Jimmy Kimmel and pre-existing conditions versus reality...

Kimmel like most hollow wood elites piously contends GOP replacement of Obamacare will HURT kids like what his kid suffered with heart conditions.

It is interesting though how Kimmel like many people do take ANECDOTAL situations and make them the RULE rather than the exception.
Case in point.
Under Obamacare supposedly NO one need worry about Pre-existing conditions as it was TOTALLY covered right?
Now remember the emotional motivated Obamacare was passed because Obama told us:
"Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition,"
FACTS folks: Half of All Americans would have been 160 million. Right?
WELL right away that is a bald face lie
BECAUSE under employer insurance there are no PRE-EXISTING conditions!!!
FACT is it affected less then 22 million i.e. 7% that had private health insurance...
BUT WAIT how many people were refused health insurance due to Pre-existing conditions?
A total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama's Pre-existing Conditions Whopper

Now under Obamacare HOW many people of those millions with Pre-existing conditions were covered?
Pre-existing Condition Insurance Program (PCIP) was operational in all 50 states by the fall of 2010. By late 2012, just over 100,000 individuals were enrolled and program expenses had consumed nearly half of the $5 billion appropriation.
High-Risk Pools For Uninsurable Individuals

Each year approximately 40,000 babies are born in the United States with a congenital heart defect
Fact Sheets | The Children’s Heart Foundation
So why doesn't little Jimmy do what Jerry Lewis did with Muscular Dystrophy and start a telethon for this charity:
We help families with children suffering from congenital heart disease by
providing financial support. We also strive to raise awareness of CHD -- with the end goal of improving the outcomes for those affected by CHD.

Hopeful Hearts

Why must our tax dollars go to support when we actually can get a tax deduction by donating to the above and IT helps these parents instead of making it a Federal responsibility?

Hey asshole, normal people learn vicariously. Assholes ignore reality.

Hey asshole, people that say someone they claim to care about should get something should be the ones to provide it. You claim to care yet want to go about funding things by getting the government to force someone else to pay for it.

Same mentality re criminal illegal aliens and the DACA scammers. They can sponsor all the immigrants they want, yet none of them go anywhere near sponsorships; they're all frauds and phonies.

Kimmel like most hollow wood elites piously contends GOP replacement of Obamacare will HURT kids like what his kid suffered with heart conditions.

It is interesting though how Kimmel like many people do take ANECDOTAL situations and make them the RULE rather than the exception.
Case in point.
Under Obamacare supposedly NO one need worry about Pre-existing conditions as it was TOTALLY covered right?
Now remember the emotional motivated Obamacare was passed because Obama told us:
FACT is it affected less then 22 million i.e. 7% that had private health insurance...
BUT WAIT how many people were refused health insurance due to Pre-existing conditions?
A total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.

Now under Obamacare HOW many people of those millions with Pre-existing conditions were covered?
Pre-existing Condition Insurance Program (PCIP) was operational in all 50 states by the fall of 2010. By late 2012, just over 100,000 individuals were enrolled and program expenses had consumed nearly half of the $5 billion appropriation.

Each year approximately 40,000 babies are born in the United States with a congenital heart defect
So why doesn't little Jimmy do what Jerry Lewis did with Muscular Dystrophy and start a telethon for this charity:
providing financial support. We also strive to raise awareness of CHD -- with the end goal of improving the outcomes for those affected by CHD.

Hopeful Hearts

Why must our tax dollars go to support when we actually can get a tax deduction by donating to the above and IT helps these parents instead of making it a Federal responsibility?

Hey asshole, people that say someone they claim to care about should get something should be the ones to provide it. You claim to care yet want to go about funding things by getting the government to force someone else to pay for it.

Hey moron, I'm not capable of doing what skilled professionals do. I don't have a medical degree, nor am I trained in the use of heavy equipment or search and rescue. Dumb shits like you believe you are self sufficient and yet many of the dumb shits like you needed to be treated and rescued by public employees or skilled amateurs, as we saw recently in the South and Caribbean Islands.

I do have empathy, unlike sociopathic people like you!

