Jimmy Kimmel Continues Prove He's a Fool

It's a simple fact, if you want to control guns, then you're for gun control. It's that simple. If you prevent prisoners from having guns, that's gun control.

You call it word salad, I call it being articulate.
It's word salad. You're trying to twist my words because you have no argument.

How am I trying to twist your words?

Gun control is the controlling of guns. Preventing criminals from having guns is gun control. Preventing the insane from having guns is gun control. That is a reality.

You said you were against gun control. That means ALL GUN CONTROL. That means you think people can have guns whenever, wherever they like, and it doesn't matter who they are.

This is something so fundamental and so simple it's ridiculous.

The problem you have is that you aren't really thinking about what you want. You want to be someone who opposes gun control because that's what your side SUPPOSEDLY does. And so you've been brainwashed into thinking that you don't want gun control. You've been told it enough times. So you believe it.

Now I'm telling that you've been duped. And you can handle that.
You're easily twisting my words, you have no argument.

I don't agree with preventing the mentally ill from having guns, they're only responsible for a very small percentage of murders.

If you want to take it that way and run with it, I'm actually against the government having their own prisons in the first place, I believe all prisons should be privatized, in which case no laws would be needed to prevent prisoners from having guns, it would be up to the private prisons entirely.

I know exactly what I want. The problem is that you don't understand politics in the first place, much like the rest of the left. You don't even know what my "side" is

Ironic that you're telling someone else that they've been duped..

First.
I'm not twisting your words. You said you were against gun control, did you not? Then I asked you a question and you said you were for gun control.

Second.
There's a reason why the insane are prevented from having guns. That preventing them from having guns reduces their chances of killing people is a good thing. Your argument here is basically: because the insane are prevented from having guns, and they don't kill that many people, therefore we shouldn't prevent them from having guns, because when they don't have guns they don't kill people, so when they do have guns they won't kill people either, because without guns they don't kill many people.

What?

Okay, try this out for size. I made a thread about mental illness

Mental Health Day - some get lucky, some don't.

mental-illness-jails_0.png

25% of people have some sort of mental health problems. 50% of people in US prisons have some sort of mental health problems.

33% of prisoners have Depressive disorders of some kind or worse. Of these 12% have Manic Depression, Bipolar disorders, mania. They see things, they think people are out to get them.

Mental Health By the Numbers | NAMI: National Alliance on Mental Illness

1 in 25 American people suffer serious mental illness during a given year.

1.1% of Americans suffer Schizophrenia, 5% of people in prison have schizophrenia. So, if you have schizophrenia, you're 5 times more likely to end up in prison.

2.6% of Americans suffer from Bipolar Disorders, 12% of prisoners in US prisons suffer. That's a 4.6 times higher rate of ending up is US prisons.

6.9% of people had depression, 21% of prisoners suffer from depression. That's 3 times more likely chance of ending up is prison.

50% of people who suffer from substance abuse suffer from a mental disorder.

Estimated 26% of homeless people suffer from mental problems.

70% of youths in juvenile detention suffer from at least 1 mental health problem, and 20% have serious mental health problems.

"More than 90% of children who die by suicide have a mental health condition."

You say that the insane don't kill anyone. You didn't provide any proof. Not a surprise seeing as you have no idea what you're even talking about.

Homicides by mentally ill - Mental Illness Policy Org

"If the Dawson and Langan study is correct, there would have been 889 homicides (20,680 x 4.3%) caused by mentally ill individuals in the United States in 1988."
Of course you're twisting my words, and it's plane for all to see.

Except laws don't prevent them from getting guns, obtaining them illegally is easy. Besides that, if everyone was armed, one mentally ill person with a gun wouldn't matter, since everyone can defend themselves, if they even bother committing a crime with it in the first place, which most don't. Besides that, crimes aren't even usually linked to mental disorders, only 3% of crimes are linked to depression, 4% to schizophrenia, and 10% Bipolar.

Mental Illness Not Usually Linked to Crime, Research Finds

Taking away their second amendment rights not only wouldn't stop them from getting guns if they wanted them, but even if it did, it would have little to no impact. It's just as stupid as taking away the second amendment rights of black people because of the disproportionate amount of crimes committed by them, except to some people, you MAY actually have a case there. 35% of prison inmates are black, and they make up roughly 10% of the population. Why don't you advocate taking away their second amendment rights, too? God forbid anyone be allowed to defend themselves.

