Job Losses Improving(?)!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
So in March, 2009, U. S. businesses finally decided to let the warehouse people do the office cleaning, and canned the janitors.

More realistically, GDP experts expect that Q1 inventories are shrinking, but in fact: Manufacturing job losses are declining every month. In January, they were 207,000, in Febraruy, the figure was 168,000, and in the longer month of March, 161,000. That is a lot of less inventory--in a mech and tech economy. The numbers of manufacturing payroll job losses, however, are declining.

The loss of 133,000 cleaning jobs is not a significant drain on personal income. For one thing, it is known that many "professional" jobs get sub-contracted.

This month there are likely to be infusions of spending money commencing. Credit is becoming available.

Some even predict a slight Q2 GDP growth. Apparently, the economy is still able to make things--if only there were people able to buy things!

That latter could be soon.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Even Wall Street knows that World Poverty has been solved! They did have their chance in early March--In the clearly Christian spirit of the pre-Easter, sacrificial season! Wall Street can be so "giving" in these times of increased stress on bonus payments!)

Last edited:
The Service Sector is elsewhere shown to have contracted--and business, in America, is about. . . .high-end educated, high-end income, cross-over GOP in support of the lawyers from Harvard, as opposed to the "Intelligence" readings from Yale.

However, mascale has no doctorate, and therefore--like any human--cannot be said qualified to teach, write, opine on the airwaves or in the print media, or announced, or do comedy, or other remunerative "entertainment," such as it is. Mascale has never been a professor. Wrong things have to be taught and celebrated, daily, instead.

Teaching is not possible, at any grade level, without the doctoral degree: Unless it is believed that some kids are better than the other kids, and that all the other kids are not worth the extra effort. Adults, in other, seek at all times to provide the lesser quality of services--and goods--to their offspring.

But enough of What Love Is, in America.

Famous Rev. Jeremiah Wright, of the famous Congregation--said it best: Of Bondage since 1957. The Congregation has a founding date, certain, of its own mixed blessings levels.

More recently the Queen, and the First Lady, were seen to be celebrating, together, even the hard times in London--reaching for the wallets of one another.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Reports finally conceded that Her Majesty The Brave: Actually had commenced the famous episode at the Confence of the 20, from SPECTRE--as Yale University Sees It!)

Last edited:
thats why after i got my Bachelor's i sad THATS IT - no more education !

i was afraid if i go on i will end up being a professor ...

i would never be allowed to say in class what i think anyway.

i do enjoy teaching though ... and all of you are my students !

No One Is Teaching on a message board. Teaching is about sending little kids to places where people doing wrong things make little kids learn wrong things.

University of California is an example. The faculty, and even senior faculty, get fixed percentage COLA raises every year. And then they explain about "The Economy." Is it any wonder that Wall Street got bonsues for doing wrong things?!

That's what love is in America! Everyone has seen that, even worldwide.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred:
(At least Ignorance of The Law is no excuse, and people doing wrong things, teaching wrong things, can be executed, right?"

Apparently not.

Unemployment zoomed to 8.5 percent last month, the highest in a quarter-century, as employers axed 663,000 more workers and pushed the nation’s jobless ranks past 13 million.

Jobless rate soars to 8.5 percent in March - Stocks & economy- msnbc.com

Most economists expect monthly job losses to continue for most if not all of this year.

However, they are expecting that reductions in the current quarter won’t be as deep as the roughly 685,000 average monthly job losses in the January-March period.

“The philosophy seems to be cut [jobs] massively now and ask questions about whether too much has been done later,” said Joel Naroff, president of Naroff Economic Advisors.

Countdown to Obama’s 100th day: 25 days

President Obama is a "Reagan Trajectory" Admirerer, clearly because Reagan first plunged the economy into the murder of minority youth gangs into turf wars for control of local drug markets. The Obamas send send the critters of their litter to the pricey school, avoiding the critters of the litters of the other schools, especially in the inner cities.

That is the kind of family the Obamas really, who are intenders of it all, educated at Harvard University.

In opposition, businesses again are conserving what they have, until they see any "recovery" happening: As is usual. Soon they will have capital to do rehires, since the entire planet went berserk with financial bailous.

They will change nothing, but that is "Change That (Their Cross-Over GOP Supporters, can Mainly Believe In! They intend no support of peoples already not cash entrenched, and not money entrenched with any of it in the bank or nvestments.
The Obamas cannot stand to be around poor colored people!)

Forum List

Back