Job creation

MaggieMae

Reality bits
Apr 3, 2009
dim

I wonder how many new jobs would be created in the tobacco companies if marihuana were legalized.

Monsanto would find a way to rub out small growers, and of course they'd need illegals to harvest it.

I wonder how many new jobs would be created in the tobacco companies if marihuana were legalized.

Monsanto would find a way to rub out small growers, and of course they'd need illegals to harvest it.

Let them do just that.

So long as you enforce my proposal on the matter- revoking to business license/right to do business of anyone caught knowing and willfully hiring illegals. They can hire all the illegals they want- they'll just have their corporate charter revoked and their owners, CEOs, and anyone else who can be tied to the practice will be legally denied the right to own or operate any business. All their monies will be confiscated and tied up for eternity as they must fight in court to prove what funds were not acquired, directly or indirectly, by the use of illegal labour- which will be nothing, since every sing dollar will be 'funs which might not have been acquired had the monies invested been instead spent in compliance with applicable labour laws'.

How interesting that not a single "conservative" who posts here responded to the political cartoon. I at least expected one of them to question why that evil librul MaggieMae would post such a contrary joke.

maybe decrim is the way to go, tabacco comanies are doing well enough already.

How interesting that not a single "conservative" who posts here responded to the political cartoon. I at least expected one of them to question why that evil librul MaggieMae would post such a contrary joke.
Perhaps because it is painfully true?

Regardless of your political persuasion, being unemployed, or in eternal fear of losing your job, is not pleasant. Nor is watching the price of essentials increase due to 'quantitative easing'.

Last edited:

Let them do just that.

So long as you enforce my proposal on the matter- revoking to business license/right to do business of anyone caught knowing and willfully hiring illegals. They can hire all the illegals they want- they'll just have their corporate charter revoked and their owners, CEOs, and anyone else who can be tied to the practice will be legally denied the right to own or operate any business. All their monies will be confiscated and tied up for eternity as they must fight in court to prove what funds were not acquired, directly or indirectly, by the use of illegal labour- which will be nothing, since every sing dollar will be 'funs which might not have been acquired had the monies invested been instead spent in compliance with applicable labour laws'.

If only...

I had not seen the thread until just now.

I think the cartoon is kind of funny (but not LOL funny) and as I have already said, if you can't laugh at yourself then you should not be laughing at all.

Thanks for the cartoon Maggie.

Immie

Forum List

Back