Jimmy The Wig Traficant-Israel Owns America

Fuck "Infowars" and Alex Jones. Looking to tinfoil hat-wearers for information about Israel's ridiculous amount of influence over American politics is not necessary; it's something that should be obvious to everyone who is familiar at all with the nature and history of the Zionist lobby/fifth column.

The tin foil crowd always told me the Joos own the whole world....so why is it a surprise that they own the US?

Looking to tinfoil hat-wearers for information about Israel's ridiculous amount of influence over American politics is not necessary; it's something that should be obvious to everyone who is familiar at all with the nature and history of the Zionist lobby/fifth column.

Or just "available information."

Which for some crazy reason does not come from the MSM.

I called up Stanley Goldstein, editor of the Daily Standard, and said, "Stanley, why does the American press keep a lid on any discussion about Israel's out-sized influence over our middle east policy?" He said "William, I'm not sure. Let me ask Sol Cohen, international editor, Paula Greenberg, middle east editor, and David Blumberg, our cartoonist."

Stanley came back on the phone and said, "You know, it's a mystery."
:razz:

Forum List

Back