Jindal won't fund ACORN

I don't get this thread... GOP doesn't like Acorn and jindal probably will run as a Gop candidate... why would he fund them?

Minnesota has funded them in the past.
The Minnesota Management and Budget Office, which began a review Wednesday of ACORN's state contracts, said that the last state payment to ACORN was in May 2008 and that the group had received a total of $109,000 since 1996.
Governor says no state funding for ACORN | StarTribune.com

As for Loiusianna, I don't know if ACORN has recv'd any money from the state in the past, but they won't be in the future. I think it is a smart move either way.

Last edited:
I don't get this thread... GOP doesn't like Acorn and jindal probably will run as a Gop candidate... why would he fund them?
States don't fund ACORN ... Jindal and Pawlenty are appealing to their dumb constituents, who don't know.

Well I thought there might be a special connection with jindal/LA since acorn was started in new orleans

States don't fund ACORN ... Jindal and Pawlenty are appealing to their dumb constituents, who don't know.
I just posted a link that shows Minnesota has funded ACORN. Do some research will ya?? lol....:razz:

I think he won't be back on this thread cause you're link shows what a fucking moron he is

Think Progress » Jindal blocks non-existent state funding for ACORN.

Jindal blocks non-existent state funding for ACORN.
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) is trying to shore up his anti-ACORN bona fides. The New Orleans Times-Picayune reports today that Jindal issued an executive order barring state funds from going to the community organizing group. However, there’s one small kink in Jindal’s plan:

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal issued an executive order to keep any state money from going to the controversy-wracked Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, which has its national headquarters in New Orleans.

According to the state’s Division of Administration, no state agencies have existing contracts with ACORN.

Think Progress » Jindal blocks non-existent state funding for ACORN.

Jindal blocks non-existent state funding for ACORN.
Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal (R) is trying to shore up his anti-ACORN bona fides. The New Orleans Times-Picayune reports today that Jindal issued an executive order barring state funds from going to the community organizing group. However, there’s one small kink in Jindal’s plan:

Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal issued an executive order to keep any state money from going to the controversy-wracked Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now, which has its national headquarters in New Orleans.

According to the state’s Division of Administration, no state agencies have existing contracts with ACORN.
keyword there dummy
and this makes sure there wont be any FUTURE ones either

Forum List

Back