JJ Watt Gives Entire Military Unit Free Shoes

I don't know about the other branches but the Army changes its uniforms so much the clothing alowance for the lower enlisted can't keep up.

J.J. Watt Gives Entire Military Unit Free Shoes

This guy keeps doing great stuff. Maybe instead of boycotting the entire NFL, I'll only watch games he plays in.

You're good until next season... which is when he'll return... damnit...

Watt is good people. What he did after the hurricane was inspiring. What he does for the community is fantastic. And somehow GQ thinks Colin Kaepernick is the citizen of the year...

Why would a Military unit need shoes?

It's better than going barefoot?
Is it alleged that a Military unit goes barefoot for want of shoes donated by a football player? If that's the case we are in deep shit.

I could see where a good pair of athletic shoes would be appreciated by the troops.

I'm certain the gift was meant to show his appreciation and for them to have when they return to The World!

Is it alleged that a Military unit goes barefoot for want of shoes donated by a football player? If that's the case we are in deep shit.

I could see where a good pair of athletic shoes would be appreciated by the troops.

I'm certain the gift was meant to show his appreciation and for them to have when they return to The World!

Not just when they get back. They have down time from time to time and a quick game of Basketball or even going for a short walk in the tennies would be appreciated. I know I would.

Dont they still do PT when overseas?

Forum List

Back