Jimmy Kimmel...(sob, sob), please, show us the way....give up your guns first....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Jimmy Kimmel did another sob fest to push his fascism on us. He sobbed his way to attacking gun owners and the NRA.......

So I say.....show us the way oh Wonderful One......if you think guns are so bad...give up your fucking guns first.....asshole...

Jimmy Kimmel ups security at show due to Trump supporters

In response to protesters, the show has increased personnel at both the front and back entrances. This personnel consists of highly-trained, off-duty police officers.

Hey...do you think he beefed up his private security at his home and for his family too?

Do you think his private mercenaries have guns?

Jimmy Kimmel did another sob fest to push his fascism on us. He sobbed his way to attacking gun owners and the NRA.......

So I say.....show us the way oh Wonderful One......if you think guns are so bad...give up your fucking guns first.....asshole...

Jimmy Kimmel ups security at show due to Trump supporters

In response to protesters, the show has increased personnel at both the front and back entrances. This personnel consists of highly-trained, off-duty police officers.

Hey...do you think he beefed up his private security at his home and for his family too?

Do you think his private mercenaries have guns?
No, they have pillows, that way they don't hurt leftist voters.

Why shouldn't he protect himself agains angry, violent Trump supporters?

I didn't say he shouldn't.......but if he wants us to give up our guns....it would make sense that he gives up his guns first....to lead the way, show us how it is done.

Kimmel has the stupidest-looking grin I've ever seen on a human face. It instantly makes him look like a VERY special needs child.

Why shouldn't he protect himself agains angry, violent Trump supporters?

I think EVERYONE should be able to protect themselves from those who might seek to do them harm.

Jimmy Kimmel can have his guns ... I'll keep mine and we can be at peace.

Forum List

Back