JKF security team were nincompooos

This is fascinating stuff. Oliver Stone or someone should make a movie about it.

Hey candyfag troll,its hysterical how you tell him HE needs to get a life when you could care less about cleaning up YOUR life and instead,you only have an interest in bringing down the worst karma on you for the future by being the paid troll you are posting your lies and propaganda.I just wish I could be there when you suffering in hell with Bush and company for your participation in the coverup.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

By the way Daws, Sagan's "extraordinary claims etc" quote was stolen (wiki is more kind and says based on) Marcello Truzzi and Truzzi's quote is based on astromomer Pierre Simon Laplace 1749-1847 who said "the weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to it's strangeness". I like that quote better than the one attributed to Sagan.

Hey candyfag troll,its hysterical how you tell him HE needs to get a life when you could care less about cleaning up YOUR life and instead,you only have an interest in bringing down the worst karma on you for the future by being the paid troll you are posting your lies and propaganda.I just wish I could be there when you suffering in hell with Bush and company for your participation in the coverup.

By the way Daws, Sagan's "extraordinary claims etc" quote was stolen (wiki is more kind and says based on) Marcello Truzzi and Truzzi's quote is based on astromomer Pierre Simon Laplace 1749-1847 who said "the weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to it's strangeness". I like that quote better than the one attributed to Sagan.
your point?

your point?

Do you post Sagan quotes without thinking?

your point?

Do you post Sagan quotes without thinking?
your point?

qsdmpnqf.gif

You'll have to forgive rimjob; he was dropped on his head at birth quite obviously.

You'll have to forgive rimjob; he was dropped on his head at birth quite obviously.
the question is: how many times?

make that two more farts in a row from you candycunt.:lol::9::poop: oh and I know you have alzheimers diseace so to remind you,as much as i would like to take credit for it i cant,it was initially sword of persus who was the one that was briliiant enough to start that.In the beginning he was smart and ignored you and just posted that all the time,THEN he became an idiot and gave you the attention you seek and started replying to you being stupid enough to take you bait despite the many times I pleaded with him not to give you the attention.He was as big an idiot as you are for being stupid enough to ignore me and give you the attention you seek.sword started it,I thought it was so hysterical,that I esculated more so than he ever did kinda like How Obozo has continued and esculated what Bushwacker initailly got started but far more than he ever did.

keep on farting.I know you have that shitting problem.:lol::lol: which is where you get the shit you have to sling in defeat constantly everyday like you do after the thousands of times getting your ass handed to you on a platter.:lol:

Last edited:
still ANOTHER fart from you candycunt.you sure do have that shitting problem alright which again you always grab to fling in shit in defeat all the time.:lol::lol::9::poop:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back