Joan Rivers Calls Michelle Obama 'Blackie O' ?

dvinman

VIP Member
Dec 14, 2009
Jewess Joan Rivers Calls Michelle Obama 'Blackie O' ?

Comedienne Joan Rivers revealed she once ditched a joke about First Lady Michelle Obama from her stand-up routine - because she feared she'd be accused of racism.

Recalling the wisecrack to shock Jock Howard Stern, the comedy legend said: "We used to have Jackie O now we have Blackie O!"

"Bet she won't have to apologize nor will the Jew media criticize her for being RACIST!" :eusa_whistle:

Comedienne Joan Rivers revealed she once ditched a joke about First Lady Michelle Obama from her stand-up routine - because she feared she'd be accused of racism.

Recalling the wisecrack to shock Jock Howard Stern, the comedy legend said: "We used to have Jackie O now we have Blackie O!"

"Bet she won't have to apologize nor will the Jew media criticize her for being RACIST!" :eusa_whistle:

Hard to believe that bat is still alive.

Wasn't she married to Al Jolsen?

Blackie O :lol: That is funny.

Joan Rivers is an eoe comedienne . . . no one is spared from being the butt of her jokes. She tosses PC out the window, which is why she's funny.

Everytime I see Michelle Obama I always think she's imitating Jackie Kennedy. They wanna be the new Camelot couple. Uh, they're not . . . not by a long shot.

o%281%29.jpg

FEC15261-D6A5-0FEB-A03622C13CF36E7F.jpg

Michelle+Jackie+O+pearls..jpg

090909-jackie-michelle-400.jpg

obamamichellejackieo.jpg

Jackie O was quite attractive and elegant.. but alas married to a moral midget..

She's a comedian who thrives on bad taste. Of course it's racist. Comedians use much and she uses everything.

But what I notice is divman's attempt to turn her comedy into a Jewish racial indictment. His smilie shows his intent.

you-fail-1.jpg

So, Joan recognized that her comment MIGHT (oh, say, "possibly") be taken as racially insensitive or offensive. And on THAT basis she cut the line from her act -- until she got on Howard's radio show to tell it anyway?

Joan ain't really "all there" anymore, is she?

As for the line itself. Fucking let's face facts. If this country had not had such a long and sordid history of racism (about which we still suffer historical guilt), the line itself would be pretty funny. But given our justifiable reluctance to say shit that is racially insensitive (or even offensive), that kind of wit does strike us as being at least a little bit out of bounds. That might not be such a terrible outcome.

Oh well.

I was listening to Howard Stern interview her and I heard the conversation. Joan said she was going to use that joke but decided not to. Howard asked her what it was and she told it. Howard chuckled but his sidekick Robin Quivers (Who in case you didn't know, is Black) chimed in with "Where's the comedy in that?"

"Blackie O That is funny.

"Joan Rivers is an eoe comedienne . . . no one is spared from being the butt of her jokes. She tosses PC out the window, which is why she's funny."

I agree...hilarious. I think Joan and Bill Mahar should be able to make any kind of jokes they want. I like freedom of speech exercises, regardless at whose expense. Love SNL political skits, too. I must say though, in Michelle Obama's defense that she did look absoultely stunning in that red gown at the recent State dinner, for Mao....er...HU. :)

"Joan Rivers is an eoe comedienne . . . no one is spared from being the butt of her jokes. She tosses PC out the window, which is why she's funny."

I agree...hilarious. I think Joan and Bill Mahar should be able to make any kind of jokes they want. I like freedom of speech exercises, regardless at whose expense. Love SNL political skits, too. I must say though, in Michelle Obama's defense that she did look absoultely stunning in that red gown at the recent State dinner, for Mao....er...HU. :)

She did look fab in that dress. It thought the dress was elegant and had a bit of Chinese flair to the pattern and she wears one-shoulder dresses very well. Her hair looked great too. She should wear it in a similar fashion more often, imo.

Dang, she's a tall drink of water!

4144030.bin

Last edited:
Dracula got changed to BLACKula for the movies.

A cringe worthy pun, maybe. But not offensive.

So, why is "Blackie O." so horrible?

Maybe Joan Rivers should have gone with "Blacqueline?"

And what does being Jewish or Jew media have anything to do with anything?

Your post sounds pretty racist to me.

She did look fab in that dress. It thought the dress was elegant but had a bit of Chinese flair to the pattern and she wears one-shoulder dresses very well. Her hair looked great too. She should wear it in a similar fashion more often, imo.

Dang, she's a tall drink of water!

4144030.bin

Yes, she is 5'11" and BO is 6'1" and she usually wears flat shoes. The picture you put up shows that dress orange? On TV it looked red. Either way she was one hot babe that night. I think she has dismissed her former designers and I have read that they had gone out of business, before that, but cannot confirm. She is in a new commercial and her hair is more brown and fluffy than black and sleek. May be a wig? She looks good in it though. I also like her hair black and sleek and pulled back. She is starting to show elegance. We may as well approve of her outfits, since we are paying for them? I am glad to see her looking better, than in the early days of her First Lady ones.

Attachments

• $michelleobama.bmp
    56.8 KB · Views: 95

Who?

New Topics

Forum List

Back