Does healthmyths think every parent of a disabled child should/could start a marathon? Does she have the slightest clue as to why that's an utterly stupid "idea"?

If pino trump gets his way, the biggest losers will be children with congenital defects but its not as though they're fetuses, right? Others will be disabled vets and the right really hates vets. Elderly too but its their own fault for not letting their employers gut their pensions.

But hey, let's keep our priorities straight - the gop bill will screw over a lot of Americans but on the plus side, it will give billions to the 1%.

Said from the poster who says a fetus is a blob. You have no credible words.

Does healthmyths think every parent of a disabled child start a marathon? Does she have the slightest clue as to why that's an utterly stupid "idea"?

If pino trump gets his way, the biggest losers will be children with congenital defects but its not as though they're fetuses, right? Others will be disabled vets and the right really hates vets. Elderly too but its their own fault for not letting their employers gut their pensions.

But hey, let's keep our priorities straight - the gop bill will screw over a lot of Americans but on the plus side, it will give billions to the 1%.

This op if he wasn't lying works for a company I get continuous spam mail from daily, I have reported that company and the persons name that sends it a couple times. Next step is my state attorney general complaint division.

I am not sure who you think works for some company.

Case in point.

Hopeful Hearts

Hey moron, I'm not capable of doing what skilled professionals do. I don't have a medical degree, nor am I trained in the use of heavy equipment or search and rescue. Dumb shits like you believe you are self sufficient and yet many of the dumb shits like you needed to be treated and rescued by public employees or skilled amateurs, as we saw recently in the South and Caribbean Islands.

No one is asking you to provide the care just personally fund it instead of demanding the rest of us do so.

You have so much empathy you're willing to demand others fund it.

When it comes to meeting my responsibilities, I am self sufficient. Not my fault you want everyone desiring the government take care of them.

I just turn off my brain whenever a millionaire bitches about the planet or about health care expenses.
Jimmy Kimmel can afford the best care out of pocket for his kid but we can't.
Another thing, I don't know if Kimmel is being honest.
The truth is nobody can be trusted on this subject.
The only person I trust on this is Rand Paul and I hate his fucking guts.
Rand Paul says this crap bill is all just trying to do the same thing as the ACA from another angle, but who asked Obama and the Democrats to create this fucking mess in the first place.
That's what we're arguing about. Something that the Democrats lied to us about and stole trillions of dollars for.
They created a mess and now they're using it to attack the GOP with.

Last edited:
I just turn off my brain whenever a millionaire bitches about the planet or about health care expenses.
Jimmy Kimmel can afford the best care out of pocket for his kid but we can't.
Another thing, I don't know if Kimmel is being honest.
The truth is nobody can be trusted on this subject.
The only person I trust on this is Rand Paul and I hate his fucking guts.
Rand Paul says this crap bill is all just trying to do the same thing as the ACA from another angle, but who asked Obama and the Democrats to create this fucking mess in the first place.
That's what we're arguing about. Something that the Democrats lied to us about and stole trillions of dollars for.
They created a mess and now they're using it to attack the GOP with.
AND the honest to god truth? There never was a health care crisis!
Remember Obama's chief of staff Rahm Emmanuel who said:
"You never let a serious crisis go to waste. And what I mean by that it's an opportunity to do things you think you could not do before."
Rahm Emanuel Quotes

Well guess who Rahm's brother is? Architect of Obamacare!
Here is the TRUTH regarding health crisis!
never46millionrev2.png

Case in point.

Hopeful Hearts

No one is asking you to provide the care just personally fund it instead of demanding the rest of us do so.

When it comes to meeting my responsibilities, I am self sufficient. Not my fault you want everyone desiring the government take care of them.

You're not "self sufficient". That's the meme of a greedy person and a lame excuse.

Case in point.

Hopeful Hearts

You're not "self sufficient". That's the meme of a greedy person and a lame excuse.

No, you simply don't like that I'm not one that you can use to further your big government agenda.

It's not greedy to want to keep what you've earned but it damn sure is when you're unwilling to earn it and expect others to provide to you.

Forum List

Back