Jimmy Page 2015 Tour

I have no desire to see Jimmy Page on stage again. His chops can't be anywhere near where they were before. What's he gonna do, re-hash Zep songs with Ann Wilson? That's a monumentally bad idea.

I have no desire to see Jimmy Page on stage again. His chops can't be anywhere near where they were before. What's he gonna do, re-hash Zep songs with Ann Wilson? That's a monumentally bad idea.

I think the reality of being 70+ and a former heroin user doesn't match well with playing live for 2 hours, or even an hour. On "Celebration Day" he's a fraction of his old self and I have a hard time listening to it, I'd rather listen to original studio version

I think he'd be fun to see live. Maybe old Yardbirds stuff

I think the reality of being 70+ and a former heroin user doesn't match well with playing live for 2 hours, or even an hour.
On the flip side, though, look at the amazing Dick Van Dyke. He was a full-blown drunk in the late 60s, early 70s. Now he's 89.5 years old, still dancing, looking great, and seems ageless. So you never know.

God bless you and the Dick Van Dyke always!!! :):):)

Not Holly

I think the reality of being 70+ and a former heroin user doesn't match well with playing live for 2 hours, or even an hour.
On the flip side, though, look at the amazing Dick Van Dyke. He was a full-blown drunk in the late 60s, early 70s. Now he's 89.5 years old, still dancing, looking great, and seems ageless. So you never know.

God bless you and the Dick Van Dyke always!!! :):):)

Not Holly

OK, this is phenomenal!

I haven't heard the first movement in years. My Brain Salad Surgery vinyl melted in the heat when I left it in the car at Jones Beach

I was hoping to post the "Septuplets from Hell" vibes section from Inca Roads -- no luck. Found Dweezil transposing it to guitar...wtf

Forum List

Back