Jimmy Kimmel Doubles-Down On 'Stupid'

The NRA ignores the wishes of it's own members who overwhelmingly support things like detailed background checks and keeping guns out of the hands of mentally ill people.

None of which would have stopped Paddock, but let's not allow reality to get in the way of your feelings.

Nope, but it would save at least 59 other people who are murdered daily by guns they shouldn't be in possession of.

He has the right to express his opinion, and your desire to censor him is evidence you are not a real American.
The person to whom you responded stated in his post 'F* Jimmy Kimmel'. He said nothing about censoring him. More false accusations from the left.

Kimmel has the right to lie his ass off and double-down on his BS when called out for it. He does not have the right to avoid criticism for doing so.

You don't understand people who have empathy. That is characteristic of someone with a personality disorder.
Oh I understand people who have empathy. What I do not understand is why liberals like Kimmel have to LIE their assess off to push their agenda and then double down on their BS after being called out for it.

I understand empathy, but I don't understand liberals who would make comments like how they feel no sympathy / empathy with the victims because they were at a country music concert and most Republicans are country music enthusiasts...

I understand empathy, but I don't understand people like you who immediately rush to liars / political would-be manipulators like Kimmel in an attempt to justify / defend their intentionally false statements.

THAT is the true characteristic of someone who is immoral, unethical, and / or extremely partisan.

You UNDERSTAND empathy? A very odd comment, empathy is a feeling not a concept.

The NRA ignores the wishes of it's own members who overwhelmingly support things like detailed background checks and keeping guns out of the hands of mentally ill people.
None of which would have stopped Paddock, but let's not allow reality to get in the way of your feelings.
Nope, but it would save at least 59 other people who are murdered daily by guns they shouldn't be in possession of.
50 shot in Chicago, that has some of the strictest gun laws in the US, is a 'good' weekend at times and demonstrates what you have said is very much opinion and not fact.

The NRA enables terrorists and violent criminals, and the NRA KNOWS IT!

You UNDERSTAND empathy? A very odd comment, empathy is a feeling not a concept.
Yes, 'empathy' is an EMOTION, the very 'keystone' the Left is using to push their anti-gun legislation right now.

50 shot in Chicago, that has some of the strictest gun laws in the US, is a 'good' weekend at times and demonstrates what you have said is very much opinion and not fact.

LOL, I'd explain why Chicago gun laws are irrelevant but you're literally too dumb to grasp what I would tell you.

LOL, I'd explain why Chicago gun laws are irrelevant but you're literally too dumb to grasp what I would tell you.
'I would say something intelligent...but I can't.' Got it - thanks.

After being called out for his disastrously-flawed Late Night Monologue rant about guns / gun legislation, Kimmel doubled down on his ignorance and emotion-fueled rhetoric, telling 'gun nuts' that they are partially to blame for refusing to allow Liberals to strip them of their 2nd Amendment rights, which would not have prevented the Vegas attack and would not prevent future attacks.

Jimmy Kimmel Doubles Down on Gun 'Nuts': 'You Bear Some Responsibility'

"Late-night host Jimmy Kimmel continued to attack gun rights advocates during Tuesday night’s monologue of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, defending the deceptive gun control rant he issued in tears one night earlier and mocked gun “nuts” who called him out on it.

The greater criticism for Kimmel rests on the nature of his Monday night comments; his misleading and, in some cases, blatantly false claims about gun laws, certain types of firearms, and Second Amendment legislation pending before Congress.

The comic offered no apology for his deception during his Tuesday night monologue, nor did he rectify his failure to cry over those killed in gun-controlled Chicago —
nearly 59 people each month — the way he cried over those killed in gun-friendly Nevada. Instead, he doubled down appealing to his First Amendment right to say what he said and mocking those who called him out on it."

Yesterday several media outlets reported that Kimmel had received help writing his monologue from D-Schumer, who provided Kimmel with some gun 'facts' and figures. Well, that explains, in part, why his Monologue rant was so flawed and factually inaccurate...

