunken head in my belt.

Also, it's apparent from your posts that you less than nothing about economics, so again, there's no point in wasting electrons "debating" with you or trying to get you back from "Wrong out in the trillions column"

Your behavior and overall ignorance in the Matthews West Point thread tell me all I ever need to know about addressing you.

yea, apologized in order to mute over reactive little bitches like you.. yet his original point STOOD. Hell, it remained valid the day before and the day AFTER your pansy ass cried foul. FACT.

Also, it's apparent from your post that you like to forget to add pertinent words. Maybe you should work on that. Maybe after you manage to keep from pwning yourself you can go lecture someone else about econ. After all, I'm the one posting evidence while you do what you usually do: hide behind rhetorical bullshit that doesn't impress anyone.

Like I said, you fucking farce, your gump reaction to Matthews is about as impressive as your knee jerk participation in this thread. However, I do so enjoy the opportunity to stomp a mudhole deep and wide in your ass on topics like this so please, with sugar on top, keep replying.

Yeah, I dropped a word, big victory for you. Go fuck the nearest knothole to celebrate

Yeah, I dropped a word, big victory for you. Go fuck the nearest knothole to celebrate

it conveys more than you'd like to think about the sum total cognitive effort that goes into any one of your posts. Now, take your bleeding pussy off of my white carpet until you can get control of that gushing spout of menses.

Why don't those jobless professionals just pull themselves up by their bootstraps?

no shit. CLEARLY all they need to do is go back to school to become java programmers like all those former lathe operators and linemen. Apparently, nothing helps get America back to work like... uh.... using the excuse of normalized US standards of living in order to rationalize sweat shop capitalism.

Why don't those jobless professionals just pull themselves up by their bootstraps?

they will. they won't sit back and wait on your messiah.

clearly, you read the OP.

Your crystal ball might need new batteries. I hear you have a "personal messager" that carries 8 d cells.

hey jackass crybaby cinco.. we've been through this crap before, and it is the middle class, the professionals, who do in fact pull themselves up and out by the bootstraps,, if we still have a middle class when yer messiah get done ripping us off that is.

So I quess the ULTRA WEALTHY should be in a ZERO% bracket huh.......Yeah then they will make jobs here RIGHT!!?? WRONG!!!??? Then it we be them bitching because they can't dump toxic chemicals DIRECTLY into streams or have FIVE YEAR OLDS working in textile factories. Total f'ing BS there will NEVER be enough tax breaks or lessening of regulations that can make up for paying .05 cents and hour to a Chinese child. The greedy mother fuckers will NEVER be RICH ENOUGH!!!! NEVER!!!!!

they will. they won't sit back and wait on your messiah.

Your crystal ball might need new batteries. I hear you have a "personal messager" that carries 8 d cells.

hey jackass crybaby cinco.. we've been through this crap before, and it is the middle class, the professionals, who do in fact pull themselves up and out by the bootstraps,, if we still have a middle class when yer messiah get done ripping us off that is.

tell that to anyone with ancestors who enjoyed that dust bowl depression, bitch. Scrambling to do what ever it takes to survive isn't pulling ones self up by the bootstraps, you silly 'natch. Again, CLEARLY you read the OP.

and, it's a fucking joke that you try to pin this on Obama when we've been seeing our economy eating shit for the past decade thanks to the free market "Great American Yardsale" capitalistas like you support.

remember the ole bumper sticker.. Hungry? Eat your Import (and enjoy your min wage service sector jobs now that your former standard of living has been ousted to China, Mexico and India).

:thup:

tell that to anyone with ancestors who enjoyed that dust bowl depression, bitch. Scrambling to do what ever it takes to survive isn't pulling ones self up by the bootstraps, you silly 'natch. Again, CLEARLY you read the OP.

and, it's a fucking joke that you try to pin this on Obama when we've been seeing our economy eating shit for the past decade thanks to the free market "Great American Yardsale" capitalistas like you support.

remember the ole bumper sticker.. Hungry? Eat your Import (and enjoy your min wage service sector jobs now that your former standard of living has been ousted to China, Mexico and India).

clinton,, Nafta.. democwats aclu refuse to let us stop illegals immigration, nay in a month or two will fight tooth and nail, racists disagree with illegals taking American jobs,, remember? that's all demoncwat bs. so don't cry about capitalism. jackass, thank the demons for giving away your country.

clinton,, Nafta.. democwats aclu refuse to let us stop illegals immigration, nay in a month or two will fight tooth and nail, racists disagree with illegals taking American jobs,, remember? that's all demoncwat bs. so don't cry about capitalism. jackass, thank the demons for giving away your country.

yea.. clinton and his REPUBLICAN CONGRESS.

and, when we see every major AMERICAN BEER owned by a foreign fucking company I'll go ahead and remind you why free market capitalism fails every time. Your kind would blame a flea bite for the hemorrhaging spewing out of a fucking knife wound.

and, when we see every major AMERICAN BEER owned by a foreign fucking company I'll go ahead and remind you why free market capitalism fails every time. Your kind would blame a flea bite for the hemorrhaging spewing out of a fucking knife wound.

LOL

Beer companies.

LOL

:lol::lol::lol:
:lol:
:lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, as Schlitz goes, so goes America.

What a fucking tard.

Oh well excuse me jackass, Did a Republican hold a gun to billybobs head and force him to sign? I bet the stupid asshole clinton didn't even know what "veto" meant did ye.

Oh well excuse me jackass, Did a Republican hold a gun to billybobs head and force him to sign? I bet the stupid asshole clinton didn't even know what "veto" meant did ye.

:rofl:

oh so it's STILL Clinton's fault for the actions of a REPUBLICAN, nafta loving congress, eh?

funny how that works.

go buy a foreign "american" beer, bitch. enjoy investing in anything but America.

:rofl:

oh so it's STILL Clinton's fault for the actions of a REPUBLICAN, nafta loving congress, eh?

funny how that works.

go buy a foreign "american" beer, bitch. enjoy investing in anything but America.

hey jackass, did the mofo Clinton sign the goddamned bill or didn't he? Budweiser,, tis good. :)

Forum List

Back