Jindal: End "Dumbed Down Conservatism"

The GOP civil war is already starting. So far you have Jindal, Jeb Bush and Kristol on one side. We'll see who is on the other side but I have a feeling it is mainly going to be led by the right wing entertainment complex.

The GOP civil war is already starting. So far you have Jindal, Jeb Bush and Kristol on one side. We'll see who is on the other side but I have a feeling it is mainly going to be led by the right wing entertainment complex.

Yep, I think that's exactly what you'll see. Should be interesting to see who becomes an evil traitor to the absolutists. There will definitely be more, and maybe some surprises.

How welcoming should we be to termites?

^^^ please keep talking like this.

Honestly, I hope the extremists keep talking about how black people only want free stuff, how immigrants are parasites on our nation, and how Obama was only elected because of the color of his skin.

If that's how you honestly feel, then be honest about it. Shout it from the rooftops. Perhaps once it's out there, the GOP can have the break they are headed for, fiscal conservatives can reemerge as the strong voices in the party and the social extremists can take over the tea party.

We saw what the Jindal/Bush/Kristol/Rove neocons did during the eight years of Chimpola McShrub and the two elections afterward, which they lost.

Seems that liberoidals have forgotten how much they hated those big spending, bureaucracy bloating and warmongering neocon dirtburgers from 2000-'08.

I think some of the loudest voices in your party, aren't welcoming. When the talk turns to immigration or welfare, many times the tone of the conversation is mildly insulting to minorities.

Also, it's going to be harder for the GOP, because public perception is that you are the party of the rich white guy, and the fact that your party IS over 90% white is a barrier.

This best thing the Obama campaign did, was use a grassroots technic in swing states, getting an army of local people out knocking on doors and talking to neighbors. This is, IMO, what the GOP needs to spend time doing, organizing local republicans, and bringing the message to people's doors.

Mildly insulting? Why? This should be insulting: Minorities make up less than 50% of the population, yet they make up over 60% of the welfare roles. But let's get back to what I said earlier... is the only way we get the minority vote is to promise more free stuff and amnesty for people who broke our laws?

That seems pretty insulting to me.

Based on CNN's exit polls, WHITES made up 72% of the vote. If you could just capture all of them, you wouldn't need the minority vote. I believe your strategery needs some tweaking...

We saw what the Jindal/Bush/Kristol/Rove neocons did during the eight years of Chimpola McShrub and the two elections afterward, which they lost.

Seems that liberoidals have forgotten how much they hated those big spending, bureaucracy bloating and warmongering neocon dirtburgers from 2000-'08.

I'm not taking any sides. I'm just a bystander that will enjoy the carnage. I do think the neocon group is a bit more sane.

I'm not taking any sides. I'm just a bystander that will enjoy the carnage. I do think the neocon group is a bit more sane.
Like fucking hell you're not taking sides.

Your "bystanding" involves embracing the POV of neocon shitheels that liberoidals like you spent eight years hating on.

Well, you can have those assholes....The GOP might have a chance of getting me and a lot of others back if they purge the party of those warmongering corporatist dirtbags.

Thread about a republican calling for party change, filled with Liberals agreeing and Republicans telling him to STFU.

I don't see the GOP changing anytime soon. How can they if any change upsets the base?

I totally agree the GOP needs to change.. they need to jettison the Rove's, etc. What Jindal is calling for is for the GOP to start pandering to minorities, being even more like the Dems, etc.

We already have one Democratic party, we don't need a second.

No shit, how can we beat the democrats for the idiot vote? Those imbeciles sell their votes for a piece of Church's fried dark meat chicken or a cheap cell phone......the most amazing thing to me is that the democrats are proud they have this scum for their base. Seems like an extraordinarily cheap base vote, why are they sending so much money to defeat the candidate from the Republicans that is supposedly a joke?

The Neocons ae the problem bub.

Your "bystanding" involves embracing the POV of neocon shitheels that liberoidals like you spent eight years hating on.