:p
Doubled down on stupid people like you.

If true ^^^ the question is: How did the killers obtain the guns?

Doubled down on stupid people like you.
I love how it was pointed out that Kimmel's rant was filled with fallacies, errors, and lies...yet snowflakes rush to defend him, childishly arguing against the facts... 'Uh-uh, YOU'RE stupid'.

Bwuhahaha....thanks for that, snowflake.

'I would say something intelligent...but I can't.' Got it - thanks.

I didn't mean my post to be funny. It was serious.

The reality is, I am smarter than you and there really isn't much that can be done for you. Explaining something to you would be like explaining something to a toddler. Only difference is the toddler will eventually grow up and become smarter.

After being called out for his disastrously-flawed Late Night Monologue rant about guns / gun legislation, Kimmel doubled down on his ignorance and emotion-fueled rhetoric, telling 'gun nuts' that they are partially to blame for refusing to allow Liberals to strip them of their 2nd Amendment rights, which would not have prevented the Vegas attack and would not prevent future attacks.

Jimmy Kimmel Doubles Down on Gun 'Nuts': 'You Bear Some Responsibility'

"Late-night host Jimmy Kimmel continued to attack gun rights advocates during Tuesday night’s monologue of Jimmy Kimmel Live!, defending the deceptive gun control rant he issued in tears one night earlier and mocked gun “nuts” who called him out on it.

The greater criticism for Kimmel rests on the nature of his Monday night comments; his misleading and, in some cases, blatantly false claims about gun laws, certain types of firearms, and Second Amendment legislation pending before Congress.

The comic offered no apology for his deception during his Tuesday night monologue, nor did he rectify his failure to cry over those killed in gun-controlled Chicago —
nearly 59 people each month — the way he cried over those killed in gun-friendly Nevada. Instead, he doubled down appealing to his First Amendment right to say what he said and mocking those who called him out on it."

Yesterday several media outlets reported that Kimmel had received help writing his monologue from D-Schumer, who provided Kimmel with some gun 'facts' and figures. Well, that explains, in part, why his Monologue rant was so flawed and factually inaccurate...

:p
/----/ From Rush's website: Chart of the day: More guns, less gun violence between 1993 and 2013 - AEI
You want to hear another little fact? AEI, American Enterprise Institute, has a chart here that records American gun ownership and the American murder rate with guns since 1994. Since 1994, gun ownership has increased. Privately owned firearms has increased by 56%. The gun homicide rate has declined since 1994 by 49%, meaning more guns does not mean more murder. More guns has meant less murder. Again, since 1994 the number of privately owned firearms has gone up 56%. I don’t have total numbers here, but it doesn’t matter for the purposes of this. In that same period sense 1994, gun homicide rate annually has declined 49%, it’s almost equal.

Citing Rush Limbaugh? Just how fucking stupid can you get.

There are lots of factors in the lowering of the crime rate. But hey, Rush knows evertything.....everything to takes to dupe the ignorant.

With fewer guns, the rate might have dropped more.

The average global temperature rose during that period therefore global warming is reducing the crime rate. Autos averaged a higher MPG .... OMG OMG Higher fuel efficiencies reduced the crime rate!

How many guns are brought in from the Red States?

You people are too fuicking stupid to be alive.

The NRA enables terrorists and violent criminals, and the NRA KNOWS IT!
Exactly, the more criminals have guns the easier the NRA can convince the non-criminals that they need guns to protect themselves.
As the song says, "I sell guns to the Arabs, I sell dynamite to the Jews."

Citing Rush Limbaugh? Just how fucking stupid can you get.
Exactly, it is a typical Limbaugh Lie by giving a deliberately deceptive statistic. Fewer people are owning more and more guns, like the Las Vegas killer having over 40 guns. Pathological liar Limbaugh implies each gun sold is owned by one unique person.

Forum List

Back