‘Jingle Bells’ is Racist?

And yesterday you had the gall to tell me to grow up.
rrrriiiiiight.....
IKR? Humor is for the kids. Old people MUST keep a corn cob up their ass
I'm old I and I just checked... no corn cob.
Ugh then grow up
I is grown. 64 years old!
At that age, dont you start growing down?
PJ-BC783_HEALTH_G_20110919201613.jpg
Not me!

A other professor weight in:

L5eXEQU.png

Good thing, a little white genocide can sure balance the racism.

Yep. According to a liberal quack professor it is. Can you believe this crap? Racists everywhere, and everyone a racist. What is wrong with these people?

Prison Planet.com » Boston U Professor: ‘Jingle Bells’ is Racist
Prison Planet?

Yeah, Merry Christmas to you, too.
They have the paper, it's right there, are you really that lazy?
so one B.U. professor (they're forced to publish you know) at a loss for a new and interesting topic, lights on the history of Jingle Bells.....
and all libs, especially anyone who attended college, is now a crazed Christmas hater.
You are a Grinch, a skank, a nerfherder!

Yep. According to a liberal quack professor it is. Can you believe this crap? Racists everywhere, and everyone a racist. What is wrong with these people?

Prison Planet?

so one B.U. professor (they're forced to publish you know) at a loss for a new and interesting topic, lights on the history of Jingle Bells.....
and all libs, especially anyone who attended college, is now a crazed Christmas hater.
You generalize all the time :itsok:

Prison Planet?

No she's an example of the crazy left, who puts politics into EVERYTHING and tries to ruin shit for people.
these people are hateful and miserable, you can see it in their words, actions and body language.

this guy has a great way of putting it. He was a liberal and miserable..which is why they hate religion...he explains it....check it out
I Turned My Coworker Into HR When She Gave Me A Christmas Card

Prison Planet?

Never. I am specifically calling buckeye a Grinch. And the OP.
You wanna join the list?

Prison Planet?

No she's an example of the crazy left, who puts politics into EVERYTHING and tries to ruin shit for people.
these people are hateful and miserable, you can see it in their words, actions and body language.

this guy has a great way of putting it. He was a liberal and miserable..which is why they hate religion...he explains it....check it out
I Turned My Coworker Into HR When She Gave Me A Christmas Card
You honestly can't see that you are doing the same thing with this thread, can you?

Prison Planet?

Never. I am specifically calling buckeye a Grinch. And the OP.
You wanna join the list?
A lot better than what you usually call me

Forum List

Back