Whatever, you can't even spell plain right.

I'm done, I'm not really interested in speaking with people who just bullshit around all the time.

Gun control is the controlling of guns. Preventing criminals from having guns is gun control. Preventing the insane from having guns is gun control. That is a reality.

You said you were against gun control. That means ALL GUN CONTROL. That means you think people can have guns whenever, wherever they like, and it doesn't matter who they are.

The problem you have is that you aren't really thinking about what you want. You want to be someone who opposes gun control because that's what your side SUPPOSEDLY does. And so you've been brainwashed into thinking that you don't want gun control. You've been told it enough times. So you believe it.

I don't agree with preventing the mentally ill from having guns, they're only responsible for a very small percentage of murders.

If you want to take it that way and run with it, I'm actually against the government having their own prisons in the first place, I believe all prisons should be privatized, in which case no laws would be needed to prevent prisoners from having guns, it would be up to the private prisons entirely.

I know exactly what I want. The problem is that you don't understand politics in the first place, much like the rest of the left. You don't even know what my "side" is

First.
I'm not twisting your words. You said you were against gun control, did you not? Then I asked you a question and you said you were for gun control.

Second.
There's a reason why the insane are prevented from having guns. That preventing them from having guns reduces their chances of killing people is a good thing. Your argument here is basically: because the insane are prevented from having guns, and they don't kill that many people, therefore we shouldn't prevent them from having guns, because when they don't have guns they don't kill people, so when they do have guns they won't kill people either, because without guns they don't kill many people.

What?

25% of people have some sort of mental health problems. 50% of people in US prisons have some sort of mental health problems.

33% of prisoners have Depressive disorders of some kind or worse. Of these 12% have Manic Depression, Bipolar disorders, mania. They see things, they think people are out to get them.

1.1% of Americans suffer Schizophrenia, 5% of people in prison have schizophrenia. So, if you have schizophrenia, you're 5 times more likely to end up in prison.

2.6% of Americans suffer from Bipolar Disorders, 12% of prisoners in US prisons suffer. That's a 4.6 times higher rate of ending up is US prisons.

6.9% of people had depression, 21% of prisoners suffer from depression. That's 3 times more likely chance of ending up is prison.

70% of youths in juvenile detention suffer from at least 1 mental health problem, and 20% have serious mental health problems.

You say that the insane don't kill anyone. You didn't provide any proof. Not a surprise seeing as you have no idea what you're even talking about.

"If the Dawson and Langan study is correct, there would have been 889 homicides (20,680 x 4.3%) caused by mentally ill individuals in the United States in 1988."

Except laws don't prevent them from getting guns, obtaining them illegally is easy. Besides that, if everyone was armed, one mentally ill person with a gun wouldn't matter, since everyone can defend themselves, if they even bother committing a crime with it in the first place, which most don't. Besides that, crimes aren't even usually linked to mental disorders, only 3% of crimes are linked to depression, 4% to schizophrenia, and 10% Bipolar.

Taking away their second amendment rights not only wouldn't stop them from getting guns if they wanted them, but even if it did, it would have little to no impact. It's just as stupid as taking away the second amendment rights of black people because of the disproportionate amount of crimes committed by them, except to some people, you MAY actually have a case there. 35% of prison inmates are black, and they make up roughly 10% of the population. Why don't you advocate taking away their second amendment rights, too? God forbid anyone be allowed to defend themselves.

I'm done, I'm not really interested in speaking with people who just bullshit around all the time.
Are you looking for an excuse to run away? lol

First.

Second.

What?

Your admission of defeat is noted, have a good night~<3

First.

Second.

What?

Your admission of defeat is noted, have a good night~<3

How pathetic can you be? Grow up.

The old Jon Stewart trick: 1) Take clown nose off and lecture everyone. 2) Get called out. 3) Put it back on and say "I'm just a clown, ok?"

Where are the right wing comedians taking be piss out of the liberals? Huge market for it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back