Well, you can have those assholes....The GOP might have a chance of getting me and a lot of others back if they purge the party of those warmongering corporatist dirtbags.

Why would I take the neocon side? They have a much better chance of winning a national election in the future than the tea partiers do.

Yeah, you 'open borders' guys are going to vote GOP real soon.

LOL

The Neocons ae the problem bub.
What I'm finding knee-slappingly hilarious about this whole thing is the complete lack of intellectual curiosity and skepticism/suspicion form the lolberals, over establishment neocon bootlickers like Jindal, Kristol, and the Bushies telling them what they want to hear, and they're lapping it up like a kitten with a saucer of milk!

Somehow they've forgotten, and expect everyone else to forget, the eight years of pure unvarnished vitriol and hatred they directed at those people.

Now, all of a sudden, they're the smartest people in the room!

My gast is truly flabbered! :rofl:

Honestly, I hope the extremists keep talking about how black people only want free stuff, how immigrants are parasites on our nation, and how Obama was only elected because of the color of his skin.

If that's how you honestly feel, then be honest about it. Shout it from the rooftops. Perhaps once it's out there, the GOP can have the break they are headed for, fiscal conservatives can reemerge as the strong voices in the party and the social extremists can take over the tea party.

As opposed to the democrats that pretend to give a shit about the low rents of society? Are you guys showing respect by offering free cheap phones for their lousy vote? How can you be proud to gather Somalis that can't speak english, bus them to the polls and grab their fingers to push the correct buttons for your boys? It truly is your code that outcome is the only thing of importance, cheat and lie as much as possible as long as you get the results you want....classy.

We are overwhelmingly white, Soggy.

2 of 3 single women voted Dem, 55 of 100 women voted Dem, 70 of 100 Hispanics voted Dem, 95% of blacks voted Dem, Asians overwhelming voted Dem.

Who do you think overwhelmingly voted GOP?

Reaching out to women and minorities on their issues is not pandering.

Why would I take the neocon side? They have a much better chance of winning a national election in the future than the tea partiers do.
Um...I don't know if anyone has told you yet, but..... The neocons just got their asses kicked!

Conservatives will have more opportunities to shine in the next few months as they express their opinion on

- Immigration Reform
- Bush Tax cuts
- Sequestration
- Gay Marriage

Get ready for a double down on dumb

Well, frankly if amnesty, tax hikes, scrapping the military and gay marriage are the four corners of the moonbat agenda.. we're doomed anyway.

It is the direction our country has been heading for some time

Thankfully, we have the extreme wing of the Republican Party to remind everyone how out of touch Republicans are

Also from the piece:

“It is no secret we had a number of Republicans damage our brand this year with offensive, bizarre comments — enough of that,” Jindal said. “It’s not going to be the last time anyone says something stupid within our party, but it can’t be tolerated within our party. We’ve also had enough of this dumbed-down conservatism. We need to stop being simplistic, we need to trust the intelligence of the American people and we need to stop insulting the intelligence of the voters.”

That is not the only problem. It is not that the radical fringe makes stupid comments but that the mainstream "sane" republicans are afraid to tell them to STFU

Unfortunately, because there are so many of them, when a sane Republican calls them out on it, the sane one is chastised to no end. That's why I left the Republican Party. I became tired of being told I wasn't a real Republican because I didn't believe all the idiotic crap the far right was throwing out there. So now I'm a conservative Democrat. Fuck em, at least until they come to their senses.

As opposed to the democrats that pretend to give a shit about the low rents of society? Are you guys showing respect by offering free cheap phones for their lousy vote? How can you be proud to gather Somalis that can't speak english, bus them to the polls and grab their fingers to push the correct buttons for your boys? It truly is your code that outcome is the only thing of importance, cheat and lie as much as possible as long as you get the results you want....classy.

The two parties have been rolling in shit, and then debating which one smells worse.

Forum List

Back