Jindal admitts the sotry is false

The UN has little power and influence. Of course few leaders in the ME accept Israel's existence. Neither had any bearing on the war. If it were up to me, I'll withdraw all our troops. However, Obama is continuing the war in Iraq until at least 2010 and is ramping up the war in Afghanistan. That means more dead American soldiers.

I'm surprised you know of the Iraq/Iran war. Good for you. Iran is now a huge threat. Obama will have his hands full. I wouldn't doubt it if Obama started threatening Iran with military strikes in the near future.

Why surprised? And that's all true I suppose.

I do believe that we should withdraw all our troops at this point, we've involved ourselves into areas of politics where we don't belong for too long now. The Middle East is in part what it is today because of us.

remember when the obamalama told the story of his being a "product of Selma"? He was born after Selma! I betcha TM and Ravi didn't have a cow over that one did they? Can you say HYPOCRITE?

the selma marches happened in 1965.

Obama was born in 1961.

I stand corrected.. so obamalama wasn't a product of Selma as he claimed to be??? :lol:
Most black people in the country benefited from Selma. Are you really this stupid? Never mind...

The Daily Show should be good if they do a Bobby Jindal bit taking credit for standing up for beurocrats everywhere...they could do Noah's Ark, 9/11, the Titanic, starving babies in China...:rofl: Hah, Ah'm Bobby Jindal, would you like to be my neighbor? Ah can magically appear wherever ya'll need me to stop those evil beurocrats sent by our Present Obama.

The UN has little power and influence. Of course few leaders in the ME accept Israel's existence. Neither had any bearing on the war. If it were up to me, I'll withdraw all our troops. However, Obama is continuing the war in Iraq until at least 2010 and is ramping up the war in Afghanistan. That means more dead American soldiers.

I'm surprised you know of the Iraq/Iran war. Good for you. Iran is now a huge threat. Obama will have his hands full. I wouldn't doubt it if Obama started threatening Iran with military strikes in the near future.

Why surprised? And that's all true I suppose.

I do believe that we should withdraw all our troops at this point, we've involved ourselves into areas of politics where we don't belong for too long now. The Middle East is in part what it is today because of us.

You are right about that! The ME is like a hornet's nest and we keep kicking it.

It doesn't say he's lying, it was a matter of days after the storm, people were still stranded at the Superdome for Christ's sake let alone everywhere else and partisan hacks are trying to persecute a man and his story that only two people were involved in and the other one is dead.

Ben Smith's Blog: Jindal aides clarify Katrina story - POLITICO.com

he admitts it never happened as he stated it.

He wasnt there, the man (who is dead) never said what he claims.

He tried to false quote a dead man.

Hes done.
And yet YOU give Bidden a pass on all his f ups and how often has he been caught out right lying??????

Hell ..Oblah blah has been out right lying to everyone's face for 2 years and TM still want's to have his children very badly.

Last edited:

Hes done.
And yet YOU give Bidden a pass on all his f ups and how often has he been caught out right lying??????

Hell ..Oblah blah has been out right lying to everyone's face for 2 years and TM want's to have his children very badly.

Jeremiah Wright wouldn't approve.

Did anyone read the linked story?

Jindal admitted no such thing:

The spokeswoman, Melissa Sellers, said the story Jindal told in his response to Obama actually took place some days later in Lee's office -- though still in Katrina's chaotic aftermath -- as Lee was "recounting" his frustrations with the bureaucracy to someone else on the telephone.

Of course desh would be one of those boneheads that heard Obama DENY knowing or talking to Rod Blagojevich and when numberous pictures showed up of the two shaking hands and smiling like lovers she just ignored the whole thing...

Wonder why she didn't raise hell about that lie...that VERY BIG LIE of Obama

Hes done.

Hell ..Oblah blah has been out right lying to everyone's face for 2 years and TM still want's to have his children very badly.

:lol:

Did anyone read the linked story?

Jindal admitted no such thing:

The spokeswoman, Melissa Sellers, said the story Jindal told in his response to Obama actually took place some days later in Lee's office -- though still in Katrina's chaotic aftermath -- as Lee was "recounting" his frustrations with the bureaucracy to someone else on the telephone.

we read it,, and know it's useless to try and tell the asshats something once their peapickingbrainsaremadeup. :cuckoo:

Or liesalways maybe. Ninety opercent of the crap she posts in fact disprovres what whe claims it proves. The other ten per cent isn't even jermaine to what she claims it is proof positive of.

Forum List

Back