Jobless claims highest since April-great work Obama

This President is on TV every day patting himself on the back for the great job he has done/is doing.I'm getting really sick of him doing this...Every day he's doing victory speeches,can he spend one day a week maybe two in the WH coming up with ways to help the private sector create jobs instead of getting in their way.

So, tell me, oh wise ones. What is your great plan to fix the economy and reduce the debt?

Don't tell me, wait, let me guess... LOWER TAXES FOR THE WEALTHY!

Yes, I'm quite sure that will help our economy out sooooo much.

The problem is not going to go away.

Technological innovations and unfair overseas trade practices (AKA slave labor, and one-sided tariffs), combined with the expansion of the available labor pool, (due to women entering the workforce) have created a situation where there are too many available workers and not enough jobs.

The unemployment rate is NEVER going to go down to the point is was at in the middle of the last century again.

The only way to salvage the economy to the benefit of the average American is:

1. Create a world-wide system of import tariffs based on worker treatment and ecological pollution violations. This will make it impossible for corporations to save money by using what amounts to slave labor. (sometimes known as "Outsourcing"). The power in this situation will rest in the hands of the consumer nations, like the US and the EU.

2. Create a graduated US Capital Gains tax bracketing system based on whether the investments involved are domestic or not.

Last edited:
So, tell me, oh wise ones. What is your great plan to fix the economy and reduce the debt?

Don't tell me, wait, let me guess... LOWER TAXES FOR THE WEALTHY!

Yes, I'm quite sure that will help our economy out sooooo much.

The problem is not going to go away.

Technological innovations and unfair overseas trade practices (AKA slave labor, and one-sided tariffs), combined with the expansion of the available labor pool, (due to women entering the workforce) have created a situation where there are too many available workers and not enough jobs.

The unemployment rate is NEVER going to go down to the point is was at in the middle of the last century again.

The only way to salvage the economy to the benefit of the average American is:

1. Create a world-wide system of import tariffs based on worker treatment and ecological pollution violations. This will make it impossible for corporations to save money by using what amounts to slave labor. (sometimes known as "Outsourcing"). The power in this situation will rest in the hands of the consumer nations, like the US and the EU.

2. Create a graduated US Capital Gains tax bracketing system based on whether the investments involved are domestic or not.

I think the better question would be.....What is Obama's great plan to fix the economy, and reduce debt? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back