Jobless professionals vie for holiday sales work

Indeed. I'm sure it's nice to have a nation willingly act like your tampon to be used and flushed as soon as your canadian vagina decides to bleed. Notice how it's just not the case to see Americans flock to Canadia in similar fashion. I guess there is only a limited interest in moose shit, snow and maple leaves.

americans generally don't possess the skills or financial wherewithal necessary to emigrate to canada. seems they've got full employment in the driveup window/barrista sector up north.

yea.. it must take lots of mad skills to have Quebec taken by a bunch of northern frenchies.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Indeed. I'm sure it's nice to have a nation willingly act like your tampon to be used and flushed as soon as your canadian vagina decides to bleed. Notice how it's just not the case to see Americans flock to Canadia in similar fashion. I guess there is only a limited interest in moose shit, snow and maple leaves.

americans generally don't possess the skills or financial wherewithal necessary to emigrate to canada. seems they've got full employment in the driveup window/barrista sector up north.

Plus, many Americans don't know where Canada is located.

Of course, many Americans don't know where America is located, so that's not much of a surprise.

Of course, many Americans don't know where America is located, so that's not much of a surprise.

....says the canadian who's own nation gets wagged every time an American President needs a bullet list of supporters when an actual major global power decides to take international action.... If Canadia were actually significant the world might be safe from Snow Rabbits and syrup but not much else.

....says the canadian who's own nation gets wagged every time an American President needs a bullet list of supporters when an actual major global power decides to take international action.... If Canadia were actually significant the world might be safe from Snow Rabbits and syrup but not much else.

I can't make out your cryptic analogies.

And now for something completely different.

belgium_flag_wave2.jpg

we're waitn and waitn,, to see what shogun will replace capitalism with,,

regulated capitalism. You see, it's this very reigns on capitalism that gives us an economy that isn't built on child labor, production floor fires and wage standards which don't starve the prolatariat. When you go home tonight and your kid has all five fingers and toes and isn't working in a coal mine go ahead and thank the kind of regulated capitalism that I push.

is that short speak for union bosses?

is that what they teach you in Canader?

we're waitn and waitn,, to see what shogun will replace capitalism with,,

regulated capitalism. You see, it's this very reigns on capitalism that gives us an economy that isn't built on child labor, production floor fires and wage standards which don't starve the prolatariat. When you go home tonight and your kid has all five fingers and toes and isn't working in a coal mine go ahead and thank the kind of regulated capitalism that I push.

is that short speak for union bosses?

no, it's a statement about the necessity of regulation when applying capitalist policies in economics. Remember, if we were not as regulated as we are today, much to the ire of capitalistas, we'd have the exact same sweatshop child labor here that nike enjoys in china. The rhetorical bullshit of free market capitalistas NEVER play out. Look at all those Americans benefiting from nafta. I mean, who WOULDN"T want to make less and have their standard of living lowered for the sake of normalizing our economics with that of a pauper state like Mexico?

Forum List

Back